News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pony Tattoo

Started by PonyMama, June 10, 2010, 12:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

I only place this here becasue some if not most were or still are on PI. 

After 3 1/2 years I finally made a tattoo on a pony that worked.  I am so thrilled, and it is a full body.  Not the greatest, but it worked.

Neocridders

That is beyond excellent. I've never gotten tattoos to really work for me. They just stretch too much or not enough.

PonyMama

I JUST figured it out today, I have always had the same problems with them so today I decided I was going to figure it out.

I managed to get a tattoo made I have alwasy wanted done but could never find anyone to do it.  Now Cassiopeia looks awesome

Neocridders

Another pretty pony!
Lovely tattoos!
Haha. I wish I could figure it out. XD It must be easier than I do it, I make it so complicated. And then it turns out to never work anyway. Haha.

springacres

Ooh, love the stars on Cassiopeia especially - but they are both awesome!

PonyMama

and just cause I coudl I made another one too
Petunia with Petunias

SeaCrest

There's a thread somewhere (or there used to be) that gave you the templates for each pony's tattoo slots. Like...well..lemme go see...

Like this, for Earthies:

Haha they're messed up cause I didn't save the male's right :P

PonyMama

Yeah I know, that's what I used, but for the longest time I could not figure out how to use the guides, but I figured it out

SeaCrest

Haha yeah me too. My tattoos sucked since I use paint and GIF files save funny :P

Neocridders

I use that site. My tats still fail. They just stretch still. PM are you doing anything differently than how you used to? Or did it magically work out? Haha.

PonyMama

I am doing stuff differntly obviously, I just cant' explain what.
I have not figured out how to do it yet without putting the pony body color for the whole square background.

YourLoveOnly

I always did what you said PonyMama and it worked fine ^^

SeaCrest

Oh! What you need to do is just make the tattoo, then whatever background, use a color you have not used for the tattoo. Then save as a PNG. Close out. Open the PNG and use the little tool next to zoom to transparitize.

Or you can use this one site to transparitize GIFs. The GIFs look fine on the pony, just not pretty off the pony :P I don't have the link, though.

Not sure if the first options works for you guys, since I have Microsoft Photo Editor...