News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adorable FCFC Bobtail kittens for trade!

Started by Wildfilly94, October 17, 2012, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I finally got my very first breeding! BUT, I'm not sure if I'm keeping one or both kittens (I WILL keep one for sure, since I want to get registered for a cattery). So I decided to put them up for trade to see what I could find.

Parents: X
Both 'starters'

Kittens:
- TheLeet
- Keeping

I'm leaning more towards the girl, but I do have the option to keep both if I want, so I could end up doing that. Not sure.

What I like:
Other FCFC (Bobtails*, Ragdoll, LH, Sphinx. Retreiver, Lab, Min Pin, Pom, Rottie)
FCFC Customs, Beds
Quinsta (Really After Mustangs, Minis, QH, TB, and Leustin)
Bribe Quinsta
Bonus Tickets
Elenaria
Feel free to offer other pets though
Also Like $$, SG, and Muny(Artist Tickets as well)

TheLeet

If you like, I'd be willing to update your Feli version of Symon in exchange for the male kitten, rather than Mor Rysha (I know she's popular and I think I'd actually prefer the kitten) :)

Wildfilly94

Ohh!! Thats extremely tempting. Id like to gove it a day or two to see if anyone else offers, but yours will be hard to beat. :3

Rosedawn

They are adorable Wild! I hope to breed bobtails in the future! Maybe we can trade in the future too! To spread out our gene pools <3

Gorgeous kits!

Wildfilly94

Thank you Rose ^^

Also, this reminds me that I need to accept Leets offer of my dear Symon being updated + a collar, if that still open?

TheLeet

Yep, that's still open :)
I'll need a few reference pics of what he looks like now and for the collar I was wondering if you'd like the buckle to be visible or just the black with the "diamonds"

Wildfilly94

I'll pm them to you in a few minutes, Yes I'd lik ethe buckle visible, if thats not too much trouble?, and putting the little kitten for bid now!