.:FCFC:. October Breeding Season! -- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL EVENT~

Started by Wildfilly94, October 02, 2017, 06:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

FCFC

Updated!!
Mahogany, Driftwood, Birch, Smiley, and Rainbow doors still open, and YLO needs to pick her costumed pet! :3
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

YourLoveOnly

YLO is taking home JokerKitty  :D

We wanted a different one so no big deal, but for future rounds doesn't it make more sense to go in order that people posted in? I had posted first but got 2nd pick. Either way yaaaay I got The Joker! <3

Riverwind

Why not go for the same one? XD *crosses fingers*

Riverwind picks the Driftwood door!

Wildfilly94

@YLO; I go by who was drawn first in my random roll. ^^

Wildfilly94

Rules & info for this game can be found HERE

Claimed Doors - Round 2:
Mahogany - Saturnalia
Driftwood - Riverwind
Birch - Rosewood
Ebony - Lectral
Haunter - Ember
Mimikyu - D.eirdre
Murder - Springacres
Mystery - Kahlira
Smiley - Rayne
Rainbow - Country

Country

Saturnalia

Rosewood

Wildfilly94

Saturnalia opens the Mahogany door to find... "Where do ghosts like to trick-or-treat? .... Dead ends!"

Riverwind opens the Driftwood door to find.. "What do you call two witches living together? ... Broommates!"

Rosewood opens the Birch door to find... What is a ghost's nose full of? .... Boooooogers!"

Lectral opens the Ebony door to find.. "What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? .... A sand-witch!"

Ember opens the Haunter door to find.. "Are you looking for a halloween scare? Well, I bet you'll be scared by your dentistry bill after you're done eating all that candy!"

D.ierdre opens the Mimikyu door to find..   Ooo!!! You found a ticket! Which pet will you take home with you? (After Kahlira's pick)

Springacres opens the Murder door to find.. "I don't need Halloween's permission to pretend to be someone I'm not!"

Kahlira opens the Mystery door to find.. Woot! Kah wins things sometimes! :P Which pet will you take home with you? (First pick!)

Rayne opens the Smiley door to find.. "What do you want to be for Halloween?" They ask you. "Invisible." You say. "Who said that?!"

Country opens the Rainbow door to find.. "What do you call wood that's scared? .... Pertrified!"

Round 3 starts now!!

Rules & info for this game can be found HERE

You have until the end of the day tomorrow to enter!

Claimed Doors - Round 3 (Final round!):
Mahogany - Rosewood
Driftwood - Springacres
Birch - Lectral
Ebony - Conroy
Haunter - Ember
Mimikyu - Riverwind
Murder - Sera
Mystery - Rayne
Smiley - SweetCaroline
Rainbow - Saturnalia

Lectral

Ember

Riverwind

Saturnalia

springacres

Elenaria

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Conroy

Rosewood

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Rayne

Kahlira

FCFC

(So sorry guys! Had a ton of fun over the past few days and just didnt catch time to get on here! :O )

Rosewood opens the Mahogany door to find... What did the fish say when he ran into the wall? "darn."

Springacres opens the Driftwood door to find.. Lucky lucky go get that... ducky?
Okay, Im bad at this. Congrats! (First pick, after Dierdre from the last round)

Lectral opens the Birch door to find... What did 0 say to 8? "Ooh, nice belt."

Conroy opens the Ebony door to find.. Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they'd be bagels! Bagels. Bay-gulls. Get it?

Ember opens the Haunter door to find.. And the last but certainly not least ticket has been found by Ember!! It looks like the Haunter door is lucky xD (Pick after Springacres)

Riverwind opens the Mimikyu door to find.. What do you get when you cross a ghost with an owl? "Something that scares people and doesn't give a hoot."

Sera opens the Murder door to find..   Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers? "No, they eat the fingers separately."

Rayne opens the Mystery door to find.. What would you get if you crossed Halloween with Independence Day? "The Fourth of Ghoul-ly!"

SweetCaroline opens the Smiley door to find.. What's a mummy's favorite kind of music? "wRAP."

Saturnalia opens the Rainbow door to find.. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? "Because he didn't have the guts!"

Thanks everyone for participating! <3

Order to pick:
Dierdre > Springacres > Ember

DarkRhiannon

D.eirdre is choosing Corginaner

now i'm going to go crawl into a corner and let this cold steam roll me

springacres

Ember

FCFC

All your pets are in their homes now! Thanks everyone for a great month of events! <3