News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FFC - A Quality Domestic Short Hair Kitten

Started by red_uni387, March 21, 2011, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

Well I only got 2 kittens, but at least they sound adorable. Hoping to trade for another DSH :)

Kitten 1:
Base:Black
Pattern: Mackeral Tabby
Marking: none

Kitten 2: most likely keeping
Base:Light Chocolate
Pattern: None
Marking:none

Kahlira

I have this gal you could have, I've almost reached my five claim. So could have if wants XD

She is A registered.
Base:Dove
Pattern:None
Marking:None

Parents are in my trade thread

hiyoko

I have 3 bob tails left, if you want one. I've claimed my five, so I'm fine with giving them away.^^ (1, 3 and 6)

Solistia

Hey Runi, I wonder if you'd go for either one of these DSH kittens I have left For your kitten #1 :3
QuoteKitten 3:
Base:Red
Marking:Bi colored

Kitten 4:
Base:Red
Marking: Locket
(both are A-Quality Qualifiable)

EDIT: (ack, just realized I claimed my five, however, if you would still like one of these, I wouldn't mind still trading, I'd just be giving the kitten to Kahlira instead of her going to me :3)

Ravvana

1.5 mil SG for Kitten 1? No kittens to offer, I'm afraid ^.^;; She would be my claim 5/5. Mackerel tabby is so much love <3

red_uni387

/lame late reply

Kah, if you're still willing I'd love to trade my kitten for yours ^^

Ravvana

So you're definitely taking Kah's offer? I have 1 kitten slot left and only 4 hours, so I need to know if I need to track down a final kitten XD

red_uni387

depends on Kah's reply

Ravvana

There's only 1.5 hrs left before claims close, so if you and Kah can't sort it out by then, I'll be your backup XD;; I'm having trouble finding a 5th kitten with such a sudden deadline.