[Gryphions] Kittens, kittens everywhere! [New Breeding System + more!]

Started by Gryphions, December 26, 2014, 03:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphions

Hello, friends. It's been a while. Over the summer there were things being worked on and it all came to a halt because of reasons.

But today we will finally be getting the ball rolling for our new things.

First on our trek is the release of our new breeding system.

What we used to do
Previously gryphion breedings were large and lacked organization. It was a frustrating process and often would be prolonged due to the sheer scale of it and complications that would come up. Ideally we wanted two breeding seasons a year, but often it didn't come to that.

What we plan to do now
Now we want breedings to be smaller scale, much more common, and with fun possibilities that you'll discover later on.

How the NEW breeding system works:
--Breedings will be based on SLOTS.
--Each artist will open slots whenever that artist is available or wants to do slots.
--The artist can charge slots however they like, make special slots for passing on items, or even request breedings with only special gryphions take the slots (more info on special gryphions later).
--Once the form is posted and artist updates slots, you wait until the artist has finished your litter.
--Currently, unless the artist states otherwise, you may get however many slots as often as you like. Artist is allowed to request one per person, or that people may only go once every other round of their slots. It's up to the artist.
--Feathers are no longer involved in breeding gryphions. If you have feathers left over, we'll worry about what to do with them at another point. At the moment we don't have a plan to use them again. If that changes, we'll let you know. Last breeding season we advised people to use them all up.
--Kittens take 1 month to grow
--Perma-kittens will never grow. If you decide to keep a kitten a permanent kitten, it will no longer grow and cannot be used for breeding with adult gryphions.
--To make a kitten a perma kitten, you will post the image and link to the kitten, pay the fee, and then it will stay a kitten forever.

Once you've read up on how breeding works, you can see if any slots are available, and then you will be able to breed your gryphions.

Breeding Artists and Slots

**Not open yet!**
-Neocridders-
=closed=

**Not open yet!**
-Country-
=closed=

Before we release the new breeding system, there are some furry friends we'd like to share with everyone! Please come help us give out some new perma kittens!
Perma kittens will never grow, won't mature into flying gryphions, but will stay their cute, baby selves for the remainder of their lives. This is an option for those who don't want their cuties to grow because they love them just the way they are (and don't plan to breed them normally with other gryphons).

Please help me introduce these babies! :)

Allow me 3 posts.

Gryphions

Are there breeding slots available? Quick! Fill out and post this form!
Each successful breeding will result in 2-3 kittens.
The user who posts the breeding will be the one who keeps the kittens.
Username:
Artist to do breeding:
Mother name:
Mother profile link:
Father name:
Father profile link:

Gryphions

Have your kittens and want one to be a perma kitten?
Post here with this form!

Perma kitten Please!
Username:
Artist who colored kitten:
Kitten link:

Gryphions

Gryphions

In Thread Games:

We'll be giving away a few perma kittens to celebrate the new perma kitten option.

Perma kittens are forever babies. They'll forever be cute and fluffy and little. Eventually, magic might be available to let two perma kittens pass on their coat colors to litters of kittens, but at the moment no such magic is known. So at the moment, no perma kittens can breed.

Woodland kitten - Won by SkySong!

??? Who is this little boy?

Who is this little boy? He's quick and excited and just wants to play! Hopefully all of the other kittens can keep up! Eternally a kitten means eternally full of energy!

To win him you must post an image of an animal who could compete with his speed, energy, or cuteness.

Random.org will deturmine a winner on 12/31/14 at noon. Be sure to get entries in quickly!

BabyKittenCandy

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

BabyKittenCandy

Neocridders

For now let's have it once every 24 hours. I'll change the rules once this one is won.

Laviee

Aralie

SkySong

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

What number are we rolling for? The only ones not hit are 1 and 4.

Neocridders

BabyKittenCandy

SkySong

BabyKittenCandy

Gryphions

Congrats to SkySong! She's in your account now :)

Oh, looks like we've found someone rather interesting. Never seen anything like him!

??? Who is this little boy?

Who is this little boy? He's quick and excited and just wants to play! Hopefully all of the other kittens can keep up! Eternally a kitten means eternally full of energy!

To win him you must post an image of an animal who could compete with his speed, energy, or cuteness.

Random.org will deturmine a winner on 12/31/14 at noon. Be sure to get entries in quickly!

Country

I hope I can play too XD If not, just enjoy the cuteness XD

http://cdn.desktopwallpapers4.me/wallpapers/animals/1280x800/2/12078-playful-kitten-1280x800-animal-wallpaper.jpg

Linked becasue it was soooo big >.>

Neocridders

BabyKittenCandy

I know these are an acquired taste but to me these guys are cute and they are also totally full of energy!