News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Microlutras] ♔ Love is in the air!

Started by Laviee, January 31, 2016, 03:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laviee

[Info] || [Database] || [Owners] || [Amoris Creek]

Hello, hello everyone! Laviee is back for some more Lute fun. It's (almost) Feburary, so we're going to have Valentine's themed pre-made round(s) and breedings! I know that people aren't popping in very often, so all the events will be tailored to long term events so that everyone can get some new Lutes!

Microlutras, nicknamed Lutes, are tiny, tiny little otters! They love sitting in pockets, eating shrimps and small clams, and being tickled in the belly.

Laviee

Lovely Pre-mades

I made some Valentine's themed pre-mades. There aren't many because I'm not sure how many people are around or interested anymore, but I'll certainly add more if we run out too quickly!

• You may only claim one Lute (for now).
    • You may choose the gender of the Lutes. Remember to register them!

Ember

Kahlira

Skysong

Wildfilly94

Starlight Tavern

ohmygod Laviee!!!

Can I grab 312 pretty please?

Laviee

!!! There is life!!! Yes, of course!

I'll be setting up some kind of rolling draw (everyone can submit a breeding pair and I'll just randomly draw from that pool when I can) breedings soon.

Starlight Tavern

Sounds good! I'll make sure to go through and check to make sure all my lutes are present.

Wildfilly94

Ember

Laviee

Kahlira

Laviee

Yup, of course! I'll try to get some more pre-mades up in the next couple of days so everyone can grab a second. o:

Lectral

*peeks in*  drat, missed some new lutes >.>

Laviee

Oh no! :/ I actually just submitted my last assignment of the semester and am feeling the colouring itch so watch out. ;)

Starlight Tavern