News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hellhounds - General Info!

Started by Sparki, March 13, 2011, 01:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparki

Hellhounds is an adoptable based on legends and myths about canines. Fenris, Cerberus, Cusith, Anubis... You get the idea.

Flatsale Info
No set prices yet but I'll probably hold flatsales once a month for premades one a first-come basis.

Trading
Hellhounds may be traded to other members of Secundi (or other websites if I choose to add them later) but not sold/traded for USD. They can be traded for each other, SG, other adoptables, art, etc.

Breeding
Females are slightly rarer than males so choose who to breed carefully! For this reason litters are usually two pups, but they can be anywhere from one to five - if you're really lucky! By default, litters go to the mother and can be split up from there.

Semi Custom Info
Semi customs will include the standard marking/mutation(s) of your choice and whatever colors you'd like. For semi customs, rarer markings will be priced higher to encourage them to stay rarer.
Possible Pricing (Still have to iron this out)~
Very Simple (One Common Marking OR One Mutation)
15k - $2
Common Markings (Any combination of common markings and mutations)
30k - $4
Rare Markings
100k - $9

Full Custom Info
Full customs will be available only rarely. They include custom markings and edits to the lineart. I'll only open up slots for this when I have extra time to dedicate to it.
Custom Markings + Any Mutations
300k - $13
Custom Lineart Edits
500k - $25

~~~~~~~
1. General Info
2. Mutations, Markings, & Add-Ons
3. Breeds: Fenris

...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Sparki

Markings
There will be some standard markings, but non-templated. (Shading is templated though!)

Common Markings

Muddy Feet                           Brindle                             Belly

Cape                                  Points                                  Lucky

Blaze

Rarer Markings

Dalmatian                           Bandit                             Tiger

Siberian                                  Mamba

~~~~~~~~

Mutations

Fluffy Feet                           Mane                             Spitz

~~~~~~~
1. General Info

...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Sparki

Fenris

Fenris Owner Folder
There won't be separate folders for each owner, but will use a image tagging system instead.

The Mythology
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/fenrir.html
Fenris is known for his serpent-slitted eyes and crafty grin. You've followed all the rules, kept him on his ribbon and raised the world-destroyer from a little pup in hopes that nurture would trump nature. Now, though... Now you're unsure. Don't you trust him?

Breeding
Fenris wolves don't have issue with short term breeding amongst each other. Long term mates are rare but considered permanent.

Traits
Aggressive, opportunistic, vengeful. Loyal to only one person, and even then it's questionable at best.

Male
Males are larger and have thicker fur than females.
He would never bite the hand that feeds him...right?

Female
Females are smaller and sleeker than their male counterparts,
but no less aggressive. They are rarer than males.

Puppy
Puppies are adorable for the sole reason that you'll
forgive them when they chew the siding off your house.

~~~~~~~
1. General Info

Sparki

Sam24543

JellyThunda

Looks Great! (not sure if you meant for feedback on this thread, lol, but anyways, I just thought I'd tell you that they're super cute.. I mean vicious.. XD)
The cert almost looks like a zombie will come crawling out any second, like in my brother's Nacht de Undertoten (night of the undead in german) game. XD