News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Simple Pick-A-Stall

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 18, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Return Game: Pick-A-Stall

A simple game to get back into the Secundi action. Find where the Okibi are hiding!

Ryuukokoro

Pick-A-Stall Rules

Before we begin, I want to say I want to fix this thing I have that is an issue with my adoptables and me, as the operator. I often feel really guilty and secretly upset whenever I run my adoptables. I know I don't say it much, but it really bothered me that it always took me so long to finish my events, and so long to do breedings and customs I owed to people. I felt like my adoptables weren't up to par with other Secundi adopts because it just took me so long to do ANYthing.

I'm going to fix that, if I can. I don't have more time than I used to to devote to my shops, so instead I'm going to make it work another way: fewer prizes. In the past I've always tried to have some prize for everyone, because that's how I like it when /I/ play other people's events. But I just don't have the time and energy to do that. So instead, I'm going to try to do MORE events, but with FEWER prizes. And when I do customs and breedings, there will be fewer slots, but more rounds. Hopefully that will allow me to continue to run my adoptables without getting over my head. I hope this sounds okay with people. :)

(I'm really worried about giving out fewer prizes than I used to, and I hope this doesn't turn people off of my adoptables. I will strive to make up for this by doing more smaller events. :) )

So, the Rules:

1.) There are 10 stall doors, with 5 prizes behind them.

2.) The prizes are distributed randomly.

3.) You may claim ONE door, but only one door can be claimed per hour! This means if someone claims a door now, the next one cannot be claimed until the clock clicks over to the next hour.

4.) If no door has been claimed and two hours has passed, someone who already has a door may claim another. This is the only way someone can claim multiple doors.

5.) When all doors are claimed, they will open!

6.) Any questions, just ask. :)

Ryuukokoro

Event is Open

Stalls:
1.) CutieePiee
2.) Victoria
3.) skysnolimit
4.) Laviee
5.) Aralie
6.) SkySong
7.)
8.)
9.) sera
10.) Kadana

Victoria

Aralie

*pounces on* Whee! Glad to see you back Ryuu!
I know I have no problem with fewer prizes, playing the games and chatting with everyone is a lot of the fun ^_^

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

Aww thank you Aralie! ^_^ Glad to be back!!

Elenaria

Door9 for sera, please!

Welcome back!!!!  i know that Elenaria has had to drastically cut down on how many prizes are given out (and i may have to revamp breeding seasons. T__T;;; ), but i feel like the increased number of events is a really nice thing!  <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Arty

I want door 7 pretty please! :D

Welcome back! <3

Wind Surfers of SGA

Stall 10 please Ryu!

And fewer prizes makes sense.  It's nice when everyone gets something, but unrealistic in the long run, especially if it's just a single person shop.

Wind Surfers of SGA

And this.. is Kadana btw.. can;t remember if you know of the new account or not -.-

skysnolimit

Stall 3 please!

I like having fewer prizes, Ryuu!  It makes them more in-demand and lets me wait with bated breath and all ;D  I love the suspense!

Laviee

Victoria

SkySong

I don't mind less prizes at all! I totally get why you're doing it.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

CutieePiee

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Ryuukokoro

Thank you all for all your kind words! :) Claimed doors have been updated.

There are still two doors unclaimed because the rules for this event state that 1.) only one door may be claimed each hour and 2.) you can only claim a second door for yourself if two hours or more have gone by since the last door was claimed. Sorry about that guys!

Victoria

Kahlira

Midnight Phantom

I don't mind less prizes ^.^ . I understand why ^.~ hope you feel better running events

skysnolimit

Stall 7 please? Looks like Victoria rushed a bit so this hasn't ended yet?

breyercrazy