News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin brags

Started by toffeeca, June 27, 2010, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have never bragged on any of my quin, and after my I saw my newest girlie I knew that I had to.

My first Quin was Thanos, my Gypsy

Chestnut, Coronet on front right leg, Pastern on front left leg, Fetlock on back right leg, Pastern on back left leg, Star and Snip on face. (Calm and steady)

Then I got Pheobe, my first Arabian

Mouse Dun, four socks, blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

After her came Damon, my second Arabian

Bay, front left Coronet, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

During breeding season Damon and Pheobe threw this lovely lady (yet to be named)

Mouse Dun, front right Sock, front left Sock, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, a mover)

And finally I just received this huge bundle of love (also yet to be named),

Brown, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

I am so happy with all of them. They all have really awesome personalities and are gorgeous to boot. I can't wait to add more to my herd. Any naming ideas for those last two would be super helpful :D

springacres

OMGosh MOUSE DUN AND BROWN...sopretty!

I've decided that for my Quin, I'll be naming them either in the native language of their breed's country here on Earth, or in Gavanian.  I find that Arabic and Scottish are languages that have no shortage of beautiful names so that is where I would start for yours.  Of course, for bred animals, a combination of the parents' names works too so you could try that as well.