News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

800th Elenaria Events! Fae Wings~

Started by Elenaria, September 18, 2014, 07:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Saevia hums under her breath, alternating the sound with harmonics she doesn't normally use.  Etude's ears twitch back in disagreement at the sound and Saevia gives a gentle laugh.  The mare snorts in reproof.

"There's quite a few of you now," Saevia mused softly.  "I wonder what other songs we could sing...."  With the thoughtful sound, she sang in the minor again, her thoughts on the song bubbling from within rather than Etude's displeasure.  Suddenly, a whicker sounds from the back of the cottage.  The elven girl blinked in surprise.  Etude met her gaze briefly and then the two of them hurried around to meet the new arrivals.

800!!!  It's hard to believe!  Especially since April Breeding Season still is not completed.  Lol!  (But soon, I promise! <3)  Per the poll, I did a unique line edit and then kindof made it a new mutation.  So... yay!  xD  I think we'll keep from doing this too terribly often, but I think the Fae Wings turned out surprisingly well.  I hope you all like it! =-0
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Germane

The 800the Elenaria and the first wearer of the brand new Fae Wings!  Germane is a silver sooty bay with a lot of speed and an eye towards the bling.  He is available through USD auction!

Please post bids in BLUE and include GERMANE at the top of your post!

CLOSED
Start Time: Now!
End Time: September 26th at noon Secundi time
Starting Bid: 2.50$
Auto-Buy: 50.00$
WINNING BID: 5.50$ Wildfilly

Flitter

Flitter is the first female with Fae Wings!  She loves company and wants to be surrounded by as many others as she possibly can!  She's available through SG auction!

Please post bids in PURPLE and include FRIENDS at the top of your post!

CLOSED
End Time: September 26th at 11:00:00am Secundi time (ONE HOUR BEFORE USD AUCTION!)
Starting Bid: 5000 SG
WINNING BID: 2,300,000 Kira_Sonar

Snowdrift

Snowdrift is the third Elenaria with Fae Wings!  She's very shy and is easily frightened, especially by loud noises, shhhh!  She is available through raffle.

To enter the raffle, post your name in black and include RAFFLE at the top of your post.

End Time: September 26th at 1300:00:00 Secundi time (THIS IS ONE PM, AND ONE HOUR AFTER THE USD AUCTION.)

Entrants:
  • Bunraku
  • Wildfilly94
  • Midnight Phantom
  • Lectral
  • Victoria
  • BKC
  • SPO
  • Rosewood
  • Laviee
  • Arty
  • Rosedawn
  • Country
  • Kahlira
  • Kira_Sonar
  • SkySong
  • CutieePiee
  • Scullisto
  • Saturnalia
  • luv007
  • Silvanon
  • Aralie

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Bunraku

Wildfilly94

Midnight Phantom

pretty! the fae wings came out really nice! ^.^

RAFFLE

Midnight Phantom

Lectral

Victoria

BabyKittenCandy

SPO

RAFFLE
SPO

By the way, I saw my grown eggs. That male is AMAZING.

breyercrazy

wow those are so beautiful! i love horses!

hey SPO! you're the same SPO from PI right? i'm breyercrazy from PI. I just joined here, this place is so confusing!

Rosewood

Laviee

Arty

Wildfilly94

Rosedawn

Rosewood

Country

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

Rosewood

Kira_Sonar

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Otay Corral

Elenaria

Everything should be updated to here!

(Thanks for reminding me of who you are, Country! xD;;; i often get the Agency owners confused for some reason. x_<;; )

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Country

Lol not a problem.  I've been trying to get dragons from PI uploaded  and forgot I was even on that account until I was posting lol.

breyercrazy

Quote from: Country on September 21, 2014, 07:41:01 AM
I've been trying to get dragons from PI uploaded 

hope you don't mind i comment about this... by dragons, are you referring to Chubby Dragons? I heard they moved here from PI and they're why i came to Secundi, because i have several Chubby Dragons.

Rosewood

Elenaria

breyercrazy, if you'd like to discuss another Agency or PI, please PM the person or jump to the appropriate thread. ^^  Thank you!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

CutieePiee

breyercrazy

ok sorry about that, i'm really new to this, still learning. :) It's awesome here, but also super confusing.

Otay Corral

Wildfilly94

Otay Corral

Scullisto

Rosewood

Otay Corral

Saturnalia

Luv007

Silvanon

Elenaria

Yay! Glad you had a chance to sign, Silv! x3