Feline Fanciers Club | Breeding Desk *Trades/Claiming Closed!*

Started by FCFC, March 20, 2011, 07:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

First of all, I'd like to mention my cats are gorgeous!
But I have a question. There are four kitties to my username. I was only aware of me getting 3: the single kitten from my breeding, and two for stud/rb fees. I am unsure where one of the two lynx kitties at the to of my cats listed for me are from.
I know I claimed one of them, naming her Missy. I imagine that is the second on, by looking at the description I got.
Did my breeding have two kittens and one was hiding? Or was there a mistake?
I mean, I adore that lynx with the red/orange/ pinkish fur, but I don't know if she or he is really mine. :) i'd be Ecough* happy to have it, since he/she is socool. XD
Yeah, let me know where that kitty came from is you could. Please and thank you :)

Ryuukokoro

Ahh thank you! Sorry for the mistake, I didn't understand the form.

Neo, I'll bet someone else made the same mistake I did and listed you in the owner spot, since you bred the litter. :)

Neocridders

I did breed the litter. But the litter was a litter of one. So I was thinking maybe it was meant to be a litter of two and it just didn't get sent correctly? Or maybe something else happened?

Goddesss

Neo you should also have one of my kittens from the trade PM did for you.  Though it was a silver tabbie.

Neocridders

>.> I didn't realize there were kittens coming to me I didn't know about. So I didn't claim any. So I wonder if it's possible to get that kitty.

(Wow. I'm sorry for how dumb I'm probably sounding at this point. First I didn't post the forms 'on time'. Then I don't understand where one of my kitties is coming from, and now I have another kitty that I didn't know about coming to me that I didn't claim. So sorry. *head desk*)

FCFC

Neo you may still claim the other kitten, we have all made mistakes this season and I thank you so much for understanding and since you all did so well with putting up with my crap I have no problem leaning and bending a little to get everyone satisfied ^_^

Ill check out the flame point situation to neo.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

FCFC

Reg name: Mississippi
Call name: Missy
Owner: Neocridders
Dam ID: 019
Sire ID: 039
Base: Cream
Pattern: Solid Point
Marking: Blaze

You claimed this kitten at some point neo, is this the kitten your concerned with?

EDIT:Oh I just seen where it got messed up. Someone else had already colored that kitten and I saved it to my computer so your seeing it twice one is more orangy why ones a little more yellow. Because it was my mess up and I dont want to see a kitten colored go to waste you may have both of those kittens.
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Goddesss

Reposting the trading form for Neo to see and claim. 

Username: Goddesss
Trading to: Neocridders
Dam ID: 048
Sire ID: 043
Base:Silver
Pattern: Marble Tabby
Marking: None