News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Cloven: General Information

Started by Ravvana, March 11, 2011, 07:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

Welcome to the general information thread for The Cloven! This thread is for reference only. Please do not post in this thread.

The Lineart:
Female
Male
Baby

Owner Folder: http://colbyforkicks.com/unicorns

~~~~~

The Operational Plan:

1. Every other month will be a breeding month. During a breeding month, each user can request one breeding for a 10k fee. Outside RBs and studdings are permissible; users may even borrow both dam and stud. One breeding will typically result in one foal. There will be somewhat rare items to get second or third breedings in one month; there will also be somewhat rare items to get twins from a single breeding. These items can be earned through bribes, auctions, raffles, giveaways, etc. Studs can be bred infinite times per season; mares can be bred only once per season.

2. The non-breeding months will be event months. During an event month, I will try to give out a minimum of 10 unicorns. This could be through a pick-a-door, scavenger hunt, RP, Franken, auction, raffle, art contest, poetry contest, etc, etc. These unicorns will primarily be premades, although semi-customs will be available with less frequency.

3. Full customs will be primarily bribe-only. They still may show up as special event rewards, but bribing is the primary way to get one. This way, I won't get bogged down by trying to perfectly color intricate mimics, giving me more time to color premades and semis -- and thus ultimately giving more unicorns to more users

Ravvana

As of now, these are the current markings available. They are standard markings, but they are not templated -- each marking is drawn 100% by hand. Custom markings will only be available through full custom bribes. Additional standard markings will continue to be added.

WhoBear

Hi there. How would I get my hands on one of these lovely Unicorns?

Ravvana

Our event thread is here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3971.0

No events are running right now, but if you watch that thread there should be one eventually :) I'm also open to bribes (see the Cloven thread in Trading).