[Quinsta] - Trading 1 Arabian Mare Foal ;) Any1 wanna grab her for free? :)

Started by Pinkshadow, August 16, 2010, 07:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

This is the notes on my 3 foals ;)

52. Pinkshadow * x 138 - 292. Arabian F Bay Splash Overo, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

108. Pinkshadow 187 x 146 - 348. Gypsy Vanner M Black Tobiano, front right Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover) - Gone to Sculli <3

109. Pinkshadow 151 x 170 - 349. Grade M Bay Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Going to keep 109, but the two others im trading away

Wants ;
- Other quin's ( adult)
- The Kennel , dogs / pups ;)
- Fae's- Other adopties ;)

Scullisto

I was looking at your vanner colt...I have kennel dogs what kind are you looking for? I also have SG I also have a rose roan tobiano Painted unicorn I would be willing to trade, let me know.

Thank you :)

Taruia

From the Quinsta FAQ:

Q: What currancies can quinsta be sold for?
A: Adult quinsta can be traded for any currancy, including real money (USD).  Foals (quinsta with a description but no image yet) can be traded for anything but real money (USD).

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Scullisto

Yes thank you Taruia, $$ switched to sg.

Pinkshadow

Well im mostly a Mala , Sammie person sculli <3

Scullisto

I have three sammies..and a couple of mals...was there one in particular that strikes your fancy?

Pinkshadow

Quite a few of your Mala's strikes my eyes <3
- Any of them your willing to offer hun? ;)

Scullisto

Let me work up a list for you..I gotta run errands but will be back this afternoon. :)

SeaCrest

What would you be looking for for 52? I have these two colts;

60. SeaCrest 90 x 5 - 300. Grade M Black Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)
I may keep this one.

61. SeaCrest 159 x 189 - 301. Arabian M Black, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Irregular Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Or I can offer some adopties (I'd have to figure out which ones) and/or SG

Scullisto

I have any one of the following...

for your gypsy foal.

Pinkshadow

OOOW SCULLI!!!

You put my 2nd most like and wanted mala of urs up there :X!!!
- I'd really love Fenris <3

Scullisto

So Fenris for your vanner?  I can work with that...Fenris is up for bid :)

Pinkshadow

i posted the trading already ;)

and sea - witch adopties? :)

SeaCrest

Pecora (only one or two that I will trade >.<) or Lumi. Or maybe something from my pets page. Not sure >.< I tend to get attached to my adopties :P

Pinkshadow

Well Sea , id love to trade her , for The Kennel or The Stable stuff if it is ;)