News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anyone else starting "fresh" with their kennel dogs?

Started by Math, November 13, 2009, 04:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I've decided to use Secundi to make a sled dog team with some Malamutes. <3 I'll have a 5 dog sled team with two males and three females... maybe a 6 dog team. :)

I already have some names:

Sesi: He'll be a white male
Akiak: He'll be a tri-colour
Miki: She's going to be my first, I currently have her posted for the free non-owner's custom :)
Chena: She'll be grey and white with crystal blue eyes
Sura: Probably a merle of some sort

What are your plans? :)

- Math

PonyMama

My plans are just to get pets that I like.  Right now I have a bunch that I aquired through trading in my tags, which include some more Mini pinschers, Italian Greyhounds, Poms and Pitties.  I also got mysefl two Elkhorns which I adore.

More or less I want dogs that I am happy with and I find appealing, may it just be the coat color.  So I am just going to start out on Secundi as a Collector.

YourLoveOnly

I am not starting fresh, but I am clearing out most of my kennel.
Keeping a couple of faves and then adding new ones. ^^

SplitX

I can't start 'fresh'. XD I'm attached to ALL of my dogs that I currently have. -gigglesnort-

Math

I'm only attached to a few of mine, who will be imported over once I have a few Malamutes. <3

hiyoko

I like mine, but I could be tempted for a very cute dog. :D

Math

And if anyone is interested, I'm looking to get some of the dogs and I'm willing to trade the following things for a custom package (basic, 2 dogs):

- Skyreel feathers (courting feather, yellow feather and green feather)
- If you decide to get the "Item Addon" for the extra $5, I'll add a random feather to the deal and a female feather. :)
- 5k SG
- A free breeding with the Malamutes, or two dogs of your choice (I'll supply a medium bed)
- One regular tag from my locker, (I'll throw in another tag if you get the item addon)