News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Cutiee's Foals - CLOSED!

Started by CutieePiee, March 16, 2011, 08:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

All gone!

I've decided to open up a foal-free-for-all. No limits, just post to claim a foal for free!  ;D

AVAILABLE:
Quote752. CutieePiee - 232 x  564 - Arabian M Mouse Dun Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Quote753. CutieePiee - 36 x  568 - Gypsy Vanner M Black Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)
Quote755. CutieePiee - 287 x  546 - Gypsy Vanner F Mouse Dun Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Quote756. CutieePiee - 531 x  224 - Gypsy Vanner M Bay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
Quote757. CutieePiee - 536 x  224 - Gypsy Vanner F Brown, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

KEEPING:
Quote754. CutieePiee - 566 x  568 - Gypsy Vanner F Perlino, front left Coronet, Faint Star (High strung and difficult to work with)
Quote758. CutieePiee - 290 x   - Gypsy Vanner M Dun Cremello Blanket Appaloosa Splash Overo, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

CutieePiee

I've decided to open up a free-for-all-foals, as I have claimed my 2. Giving everyone a chance at a pretty foal to cherish. ^^

Please post more than one preference when trying to claim, since I have allowed someone to get first pick.

red_uni387

wow so nice, cutiee! i want the dun roan but will let someone else have a chance at her cause i already have one xD

CutieePiee

I would've liked to keep her too. Dun roans are always amazing. ^^

Willow

Hey, can I ask if the first arabian boy is pure bred or mixed? ^3^

CutieePiee

Willow

Then I would love him :D
(If he isn't taken ^3^)

<33

Whimsy

755. CutieePiee - 287 x  546 - Gypsy Vanner F Mouse Dun Roan, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Id like to claim that gal if you do not mind cutiee :D

CutieePiee

I'm just waiting on one person to claim their first-pick. If she doesn't pick that one then that will be okay. I'll keep this updated if you don't mind coming back to check? ^^

Willow

Quote from: CutieePiee on March 16, 2011, 12:10:49 PM
I'm just waiting on one person to claim their first-pick. If she doesn't pick that one then that will be okay. I'll keep this updated if you don't mind coming back to check? ^^

Nope that's fine, I'll keep checking C:

CutieePiee

She just chose the Arabian.

@Willow: Sorry, sweetie! <3

@Whimsy: You may have 755. :)

Willow

Whimsy

Thanks so much cutiee It was so sweet of you and others to do this, I totally forgot to send in the funds for my breed so it didnt go through >< I feel like such a dunce!

CutieePiee

Victoria

May I adopt 753? Thank you!  ;D Your Quinsta so gorgeous btw!

CutieePiee

Yes you may! But just keep in mind, everyone is only allowed to keep 2 Quinsta. You've asked in other threads also, I just wanted that to be clear.

red_uni387

CutieePiee

@red: Don't forget to submit a claim form, dear!

And remember to send in your fees, everyone!

CutieePiee

Last call! One foal left!

All claiming will be closed by the end of tomorrow. Please don't forget to send in your permission forms and fees if you haven't already! I'm looking forward to seeing all the foals. :D