News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] USD Fundraiser [Sorry, Guys: for sera :(]

Started by Elenaria, March 19, 2014, 01:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Hey, guys.  :/

i hate to do this, but we were just hit with a, i kid you not, 800$ electricity bill.  [i HATE this house. Hate, hate, hate].  It wouldn't be such a big deal, but the roommate who puts in for bills is moving out and will not be helping out with this one.  .__.;;;;

So i'll be opening up two different sections: Flatsale and OOS breedings.  The OOS breedings will NOT require items at all as they will covered by the base cost of the breeding.  Also, carrots are not allowed for these OOS breedings because it will be set up on a price point instead.  [Again, SORRY. T__T;;;;;  If everyone hates how this works out, we'll not do it this away again. ^^;;] 

Please send to sera's paypal: seraaches@gmail.com
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

OOS Breedings

No items are required for the breedings, but please fill out the form as though you are using them.  (So i know which ones to use).  The only items you may not use are carrots.  For these OOS breedings, twins and triplets will be guaranteed based on the price of the breeding.  [You may request fewer babies if you desire.]

As a reminder: you will not need ANY items for these breedings; they are covered in the price.  You may use any breeding items except carrots.  <3

You may offer a partial trade of USD + pets/SG, but at least half must be in USD.  i reserve the right to not accept trades. <3

OOS Breeding: 10$
OOS Breeding, Guaranteed Twins: 15$
OOS Breeding, Guaranteed Triplets: 20$

Mating Form
Mother's Name:
Mother's ID:
Mother's Caretaker:

Father's Name:
Father's ID:
Father's Caretaker:

Items Used:

* - paid
OOS Breeding Slots
  • *Anon - Triplets
  • *skysnolimit - Triplets; Fantasy Guaran x1
  • *toffeeca - Triplets; Fantasy Guaran x1
  • Open
  • Open

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Premades

You may request one Premade per Secundi 24 hour period.  (So one per day, unless otherwise noted.)  i'll try to do bigger posting groups later on, sorry. :/  If there is something you would particularly like to see-- specific genders, breeds, items, colouration types-- please post and i'll do what i can do.  These are not semi-customs for you (sorry!) but will be available in the flatsale.

To claim, please post the name of the Elenaria you would like.  They will move into your stable once funds have been received.

Wild Star Eggs
A Wild Star Egg has appeared!  Actually, five have. They follow the same rules as the premades, except for the identical twins!  The twins may be purchased together for 10$.  These eggs will grow on April 1st [and i promise i haven't done anything to mess with their adult images. ^.~]. 

Demon Lions

Sticking the Demon Lions in here as well.  They are going to be something along the lines of 'or best offer', but will not sell for under 15$.  For some Demon Lions, i may be willing to accept a lower USD offer with other trade included, such as pets.  [Though it will probably have to be something i'm utterly in love with.]

Demon Lions are a limited line set: almost all of the allowed premades are complete and the customs may be completely unused. 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

And i suddenly need to take care of something, so this will be fully updated in a little bit.  You may ask questions or whatever. <333 Lovelovelove. <3  SORRY, GUYS. T__T;;;;

Everything is updated and open now. <3 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

skysnolimit

*hugs for Sera*

Can I ask a couple questions before I claim an OOS Breeding slot?

1. Kyi is an (awesome) Fantasy Marking stud----I think.  Fantasy Marking is what I traded for, but it doesn't actually say "Fantasy Marking" in his Agency Description...  He is Fantasy Marking, right?  If I were to breed him with a non-fantasy girl, is it possible for him to pass on fantasy markings or colors?  Like... how possible?  ^^;;; *likes fantasy*
2. Will you be personally coloring the breedings?  Because the mate I have in mind for him is a fairy :O;;;;;  What should I do?

BabyKittenCandy

Evil Sera! :)

I'll take the Blood Bay Demon Lion boy please if I can work out a USD/USD and pet trade with you?

Elenaria

Kyi is a fantasy marking and colored stud; he is not Fantasy Status (we seriously need a different name for that.  <<; )  There is a chance of his passing on fantasy (though fantasy does not have a high chance of passing; fantasy is... well, was supposed to be rare. ^^;;;; )  Also, for fantasy markings, fantasy must roll successfully to have a chance of the fantasy markings passing as well.

Yes, i would be coloring breedings, and yes, fairy is fine. <3  i'm not restricting people's breedings to certain breeds, even though i teasingly threaten to do so all the time.  lol

i was thinking about doing something where a certain amount would guarantee fantasy to pass, but i kind of hate to do that.  <<;;  i don't want to be terrible to ya'll, and i don't want to kill the ratios anymore than they already are.  ^^;;;  If that is something people are interested in, though, i'll add it in. <3

BKC, if you have not PMed me yet, please, PM me. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

toffeeca

What are the current rates of fantasy passing? I don't know if that is a big secret, but I think that that may influence people's opinions of paying for guaranteed fantasy. Also, I don't know if this is a big secret too, but what are the rates of the breed of the parent passing in a mixed breed breeding? Is it equal for each breed or is one breed supposed to be more common? And for the demon lions, is there a rate for the lion mutation passing?

Winged

For the breedings, does $10 guarentee you one egg only, or is there a chance of twins or triplets? And the same for the higher priced breedings.
When will this be open till? I won't be able to buy one this week, and then after that i'm away for three weeks but after that i would be interested in buying something, if it's still open. That's a long way away though i know xD
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Fantasy passing is actually supposed to be a secret. xD  That is why it is not common knowledge.

Parent breeds are 50/50.

Supposed to be secret, but.... lol  Demon lion has a 25% chance of passing to male offspring. 

For 10$ breedings it is one egg only; i will not be rolling multiples. 

i'm always wiling to look at OOS breedings for USD, but the guaranteed multiple offspring may not continue.  The bill is actually due at the end of this month, but i will likely be looking more at USD until we can offset enough of it.  [The bill has to be paid, one way or another.  It's just a question of where we're going to squeeze the money from and, thus, where we'll need to put money back.  ><;] 

So this thread will at least be open until the end of the month, but it might be a bit longer based on user-interest as well as where else we're going to have to pull it from.  ^^;

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SPO

Elenaria

SPO, offer for Kanpai is accepted. <3  And if you really hate his wings, i can change them. xD;

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Pinkshadow

Keilin Alyr

Oh dear, Sera! *snugs!* If I could come over and patch every leaky spot in your home and then kick some utility bill collector's butt, I'd do so. <3

I do need to expand my collection of Demons. I'd like to purchase It's Not Your Fault, if I could.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Elenaria

Thanks, guys!! <33333

Pink, if there's a strong interest in custom, i'm willing to offer some. <3  i'm hoping to keep a steady stream of new things in here without being too quickly bogged down (by freaking out over if i did the customs well enough. ^^;;;)

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Country

If this is still open after we get back from our little vacation I will be interested in a breeding ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I would defenitely be interested in song and semi customs depending on price.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Elenaria on March 19, 2014, 02:34:45 PM
Thanks, guys!! <33333

Pink, if there's a strong interest in custom, i'm willing to offer some. <3  i'm hoping to keep a steady stream of new things in here without being too quickly bogged down (by freaking out over if i did the customs well enough. ^^;;;)

Ofc, i can't speak for others, but even tho it is only song or semis, i would totally be interested and i think you colour amazing, so you can just jump over the worrying part :P

DawnStar7

Ah, sera, that really stinks!  I really wish I could help out right now, but I'ma little short on money right now myself.  If this stays open Pat the end of the month,  I should be able to help out then.  Best of luck in raising the money, dear.

skysnolimit

I would want the option to pay another $5 to guarantee that at least one of your offspring is fantasy, even if the dice don't roll that way.  Just a safety net; of course, if the dice roll more as fantasy I'd want those to be fantasy too!  <.<;  Hehe.

sera

i would accept an increase like you suggest, skysnolimit, to guarantee a fantasy baby. ^^

Pinkshadow

Rosedawn

Ember

Rosedawn

Sera just informed me there is a $30 offer on Aurora lol.

Elenaria

Aurora's current high offer is $45. <3  Thanks, guys!

Sorry i haven't had time to add anything today, but i'm hoping to be able to do some things tomorrow once i leave the house. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Kahlira

I have decided that I need really want Who With the What Now, if I may?

Sending money now
Sent!

Elenaria

Thank you, Kahlira!

Everyone sold should be in their proper stables now! <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Wild Star Eggs have appeared; Frozen LP has been posted here. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

Winged

Just in time before i leave for 3 weeks, i'll sneak in a purchase of Heartlight please! Blood bay ;)
Owner of Gliders!

DawnStar7

Elenaria

DawnStar, please send funds. <3  Otherwise i'll need to put her back in as available.

skysnolimit
Eheheheh?  The things i got to roll tended to roll pretty strongly in your favor. xD;  Except for fantasy markings. :/  i hope you enjoy them!

Fantasy Demon Lion

Fairy Stallion

Smiling Fantasy Demon Mare

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

DawnStar7

Oh my gosh, I totally spaced out!  Sera, I'm so sorry.  I'm heading to bed, but we'll send funds tomorrow.  Once again, my deepest apologies.  :(

skysnolimit

Quote from: Elenaria on March 25, 2014, 05:07:01 PM
skysnolimit
Eheheheh?  The things i got to roll tended to roll pretty strongly in your favor. xD;  Except for fantasy markings. :/  i hope you enjoy them!

Thank you, Sera!  The eggs are gorgeous and I'm really excited about them =)  It's my first time getting triplets and I'm quite tempted to keep them all XD;  Was one of them able to get fantasy markings because of the fantasy guarantee?

Elenaria

i actually gave them all an increased chance for fantasy and for fantasy markings.  i feel like i might have misunderstood part of your message, suddenly!  i'm so sorry if i did.  D8

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

skysnolimit

Lol Sera, no worries ^^;  I just wanted to make sure I knew sorta what to expect from the eggs before the hatched.  I am really excited, thank you!

Elenaria

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys.  :/  i've been hoping to release several Elenaria at the same time, but my arm has decided to revolt entirely against me. ><; 

The bills are due today and thank you to everyone generous enough to help us out.  T__T <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

*SQUISHES her new aurora lovely* Ooh, thank you thank you, Sera. <3

And I hope you've collected enough funds to put a good dent in that nasty bill. Here's hoping things settle out soon with spring coming.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

skysnolimit

Beautiful Liar, please. Sending funds.  Good luck Sera!

Pinkshadow

Sera - What would it take in USD, to get you to do 5 mimic Elenaria, of the 5 girls from Pretty Little Liars? :P I loove that series xD

Elenaria

Thank you, everyone!  Yes, there has been a bit of a dent on the bill.  Trebias says thank you, too!!

Pink, i attempted to PM you, but i'm suddenly uncertain if it went through due to a computer reboot.  If i have not PMed you yet, please let me know.

As an update, my arm has utterly blown up at me lately, and that's the biggest thing holding me back. ><;; i plan to work on at least one breeding tomorrow and get the full breeding thread up (though those breedings may be delayed depending on how ticked off my arm remains. ><;; )

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Poor Marsha White.. D: I want her so bad, but should be saving money and not using it on pixels.. XD If shes still here tomorrow..... I may have to just rescue her.. >.>

Elenaria

toffeeca
i don't have words for how difficult this litter has been. xD;;; But congrats!  One rolled fantasy markings! =-0 <3  Though none rolled demon????  .___.;;;; Maybe the dice are pranking us, too.

..... One of the eggs is missing.   .___.;;;; i'm sorry, toffeeca, it looks like your third (well, actually second) egg, got eaten by kobolds! D8

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Lectral

Had to wait for payday to offer, but I have been eying them for sooooo long now >.>

Frozen LP
Would you consider an offer of $30?

Rosedawn

Yes lectral I think 30 is plenty fair. Please send to Sera!!

Lectral

Luv007

I'm glad someone snatched the Frozen pair up.  They are AMAZING.  I can't wait to see an Elsa inspired El.  She's my favorite. 

toffeeca

Darn, all unicorns means no lions for toff :(. Why did my third egg runaway?

Wildfilly94