Peaceful Slumbers - Pichu and Raichu - *FINISHED* Come see!

Started by Neocridders, June 13, 2010, 08:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Editing in with my finished version! I am absolutely thrilled, this is the best job I think I have ever done on a digital image. Let me know what you think, everyone. I am really excited. It may not be fantastic, but you know... I've worked hard, and it's not getting any better, and I'm actually happy with it. Let me know what you think :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colored (Half-way point)-->http://i49.tinypic.com/23m0qqw.png
So, I'm not finished. Just thought I'd post as a Watch me Work. I'm only going to post this as a midway point, and then someday I'll get some shading on these guys <3

I love them. I'm usually not proud of my art, but I must say I'm improving and I do like these, even if it is obviously me mimicing the style of pokemon. I've never been able to ink before, and I'm not ashamed of this inking :)

SeaCrest

Squee!!

So cute!

Well, at least you can DRAW on the comp ;) Using a touchpad is not the best idea for drawing XD

Ryuukokoro

D'AWWWW!!! Omg omg I love it!! (Helps that Rai is like my second fave Pokemon out there hee hee)

Rai's pose is SO cute! And you have the pose and proportions great! Can't wait to see finished product.

Neocridders

Hehe, thanks.
Really, are the proportions correct? I've been thinking Pichu is way too big in comparison. I know Pikachu and Raichu are significantly different in size, but I'm not sure how tiny pichu is to pikachu. I know I used to watch Pichu brothers, but still.. I forget ><

But, yay for proportions! I'm so bad at those!

SeaCrest

I'm not sure, but wasn't Pichu like the size of a small cat and Raichu significantly bigger? I forget, I haven't watched/played Pokemon in ages XD

Neocridders

Raichu was pretty big in comparison to Pikachu, so I'm just going to assume Raichu is pretty large compared to Pichu also.
But, yeah. We're going to pretend that the sizing is all right, since I know I wouldn't have been able to do anything any differently. Haha.

Willow

I love this :D
You should be very proud ^3^
*luffs on lil Pichu*
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

D'awwww it's a Pichu! I loooove Pichu! <3

TheLeet

Aww, they're so sweet and sleepy ^_^
I like your inking. I certainly couldn't have done better :D

Neocridders

That means a lot, Leet. This is my first time in a year attempting to ink. I've never been good, and your art is incredible, so it means a lot to me to hear that from you.

Neocridders

New image at the top, let me know what you think!
I've finished and sortof added a tiny almost background. I was going to do forests, but I decided I am not patient enough today. So, you get sleeping on a mat. Hehe. It's a nice change of what you'd expect, though, right?