News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] For Flight Rising Dragons!

Started by Elenaria, May 14, 2014, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

You should have all seen this coming.  >3

Going to borrow Sky's idea and do some extra pushing for Dominance as well! =-0  We'll also be using her point system.  ^^  i am more interested in trained dragons than anything else.  Points are currently set as they are for multiple reasons, including the fact that Plague is pushing THIS week; any future bribes accepted for points may not have the same cost as currently.

Any customs/etc taken from this thread will be worked on in conjunction with the April breedings; i'll do one breeding, one from this thread.

Add 1 point for each level. [Level 1 == 1 point; Level 2 == 2 point; etc ]
Add 1 point for breed bonus.
Add 1 point for gene bonus.
Add 2 points for color bonus.

All dragons will need to be sent to seraaches, and please be aware that my lair fills up and empties rather swiftly, so i may not be able to accept immediately.  If there happens to be a bonus that day, i will accept those dragons asap, but i will also tend to accept whatever comes my way when i can.  ^^ 

Prizes!

ALL PRIZES WILL BE NATURALS.  If there are fantasy options for any of these, it will be at a very high increased cost.  [My ratios! D8]

You may state an interest in a particular prize, but it will not be held for you without a 'down payment' of at least half the points in dragons sent in a Crossroads trade immediately.  If payment is not completed before the end of the push, you will be repaid with the cost of exalting that dragon + 3500t.  [You may request to work out a different deal, if you desire.] 

Premades will be marked for a certain number of points. 
Semi Customs are available for 30 points
Song Customs are available for 40 points.
Full Customs are available for 80 points. [2/2 Available]
OOS Natural Breedings [No items required, multiples NOT guaranteed] are available for 100 points. [1/1 Available]
OOS Fantasy Breedings [No items required, multiples NOT guaranteed, fantasy IS guaranteed] are available for 150 points. [1/1 Available] [At least one parent must be fantasy.]

Points!

BabyKittenCandy: 40 points (lvl5+ iri; lvl5 + tundra +iri; lvl5 + pearl +gem; lvl5 + pearl; lvl5 + imp +speckle; lvl5 +imp +speckle)
Winged: 28 points (lvl9 + lvl5 +imp; lvl4; lvl4; lvl5)
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Premades!

Sail: 17 points

Sunlit Bricks: 17 points

Here Comes the Spring: 19 points

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Sarah Badr

Where are they? Never heard of them before! :o

Rosedawn

It is a different websites flight of dragons which currently is not taking new members.

Ember

Can you hold Nightcore for me? Will send a crossroads right away for at least half. XD

Wildfilly94

Would you accept usd as well or is this strictly flight rising?

Elenaria

Currently, this is FR only; but if anything remains later, i would gladly look at USD.  ^^

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Okay. :) man I tried to get into that website but they weren't accepting new members xD I gotta get my hands on some dragons for this stuff

Figment

Oh, you are awful. >>; -goes to look at dragons-

BabyKittenCandy

So we just CR you dragons and get points if you accept?

Elenaria

If you send me the Crossroads, you get the points. ^^  i'd only retract points if you cancelled the CR.  ^^  My point is that i may not be able to wait until there's a bonus for your dragons; i may just accept immediately. 

Or not immediately. xD;; My lair is currently completely full as i frantically train.  lol

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

SkySong

(Psst, sera. Perhaps we should do a joint thing next dominance if we decide to do this. That way we can both accept as we go, and if they're trading in points for El and sending to me I can always send you the treasure. Just an idea - might be too confusing.)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

sera

(That would be amazingly awesome.  x3  Or just... something. hehehe )

BabyKittenCandy

I can see im gonna be training manic panic wise and sending to you!

^^

Roo

I've got a fair few dragons ^^ Will start training ;)

Figment

My net has been a butt. And coupled with my already-slow laptop, I can't do any training. But I sent (by my count for today's bonuses) 16 points' worth of dragons.

3 Coatls - 3
2 Skydancer w/ Gembond - 4
1 Pearlcatcher w/ Gembond - 3
1 Pearlcatcher - 2
4 Imperials - 4

And if possible, I'd like to claim Dark Side of the Moon?~ She's so pretty. ;-;

Elenaria

Your numbers are perfect, Figs, i just need to get them all accepted. ^^ Darkside is officially on hold for you and i'll move her over as soon as i get everything arranged. ^^

Also i'm SO glad you like her. x3  She's one of my favs. x3

Darkside is happily settled into your stable!!!! x3

All points (from BKC. xD;;) are updated!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Figment

Winged

Sent a few dragons over :) I might be able to get the lower levelled ones up a bit in the next hour or two, but if you need to exalt them now then that's okay. Not had much time for training this week xD
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

All counts should be updated, everyone should be exalted.  =-0  We'll find out in ~40 mins whether we've done enough! D8

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

Does that mean you don't need any more dragons?

Elenaria

Not currently!  lol i will be looking into a fair exchange rate otherwise, since i am still going to be exalting, but we are no longer pushing.  hehe 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

All right, so i was thinking about it and realized it'll be easier/nicer for ya'll to be able to continue to turn in dragons to make up the rest of your points. xD;;  BKC and Winged (and Roo, if you're still interested), please let me know what you're aiming for, and we can accept dagons for those prizes.  ^^ 

Winged: Semi-custom?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

That sounds great :D Yep, i was aiming for a semi-custom, and i've a lvl 2 dragon i can send over and that should make it up. That okay?
I was hoping to send you more higher levelled dragons but was working last week and ended up with little time for internet xD Plus i couldn't get the coliseum to load on my phone, really annoying!
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

That sounds perfect, Winged. ^^  Send the dragon over whenever!  Please PM this account with your form!  Thank you!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

Dragon sent for today, should be worth 7 points

Elenaria

Accepted and logged. <3  i've started a notepad on my computer, but please keep posting your tallies as well!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Keilin Alyr

Hey. Hey, Sera.

Level 11 Seraph Pearlcatcher. I'd hate to waste a double bonus on my "pushes once in a lifetime" Flight, so... 13 points for the tally? ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Elenaria

Yes'm!  Accepted and heading on to Plaguemommy!  Thank you so much!

If ya'll prefer, i think i could set up a google spreadsheet for this?

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

Stripy lvl 5 Wildclaw awaiting you! Spreadsheet might be handy ;)

Keilin Alyr

Level 11 (I think this is where my patience officially wears thin with the Coliseum XD) Sand Tertiary dragon headed your way. Pretty little Light-styled Spiral for Plaguemommy to slowly corrupt. XD

Another 13 points, I believe.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Elenaria

Thank you again, guys!  Please keep them coming!

Spreadsheet Link

Honestly, the only ones i have with points currently are:
BKC

Winged

Keilin

If this seems incorrect, or i'm missing your entry, please let me know! <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Victoria

I want to send you some dragons but I feel like i would have to send you all my dragons just to get one elenaria :(

SkySong

Victoria - If you don't have dragons that can train high level in the Coli, I can lend you a pair of 24s to go through. Not quite as fast as 25s, but they're better than nothing.

Victoria

Quote from: SkySong on July 18, 2014, 05:09:45 PM
Victoria - If you don't have dragons that can train high level in the Coli, I can lend you a pair of 24s to go through. Not quite as fast as 25s, but they're better than nothing.

That would be amazing if you could! Thank you!

SkySong

Yup! Please return them Sunday, though.

Edit: Just realized I don't know your username. Is it Tcddc4?

Victoria

SkySong

Sent. Please don't mess with any of the stats or stones.

Victoria

Victoria

Dragon sent 9 points. i for the breed bonus

Keilin Alyr

Sending along a higher level dragon this time, so Plague can push easier against Ice.

Level 15 Shimmer Guardian for 17 points. Kick Ice's butt, Plaguebearers! XD

BabyKittenCandy

Elenaria

Yesterday was filled with a lot of running around and craziness!!!! Sorry! D8  Working on accepting things now. <3

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Victoria

I leveled him up while i was waiting so 11 points for the last dragon i sent.

Keilin Alyr

Congrats, Plagueminions! Looked like a really close race until the very end, but Plague won out over Ice. And to borrow something I saw on the forums, now everyone gets to go home with colds and fevers. XD

Elenaria

Thank you so much for all of your help, guys!!!!!! x3  hehehe  i'm super proud of Plague and Ice! 

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers