News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cephalines

Started by Solistia, June 16, 2010, 06:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

What is a Cephaline you ask? They are what happens when I watch a documentary about octopus, and then get to dooddling because I'm stuck house sitting at my mom's house with my crappy 6+ year old laptop |Db

BEHOLD THE CUTENESS

They are amazingly fun to draw....especially when I can't sleep XD
We have lovely Octopuss, Squitty, Nautiline, and Cattlefish for you to gaze upon!

(coming to a Secundi Adoptable Forum near you....courtesy of Spixy? :3)

YourLoveOnly

D'awwwww! That totally made my day =3

TheLeet

Aww they're adorable :D

Victoria

You make the cutess adoptables! ;)

indigowulf

I made my roommate come and look. We had *just* got done watching the episode of Sanctuary where they were stuck in the down helicopter with the inteligent squid lol. I love these guys!

Ryuukokoro

GACK I'm dead!! *dies of cute overload*

PonyMama

Victoria

Omg I would love to adopt them all!!!! ;D ;D

Willow

Neocridders

Not only are they beyond adorable, the names just made my day. That's so awesome XD !!

Solistia

XD I'm glad everyone's enjoying them, they really are just so fun to draw >w<~<3<3

@Neo, that turned about because I showed the original sketch (the one on the cert) to my friend, and she said "That's not an Octopuss!" and I replied, "that's cause it's an 'Octopuss'!" (I held out the s really long XD)
Then I thought of other Cephlapod-Felines I could do, and the other 3 are the only other living members of the Cephalopod family, as far as I'm aware :3 So it's been total fun XD

Neocridders

So cool. Points to you for using an idea that's not used all the time. Plus mixing it with kitties. Makes it amazing, cute, and totally squishable *squish squish squish*

And, as I said, LOVE THE NAMES. Hehehe. Only three other members? Well, then, you tackled them ALL and made cute feline-ish additions to the names on ALL of them.

So happy with cute right now. !!!!!!!

Goddesss

Spixy

I wish they would - I love them to death *snuggs*

but I can't run them on my own I'm afraid :(

indigowulf

Id be willing to help color, as long as I dont have to run events lol. I cant seem to get my event time slots to work right- when I plan things, I end up losing my internet or computer or something. Im cursed. I still need to calulate and color my last gene pool breeding- which im doing free and refunding everyones payment cuz of the wait. Just every time I try to go look at the parents genetics, the darn site works for 5 seconds then wont let me view anything again.

Solistia

The templated love pairs, a Squitty, and all the eggs have been added to the top :3 /loves the Floating Squitty >w<~<3

Victoria

You did a great job with these! I would buy them to creat my own adoptables but i can't shade! Oh....wait are you going to sell these?

indigowulf

If you read the thread you'd know- it says in the first post, they are going to be run by spixy most likely.