News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toffeeca's Contracts

Started by toffeeca, April 06, 2010, 11:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

The Kennel
1. You will not mix breed a dog that you are using for a stud/RB or any dog that you choose to adopt from WDK/DC.
2. You will not inbreed a dog that you are using for a stud/RB or any dog that you choose to adopt from WDK/DC.
3. If you choose to re-home a dog that you have adopted from WDK/DC, you will notify me and let me have the chance to offer on the dog.
4. You do not need to put my prefix in the dog's name, but if you would like to you can.
If you break any of these rules your dog may be repossessed and/or you may get a personal ban from any of my events.

The Stable
1. You will not mix breed a horse that you are using for a stud/RB or any horse that you choose to adopt from DNA.
2. You will not inbreed a horse that you are using for a stud/RB or any horse that you choose to adopt from DNA.
3. If you choose to re-home a horse that you have adopted from DNA, you will notify me and let me have the chance to offer on the horse.
4. You do not need to put my prefix in the horse's name, but if you would like to you can.
If you break any of these rules your horse may be repossessed and/or you may get a personal ban from any of my events.

LL Wobbles
1. They will be set as "O" and must remain "O".
2. If you would like to re-home them, please notify me and the person you are re-homing them with must agree to my contract.

LL Gidgets
1. They will be set as "O" and must remain "O".
2. If you would like to re-home them, please notify me and the person you are re-homing them with must agree to my contract.

If I forget to set a gidget or wobble to "O", I will either send the funds for the person who bought the pet to set it to "O", or I will send over an item to set the pet to "O". You must use this and keep the pet "O" from then on.

toffeeca

Dogs that have been re-homed from WDK/DC
WDK

Alice X Archimedes
Pup 1: zarzamora
Pup 2:
Pup 3: toffeeca
Pup 4: toffeeca

Ariel X Sebastian
Pup 1: hiyoko
Pup 2: CutieePiee
Pup 3: Ravvana

Pocahontas X Roo
Pup 1: zarzamora
Pup 2:
Pup 3: Willow
Pup 4: Pinkshadow
Pup 5: toffeeca

Pidge X Phillip
Pup 1: toffeeca
Pup 2:

Snow White X Geppetto
Pup 1: toffeeca
Pup 2:
Pup 3: Willow
Pup 4:

Aurora X Phillip
Pup 1:
Pup 2:
Pup 3:

toffeeca

Horses that have been re-homed from DNA

Graceful Dancer-Taruia
Timeless- Taruia
Silver Dream- red_uni387

toffeeca

Limited Line Wobbles

None yet

Limited Line Gidgets
Aphriodite, Athena, Hephaestus

Blue Rings, Maned Wolf

toffeeca

Notice: I will not be repossessing pets or banning people unless they have signed my contract and have repeatedly broken it. I will also not force people to sign my contract. I understand that once I sell a pet, I don't have rights over that pet. My contracts are in place to help the lines of my pets, not to restrict the new owner's rights over the pet. I consider it an option to sign my contract.

toffeeca

After reading the above terms, please sign and post the following:

I, [your username], would like to [adopt/breed/RB] [pet's name/ID] and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

red_uni387

I, red_uni387, would like to adopt Arya, renamed Silver Dream and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

I believe she'll have a forever home in SSS though :)

springacres

I, springacres, would like to adopt Asza, renamed Alkira, and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understand that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

I highly doubt I will be selling her though; I have a VERY hard time letting go of my adopties :)

Willow

I, Willow, would like to adopt ID#:119096 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

^^
~Willow

WillowDragon

I, WillowDragon, would like to adopt ID: 94088 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

Kadana Sorano

I, [Kadana Sorano], would like to [adopt] [Thumper a Cocker Spaniel - System ID: 119095] and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Neocridders

I, Neocridders, would like to adopt Prince Terrien / system id:119088 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

indigowulf

I, indigowulf, would like to adopt (not named yet)/ID 142629 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

springacres

I, springacres, would like to adopt (not named yet)/ID 153973 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

Willow

I, Willow, would like to adopt ID#:140008 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

I, Willow, would like to adopt ID#:143435 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

~Willow

springacres

I, springacres, would like to adopt Archimedes x Ellonwy pup #1 and have read and agree to all the terms of toffeeca's contract. I understanding that if I break any terms of the agreement, I may have my pet repossessed and/or get banned from any of toffeeca's events.

(Edited to fix major link goof)