News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aquarium photo

Started by PonyMama, June 16, 2010, 12:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok while visiting my mother for my baby girls 1st birthday we went to the vancouver aquarium.  As usual I took many photos and hoped to get at least one I could frame and hang on my wall as art, as well as the usual family pictures.

Well I managed to do it, I managed to get teh most perfect picture I could possibly imagine.
(it may not be professional but I couldn't be happier with it)

I have a bit of photo editing I will do but it is perfect

Neocridders

It looks amazing.
Honestly, it looks like something someone really amazing drew. That's a photo? It's such an amazing photo. I cannot believe you captured something like that.

And I do love how it seems upside-down from what most people imagine as a jellyfish. Because they float every which way.

Oh, that's just SO cool. I am so jealous you got to see an aquarium. I'm even more jealous of that picture. !

Victoria

PonyMama

we try go at every few visits, so maybe once ever two years.

I have so many more photos including dolphins jumping (that picture took forever to get), not one but two baby belugas, and many other fishies.

I love how this picture turned out though, I got right up to it and snapped I think 5 pics and managed to get this one

Neocridders

Well, this one is amazing. I looove it. I'd love to see lots more pictures of various mammals and fishies <3 If you have time and pick through some good ones, I wanna see some of everything!

Haha, no. If you don't want to that's ok. But I'm interested!

PonyMama

Here are some of my "fails"
which I may play with and turn some into Wins

<---Differnt jellyfish

I will post some other critters as I go through them for you

Solistia

That's a gorgeous picture PM! =D It actually looks like one of those professional photos you might find in a nature magazine or something XD

PonyMama

PonyMama

I will check with the beluga pictures after I do out stuff, but here are the best out of the others that I could find

Victoria

That type of turtle lives in my back yard lol!

xenon

Oh, I love the Vancouver Aquarium. *o* You got some stunning photos from there!! The jelly just looks great.