News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Tai's} Information Desk

Started by ~Faith~, March 23, 2011, 12:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Faith~

The Tai ~ Run by Faith ~ Art by Akara

Welcome! This is where you can find information about the Tai, if you cant find your answer here then please PM me :)

Your Tai is a complex creature and their ownership is not to be taken lightly. They start off life as a helpless kitten mewing pretty much all the time but they grow pretty fast into the strong Feline adults you see prowling around. They have the curious ability to speak into humans minds and they get bored easily so they will be chattering into your head the moment they wake up. Tai's require alot of time and care, they usually prefer to sleep with their owners though if they are alone or with others of their kind they tend to curl up on a shelf as high as they can get. Their diet varies depending upon the Tai so make sure to check your Tai's feeding requirements well before you take one home to avoid tantrums. Tai's are wonderful companions and are easily trainable and adapt to any home enviroment. Being a similar size to our domestic cats and of similar temperment they tend to get on well with them, because of their high intelligence they prefer to hang out with their Human but do enjoy the company of their cat friends for sleep and play.
The Tai's origins are unknown, some believe they are a result of the genes of Big cats, Domestic cats and Humans being fused in some sort of paranormal abnormality at some point in time, others think they were left here by visiting ET's and others dont know but refuse to believe either option is true. Over the last 10 years it has become common for Tai's to be breed with Domestic Cats, this doesnt seem to effect the resulting kits in a huge way except to introduce more Feline markings into the lines as Tai's are usually fantasy coloured, black and white. In fact nowadays it is quite rare to find a Tai without Cat in their Pedigree.
Tai's are highly sociable creatures and i have many litters arrive with me looking for new homes, hopefully you will find one you would like to take home with you!

~Faith~

Physchic Powers
Referred to as PPs are what pretty much every Tai has, they are born with the power to speak into others minds and some are so strong that they develop Telekenisis. A Tai's PP level can be found on their cert in the format "PP:10" for example. PP can be increased in the form of a Tai drinking a "PP Potion" or being blessed by a sprite, these occurances are exceptionally rare. Having high PP isnt only awesome (of course!) but it always benefits Tai when competeing in competitions.
0 is the lowest level a Tai can have and that means they have no PP at all
15 this is the level a Tai usually starts developing Telekenisis abilities
20 is the highest level a Tai can have, very few Tai have this level of PP and it is a very high level of power. A Tai who has PP of 20 has full Physchic powers and full Telekenisis powers and can usually produce a small power ball out of the earths energy.

Pedigree
You can see a Tai's pedigree by looking on their cert above their ID, they have a letter and number code as follows:
T = Pure Tai
TC1 = Mixed Tai and Cat in one generation
TC2 = Mixed Tai and Cat in two generations
TC3 = Mixed Tai and Cat in more than 2 generations

Pure Tai are very rare, TC3 Tai are the most common. Usually the more the Tai's bloodlines are mixed with Cat genes their Phsychic abilities get weaker whereas pure Tai's abilities can get stronger when selectivly breed.

~Faith~

All options for the Tai's can be found here!

Base Male and Female

~Faith~

~Faith~

Sam24543

how do i get one or can i?   ??? :)