News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quick afk notice

Started by YourLoveOnly, May 15, 2011, 07:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I'll be back online asap, but my computer is doing all sorts of stuff it's not supposed to be doing and making reaaaally weird noises that are BAD. So it has to be fixed first. Hopefully it can be fixed, if not I have to try to get another computer. I'll be back asap!

YourLoveOnly

Okay, still not fixed and it might not be fixeable at all. I'm at a friend's house real quick so I could check out my Quinsta and put some up for trade :P I won't be able to do much until my computer is fixed or until I get a new one, but I will be online for half an hour every few days to answer PMs and do other important stuff like submitting trading and claiming forms for my Quin ^^

Silvanon

zarzamora

YourLoveOnly

Eeeee it's working. Main problem: Super hot weather + long hours +  too much dust inside = overheated computer. Nothing else is seriously wrong, but it is all slowly getting old and worn so I shall do back-ups more frequently because it might not last more than a year xD

Some stupid bot thingy got into my email account and has been sending spam emails, so I cannot access my hotmail and MSN until the stupid helpdesk people believe I am me >_< You would figure scanning in your ID would be proof enough.. Idiots.

springacres

Yeah, I noticed I'd been getting spam from your account YLO.  Figured it was a bot but I still had to report the emails themselves so yeah.

Glad to hear your puter is working again for now though.

YourLoveOnly

Reporting the emails means reporting the user, which gets the person's account blocked sadly. Was a real hassle to get it back, but yaaay working again, so I can be on MSN again.

Winged

That sucks that your account got blocked, but good that it's back now! I've never actually repoted spam emails, just delete them.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on May 18, 2011, 01:21:43 PM
Some stupid bot thingy got into my email account and has been sending spam emails, so I cannot access my hotmail and MSN until the stupid helpdesk people believe I am me >_< You would figure scanning in your ID would be proof enough.. Idiots.

Yes, I get spam emails from what appears to be your account, as well. XD Have been since I got you on my Buddy List. But I am well used to such things in the wide, wonderful world of the internet and I just delete them as I get them. No biggie. But hotmail and msn locked you out because of it? o.o That's not good.

My dad had the same problem with his hotmail (but for a different reason) and finally they sent a password to his cellphone via text to let him reactive his account.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah they did >_< Because the emails got reported. The automatic message even said they likely blocked it because someone/something else got access to your account and you can just get it back by resetting your password. But the alternative email I entered years ago was long dead.. It was a hassle XD Hopefully it should stop now ¬¬

YourLoveOnly

!@$!@ Same issues. So the problem wasn't that it got overheated, it's probably in the harddrive somewhere. But the software that is supposed to detect hardware issues says there are none. Gonna take my computer to my parents place again so the guy who actually studied this stuff can take a look at it and hopefully fix it. I don't know when I'll be back online. *not happy*

YourLoveOnly

Discovered I can go online on my iPod when I'm at home as I forgot my new place has wireless internet haha. Will try to keep checking in but I Will be around a lot less and obviously can't color right now =(