News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aquarius~Main Desk

Started by Tarakona Ormr, February 28, 2011, 11:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarakona Ormr

Aquarius ~ Fish store

As you walk into the Aquarius store you see rows adn rows of beautiful fish. All are in tanks however there is also a pond in the middle of the store, with a fence around to protect those from falling in. You look to the back of the store and notice two doors besides the desk. On the left the door says "Salt water". The one on the right says "Fresh water." Deciding you wanted help you go to the desk and ring the little bell. No sooner had the sounds sounded that the door labled Salt water opened and a handsome man came out.

He is dripping wet and is only wearing shorts and a towel. He smiles at you. "I thought i heard the bell. Im Ti'ka, i help out Sunchaser with the store. I was in the back going threw our big tank to make sure everything was still good. How can i help you?"

Well with being slightly confused on what was back there you go ahead and ask what hte store was about. "Well we are as you can see a fish store. We carry both salt water and fresh water fish. We also carry the supplies needed to keep them happy. For example we carry the tanks, including breeding tanks as well as decorations that make the fish happy. We strive to find the fish their human partners and if you see one you like ill be more then happy to help you find their perfect tank."

You nod your head as you listened before a flyer behind the counter caught your eye. You look to Ti'ka and ask him what it meant. "Oh that? That is our flyer for our fish shows. We do shows that are specific to the species of fish, to the colors of fish to the speed of the fish. Even so far as to show who has the prettiest tank. We strive to bring the community togetrher all for fish." He chuckled softly before looking at you. "What type of fish would you want to buy?

As you look around you notice the mascots of the store. Perhaps youd find your own mascot here?

Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Table of contents:

-Owner folder link with password.
-Examples of fish + how many slots each fish takes up.
-Examples of items + what the items do.
-Breeding information
-Certing information
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/LCsecret/Auqarius/
Password for guests:Showmefishy

All fish will be in their correct owners folders. If you see somthing amiss feel free to send a PM to the Aquarius account so that i can correct it ASAP!

For those that wish to have fish you MUST have a tank. I shall give everyone their first tank free upon request ^_^
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Breeds of fish with examples

Angel Fish-Takes up 1 slot

Blue Tang Fish-Takes up 1 slot

Lion fish- Takes up 2 slots

Clown Fish-Takes up 1 slot

Yellow Tang-Takes up 1 slot

Currently we are only housing salt water fish. In the future their will be fresh water fish availble. If you wish to see a particular type of fish feel free to post here with the following form:

Username:
Fish breed name:
Image of fish breed:
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Items:

Here at Aquarius we have many different items.

The first of our items are our tanks. They come in a varity of sizes from a tank that can hold 2 fish, to those that can hold up to 10. Each tank comes with your choice of pebble color.
Here is what a tank looks like by itself before you put any pebbles into it.

Here is a example of a tank with a couple of fish, some simple brown pebbles and some seaweed to liven up the place:

The other things we have are Decorations for your tanks. These can be combined to make your fish happy as well sa to make your tank beautiful for compititions.
Currently the only decoration we have avalible are is the seaweed, the comes in many different colors. All others are on back order.

This is what a breeding tank looks like

So that you can see what a breeding tank will look like we have put in some basic brown pebbles into the bottom of the bowl as well as putting in the seaweed that will intice the fish to create more eggs.

Here are the pebbles you can buy for your breeding tanks.
Blue pebbles-Intices the eggs to turn into boys.
Pink pebbles-Intices the eggs to turn into girls.
White pebbles-Intices the eggs to turn colors other then the parents colors.
Black pebbles- Intices the eggs to be exactly like one of the parents.
Purple pebbles- Intices the eggs to look more like the mom.
Red pebbles- Intices the eggs to look more like the father.
Red white and blue pebbles-Intices the eggs to merge and become twins.
Rainbow pebbles-Intices the eggs to turn into other species besides the mom or dad species.
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

Breeding

FIrst off breeding is pretty simple. You have a male fish, and you have a female fish. If they are the same breed then they will have eggs. Between 1 week and a month the eggs will grow into adults.

Species are determined by the parents. So if you breed to blue tangs then you will get blue tang babies. However if you breed say a blue tang with a yellow tang then you might get half blue tang half yellow tang. Currently there are no hybrids. However down the road if a fish baby is the same ammount of at least three species a hybrid MIGHT occur.

In order to breed you supply the breeding tank and the pebbles. If you do not have any pebbles you may buy some OR you may request regular brown pebbles that do not do anything special.

Once the breeding area has been opened you may request a breeding. The mom and father fish will be put into the breeding tank and in a week you will find out if they breeded. There is a 50% chance that the breeding is successful and a 50% chance that it is not. If the breeding is not successful you will recieve your items back to be used at another time.

Normal breedings have anywhere between 1 and 4 eggs. With the use of pebbles or seaweeds the ammount of eggs can be at max 10.

Owners may keep up to 3 eggs. All others may be traded for sg/pg or items/other adoptables. However USD can not be tradded for eggs or fish UNLESS you have okayed it by me. Also currently the Aquarius fish adoptable will not be allowed on PI only cause of the fact my account has expired.
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy

Tarakona Ormr

To have your fish certed that isnt a custom its pretty simple. All you have to do is post the following form:

Username:
Link to fish:
Name of fish:
Gender of fish:
Link of the tank you wish the fish to be displayed in:

If you have a fish that is certed but not in a tank please post the following form

Username:
Link to fish:
Link to takn you want fish displayed in:
Sunchaser posts in Teal
SPO posts in Navy