News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lucy-** UPDATED PICS **7 weeks old

Started by zarzamora, April 24, 2011, 05:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Lucy was 3 weeks old on Friday, so I snapped some piccies of her enjoying the sunshine. It was also the first time she got to meet Ariel (and also Ariels 3rd birthday) so I snapped some of her too!

Appologies for the overload- you know what I'm like ;)

zarzamora

Kahlira

You're probably not done posting, but it looks like you've claimed your posts XD

OMG! She is getting so big and so cute! Seriously, zazzybean, you are truely blessed to be among such beauty on a daily basis. *snugs*

Absolutely love the ones where she's trying to be like momma and eat the grass <3 They're so much cute!

TheLeet

Aww, she's absolutely gorgeous!  :D

CutieePiee

That is cuteness overload! :D I love how Lucy has so much white on her and her hair looks so floofy and soft!

Victoria

OMG! I'm about to die of cuteness. These photos are to cute!

springacres

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

Love all the photos, but I think my fave is the one where Lucy is all "IM GONNA POUNCE ON YOUR HEAD" and Cara is "*ignore, munch munch*"

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: springacres on April 24, 2011, 12:35:57 PM
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

Love all the photos, but I think my fave is the one where Lucy is all "IM GONNA POUNCE ON YOUR HEAD" and Cara is "*ignore, munch munch*"

Me too!! :D Awww

toffeeca

She is so adorable Zaz! Do you know yet if she will have the featherier feet like her daddy?

Silvanon

Hehe, that's too funny her legs are so long she has to bend them to try and eat the grass.  Took me a minute to figure out why she was standing like that.  XD 

PonyMama

very adorable, so much toddler in there it is funny to see.

zarzamora

hehe - *prepares to give lesson in 'native' vs 'Traditional'*

Traditional cobs (Gypsy Cobs/Vanners to you)
Feather must be silky and long and straight- from behind knee and cover hooves. Mane and tail to be long. Plenty of bone.

Natives-
To be shown as 'native' breed type (ie. Welsh, Fell, Dales etc etc)
Mane should not be excessively long, Feather from fetlocks, not to cover hooves. Good bone, but not to Cob standard. Action to suit type (eg- welsh type- lots of knee and hock action)

So- Cara is Welsh type- has got the movement and the feather- lacks the bone and neck I would really like to see- hense breeding her with Traditional Stallion- which seems to have worked- Lucy will be a Native type- Presented as a Welsh D type- with feather around her fetlocks like a D would have- a slightly shorter, but thick, tail, and a Mane like a D would have, with good bone and body. She has mummies movement too which is good.

haha yes- foal rearing on mummies head- the next shot has cara just walking away and lucy all "Arrgghh! I'm not tall enough!"

springacres

*Nods* I can already see a hint of feather on Lucy's legs.

I can also see a future show star.  Love that pic of just her, standing posed with that "Yes I'm adorable, therefore the spotlight is MINE" expression.

red_uni387

EEEE CUTENESS OVERLOAD <333

zarzamora

Snapped a few pictures of my girls at the weekend- Lucy is now 7weeks old and looking like a chunk and a half! So pleased with how she is turning out! Roll on the foal futurities!

Lucy- 7 weeks.

LOL- about how things always are- Left to right: Ariel stuffing her face, Lucy looking ready to run around crazily, Cara tossing her head about.

Cara and Lucy

Oops. Bad Lucy.

Love Ariels face. She's all ... "The munchkin thing is touching me... its TOUCHING me!"

Beginning to malt out and look all moth-eaten bless her

Showing off daddy's neck

Kahlira

Thatmight be the cutest thing I've seen all day.. Lucy rearing up wanting to play with Cara. Cara eating and totally ignoring her *snorts* She looks like a handful and a half =D

TheLeet

Wow, she's certainly looking a lot chunkier - and has an awesome strong neck :D

Kadana Sorano

wow, she looks so big already!  And so cute, I love seeing new pics, thank you for sharing :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Super Starz

Wow! She is absolouely stunning! She reminds me of my little boy,Currently he is about 5 months and only a Miniature Horse.I'll grab some pics :)

And here he is with a fat mommy xD

zarzamora

haha that confused me so much- i was all "5 months?! but its only may!" then i remembered where you live! duuh! he;'s sooo cute!

Super Starz

Haha yep,He was born middle of summer in Jan! xD And thankyou,I'm going to be showing him towards the end of the year :)