News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Xenon Doodles at Too-Late O'Clock

Started by xenon, May 27, 2010, 05:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

It is what it says. Sometimes I just open PS and screw around until I end up with something I like. Sometimes I really like what happens, enough to show it off. This isn't too striking, but I felt like sharing it all the same, since it's a picture of my darling-est muse Apocalypse. <3

He's shown his face around here in various incarnations, but this is how I'll always think of him - smarmy and jerkish. He's really my favorite, and I've been neglecting him a little bit. Sera and Ku get lots of love for helping me get back into his character today. <3 -wanders off to continue not sleeping-

YourLoveOnly

I know all about not sleeping!

Your boy is so smexy ^^ And of course I love all your art.

xenon

Ugh, and the worst part is he knows it, the jerk. -whacks him- >> But thank you. <3 I hope to draw some more humanoids and such to post here, because generally that's 90% of what I draw. XDD

Solistia

So ever since I saw your lovely drawing xenon....I couldn't get him out of my head, so I had to do this |D

~♥♥♥

xenon

OMGOMGOMG

*head explodes messily*

MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE. AHHHH. You are SO AWESOME!! You nailed his snark beautifully, and he looks so squishably cute!! *loves all over you* *___*

Solistia

@A@~♥ /is filled with xenon-love >w<

I'm glad I got him right!!! I had extra fin drawing his hair |D~<3 /loves hair

Now to just make his Nampari version XD

xenon

You really did. <3 The color is just perfect, all washed out but still oddly rich. <3<3

W-Would you mind if I were to post this over on the forum where I RP him? *o* I want to share with the world how adorable he can be.

Solistia

sure!! oAo
What forum is this? >A> /curious

xenon

Heeee, lovely. <3

It's a loosely-based Alice in Wonderland RP that I've been participating in for a few years now. <3 It's a whole lot of fun, and it incorporates cyberpet elements in with more standard RP, with a huge amount of possibility for character growth and stuff. Sera and Kasatsu are also members over there.

Here's the link (and as a warning, it's designed for a more adult-ish audience in mind, so just be aware. <3): http://decadentsuits.proboards.com/index.cgi

sera

Pale == Most of the adult themes
*coughs*
^.~

HEEEE. HI, PALE! 8D  SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!  Solistia, your version of him is SSOO wonderful! *__* WOW!

Solistia

Oh very interesting! *o*
If I were more of an RP nerd, I might consider joining XD (but as it is....I'm terrible at keeping up with RP OTL /loses interest too easily)

@///@ thanks sera!!! (and thanks for bringing xenon over here too >w<~♥)

YourLoveOnly

Gorgeous art <33
And I've been looking around that forum.. You play PvZ too? <33 It's sooo addictive. Zombiiiies. Do you have the full version? It has the most addictive song when you finish Adventure Mode. *walks off again softly humming the word Sunflower*

xenon

Sera is totally right. Pale single-handedly supplies all badness to that forum, I swear. <<; I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN REALLY.

Hee, it's just fun. <3 It's pretty much the only RP I have time for, these days e.e -used to participate in billions of them- And yes!! PVZ IS AMAZING. I have the full version, but it's stuck on my computer at home. Sadface. ;o; I'm really close to beating Adventure mode, too..

xenon

Double-posted just because I have more artz. Spam, Xenon, spam. More SoD related stuff, done in a very short time, but I'm happy with it. <3

YourLoveOnly