*Starlight Tavern* Bribes - special interest for FR players -

Started by SkySong, April 12, 2014, 08:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

Sent you lvl 8 mirror. They are the breed of the day!

SkySong

Sweet! I'll exalt all the mirrors and tigers today. Working on training one of mine out so I have a spot to cycle your guys' through.

Edit: Winged - your last one has a familiar attached so I can't accept that one yet. D:
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

Do we get to see any of those premades?  Points points points! #goes back to farming

Winged

Was sitting here all day wondering why my last one wasn't accepted, and i missed your post xD Sorry about that, familiar removed.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Rose, they were up yesterday. XD On the first post. Can you not see them?

Winged - that's fine, I should have just made a new post instead of edited it in. XD

Rosedawn

No I just faaaaail at life

But! I did send you a tiger stripe just now!

SkySong

And he's been exalted! The contribution is very much appreciated.

I didn't think to offer before, but I've been building up an army of lvl 25s. If anyone wants to borrow some high leveled dragons I can send a couple over. I'm using two 25s, but I have one 25 left over, 3 23s and 3 21s. I can train to 5 in about 3-5 minutes using the 25s.

Ember

Sky, do you happen to know how many points I have right now?

SkySong

If I accepted your last trade right now it'd be 36. Without it, 29.

Rosedawn

SkySong

If I accepted your two pending right now, 32. Without, 17.

Rosedawn

Will you accept swampflower now so I can grab the premade I really want?

SkySong

Sure thing. I need to train out another tiger before I can accept it, but we can say it's accepted now.

Rosedawn

Username: Rosedawn
Premade ID: 247 (the last one!)
Bribe: 23 FR points

Cool!

Wildfilly94

I'll offer $4 each for these:
Premade 1 on the left, premade 1 on the right, premade 3 & 4 on the left. Going top to bottom. :)

Eta: ID 238,239,246,244

SkySong

Tempting, Wild. D: If I find time to color enough to replace those four then I'll take you up on that.

Rose - I'll move him over now!

Wildfilly94

Ember

SkySong

Moved, Ember!

I will try to color two to replace those two some time this week, hopefully sooner than later. However, I do have an AP exam on Wednesday and will be studying for several hours on Monday and Tuesday so we'll see.

Wildfilly94

Aw :( I thought you were considering my usd offer for premade 246 :/

Lectral

Sent you a few levels 4s and a level 6 - unfortunately none of them have today's bonuses, but I have no problem with the requests sitting a couple days if you want to see if they come up.  I will probably try to continue training some of them until they are accepted, maybe get them a little higher.

I am loving a couple of the premades, but I guess if all else fails, I can try for a custom XD

SkySong

Wild, I was, but the premades up for now are for FR points first and other stuff next. The points listed next to them are in sorts buy-out prices. If someone posts something for points, I'm going to accept it since they've already paid for it by sending me dragons. If I color more, then I feel comfortable accepting offers on them that aren't FR points, but as it stands, I think it'd be unfair to say that if people send me dragons, they can get these premades.... Except if someone decides to offer USD. (If I had accepted your USD on the spot, then obviously Ember would have had to choose a different cat.)

Hope that makes sense and you don't hate me for that decision. D: I should have the chance to color every day except tomorrow, so if you still want to offer USD for the other 3 then I can probably accept them without feeling guilty once I color some. I can also color more up for the week after this, when I won't be doing FR stuff.

Winged

Sent one more dragon over :) I'll probably level her up a bit more, but feel free to accept if there's a bonus. I'll have another 4 on saturday once they've grown and i can train them a bit. Possibly one or two more during the week.

How many points do i have now? I'll probably wait till the end of the week and see how many i end up with, but might get a premade now...
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

If I accepted right now, 38. As it stands, 30. (The last two are already taken, have two more that need to be cropped and uploaded.)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Hey Sky!

Maybe it'd be a good idea to put a points earned on the front page so we don't have to pester you all the time hehe <3

SkySong

I've put them up at the end of the first post for you. XD I will try to remember to update when a trade is sent/accepted.

Rosedawn

Thank you Sky!!

I hope all of this is helping with your push!

SkySong

Hope so! Haven't seen us move from 2nd, but Plague can be pretty persistent.

Wildfilly94

Oh? I didn't know they were for people with points over other things right now. That's okay, I'll just have to hope really hard you can color another kitty as pretty as hat one xD Thatbwas my favorote

SkySong

I thought I gave that impression, but looking back now I see that it wasn't really clear. Sorry for that! Can't color tonight, but tomorrow might see new premades.

Lectral

One of the dragons I sent gets a bonus today - irridescent - if you are able to accept her XD

SkySong

I did! Didn't have time to exalt any of my dragons today, which made me sad since I have waaayyy too many Iris and ridges sitting in my layer. Rose's snapper also had the color bonus today, so he got taken today, too.

Ember

Username: Ember
Custom type: Song Inspiration
Bribe: 13 FR points
Link: http://youtu.be/mEfKooMunLI

Rosedawn

Sky if you accept today the boy I just sent you is worth 9 points!! =D

SkySong

Rosedawn

Sent a few more hatchlings your way. Good luck I know you guys have it right now but I really hope you guys get it.

SkySong

Thanks, Rose! Every little bit counts.

Our dom coordinator sent me a message earlier today showing a Fire layer. About 7 pages, all adults, level 7 or above, ready to be exalted. I think it kinda scared everyone a little, so let's hope our efforts were enough!

Rosedawn

Ember

Heh, Plague has been scaring Fire a bit as well. It was a good battle, one way or another. :)

SkySong

Well, we've kinda had first all day. You really think your mass exalt's gonna work? ;) It's not like we've stopped exalting. We've done over 600 today, and that's just the ones recorded!

Rose, she's yours. I'll move her over tomorrow when it isn't quite so late.

Lectral

Username: Lectral
Premade ID: 238
Bribe: 19 FR pts

And I want to do a tavern with the rest of my points, as soon as I can decide on a name >.>

So I'll be posting that later >.>  I'm just glad this girl was still here; she's my favorite of the bunch!

Ember

Ahaha we haven't stopped exalting either! Don't underestimate us Fire folks. ;)

SkySong

darn, that was close! Congrats to fire! You guys sure pack a punch. I now have 16k and 25 dragons to my name. XD

And that's fine, Lectral. Just post it when you get the chance!

Ember

Lordy, I was on the edge of my seat for that last bit there! Kudos the the Plagues on here, it was a lot of fun and really exciting. If any of you want the dominance discount at all, just let me know!

SkySong

XD You kidding me? No one ain't got time treasure for that! I was planning on doing a bunch of MP to AH flipping if we won, but even if I do build up the treasure, I won't bother you for that. Now to go to sleep.... XD

Elenaria

Sky, want to trade one of the other premade Elenaria for #248? ^.~  hehehe
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

Lectral

Username: Lectral
Tavern name: Wanderlust Tavern
Tavern location: North
Bribe: 7 FR points

Winged

My forms for the FR points, so sorry for the wait!

Username: Winged
Custom type: Full
Base: Seal
Eye: Pale green
Colorpoint: Siamese
Tabby: Spotted – Rosetted
White: Belly, some white one one of the legs (not sure which description to use)

Username: Winged
Custom type: Inspiration
Picture: http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g387/Winged0/Photos/2010_0806Iceland20100139.jpg

Hope the forms are okay, i wasn't sure exactly what combinatons of markings were allowed for the full custom but i can change it if necessary xD
Owner of Gliders!