News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

WTK's Contracts - VOID TO ALL

Started by Willow, April 05, 2010, 01:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Willow Tree Kennel's Contract

If you are adopting a dog from WTK please stand by these rules.

+ No overbreeding/inbreeding/mixbreeding.

+ If you wish to sell on any of WTK's dogs please notify me first and I will possibly buy back for an appropriate going rate of 500k or other offer. This is because some dogs will still have a hold on me, if not I will give you the all clear.

Rule updated 27th Apr 15:52
+Any bred dog from WTK will have 'Bred at Willow Tree Kennels' in it's signature, please don't remove this.

+ If you violate these rules in any way I reserve the right to ask you to return the dog, no refund will be given.If you do not return the dog, I will leave you bad feedback stating that you have violated my contract and refused to return a dog. You will also be banned from WTK and any future kennels I may have.

+If you are leaving Secundi I would ask you to please return any dogs obtained from WTK, this is optional, but I would love to have them back.

Please let me reserve two posts <3
~Willow

NOTE: If you don't uphold a rule, I will send a reminder of the contract, as I know people forget things and make mistakes, I will never attempt to ask for a dog back without reminders.

Willow

Exempt Dogs (Pre Kennel Reg)

Monroe x Jaffa Litter (Cocker Spaniels)
Mercutio - CutieePiee
Benvolio - CutieePiee
Eilonwy - toffeeca
Lucy - zarzamora
Tyson - quyllur

- Ritz Cracker - CKCS - zarzamora

- Boo Bear - Pittie - Taruia

Willow

Contract Agreement

If you agree to the terms of this contract then please post the following.

"I (USR name here) agree that the terms stated in the first post will apply to any dog/puppy that I acquire from WTK and understand that if I abuse these terms WTK has the right to ask for the dog/puppy back with no refund and I understand that if I refuse to give the affected dog/puppy back that I am hereby violating this contract and will be left bad feedback."

~Willow

Willow

Contract 'Signers'

- None so far

Willow

Contracts I Have Signed

YLO Kennels - YourLoveOnly
1.Notify YLO if I am looking to trade/sell/rehome a dog acquired from YLO's kennels.
Affects -
Cream Cracker

WDK/DCK Kennels - toffeeca
1. You will not mix breed a dog that you are using for a stud/RB or any dog that you choose to adopt from WDK/DC.

2. You will not inbreed a dog that you are using for a stud/RB or any dog that you choose to adopt from WDK/DC.

3. If you choose to re-home a dog that you have adopted from WDK/DC, you will notify me and let me have the chance to offer on the dog.

4. You do not need to put my prefix in the dog’s name, but if you would like to you can.
If you break any of these rules your dog may be repossessed and/or you may get a personal ban from any of my events.
Affects-
Storm
Coyote
Dubloon

Goddesss-
1.Offer any dog from her kennels back before trading.
Affects-
Sandstorm
Bramblepelt
Gabriel

Carew Kennel - zarzamora
1.Any puppy adopted from this kennel should bare the show name "CK's " before their showname (followed then by the showname and then your own registered Kennel initials) . eg. CK's Bashful Bouncer of ABC. In return I will always do this with any dogs / pups I purchase.

2.Do not inbreed, breed impure bloodlines, or overbreed (to the point of detremiment to their health) any of the dogs you purchase from this kennel.

3.Pups/Dogs must not be rehomed within 2 months of purchase (for TheKennel workers sanity as well as out of courtesy)
Affects-
Safi
Buffy
Jacob

Willow

Dogs Rehomed From WTK

Safi x Jaffa litter
Male:#170871 - toffeeca

April Rain x Kiddo litter

Straight Up x Missile Missfire litter

toffeeca

I toffeeca agree that the terms stated in the first post will apply to any dog/puppy that I acquire from WTK and understand that if I abuse these terms WTK has the right to ask for the dog/puppy back with no refund and I understand that if I refuse to give the affected dog/puppy back that I am hereby violating this contract and will be left bad feedback.

springacres

I, springacres, agree that the terms stated in the first post will apply to any dog/puppy that I acquire from WTK and understand that if I abuse these terms WTK has the right to ask for the dog/puppy back with no refund and I understand that if I refuse to give the affected dog/puppy back that I am hereby violating this contract and will be left bad feedback