News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{The Cattery} Happy Valentine's Day

Started by TheCattery, February 14, 2010, 03:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Mmmm importing kitties... i need to have that happen sometime the next time that opens

TheCattery

Midnight my time, and 0000 secundi time are the same, I think - roughly three hours from now

*pokes other Cattery thread* there is an open slot for Importing, though I will probably not get the actual imports done until tomorrow, if someone grabs the slot

Tribe

^-^ thanks love. im i think lets see either an hour behind..or possibly an hour ahead IDK lol 23 hunderd is midnight eastern i believe.

CutieePiee

Happy Valentine's Day!
1-Give me a number between 1-5: 4
2-a number between 1-10: 2
3-emu or ostrich? Ostrich
4-favorite Greek god/goddess? Aphrodite
5-Do you like sushi? LOVE IT
6-favorite season? Summer
7-favorite actor/actress? Heath Ledger
8-comments? Meow... o_O

Ryuukokoro

Tribe

-was waiting for results-

however i think i shall settle down for bed im barely making it as is.

Ryuukokoro

lol yesh I believe results will come tomorrow. ^^

Tribe

i do think so XD there were lots of us to enter to so that would slow things down naturally..and the fact that whoevers running this event is running on the same sleep as the rest of us are..which amounts to about none.

TheCattery

Final results will be tomorrow, yes

But if anyone wants a sneak peek at the prizes, a good portion of them are already uploaded on this account's pet page.  Try not too get too attached to any specific ones, as each belongs to someone specific.

Once they are finished, I will tell what the forms meant - I doubt I'll use the same formula again, so it won't help you in the future XD

Mwahahaaahahaha.... I may have been up too long now >.>

indigowulf

*pokes 21127* where is your body!? ahhh! Cheshire cat invasion!

TheCattery

Found and fixed!  let me know if there are more, and they will be fixed tomorrow :D

Ryuukokoro

*claps and claps* So many pretty kitties!! Eee! I can't wait to see what the forms meant, haha. XD

springacres

I know, me either.  I'm getting ideas for customs already haha xD

Keeper

*rolls around in the thread*
Excitement. :) I'm so going to have to get a mimic of my cat Sir Lenny when possible

Tribe

I have two tag its im waiting to release upone the world..i havnt decided which of the many cats ive had or my familys had that i want done.

i think ill have to get my cat i have now done, though im not sure in which breed..

and i think we are all getting cats as a prize :D they are all lovely though truley ive fallen in love with one of them..*was told not to do that lol*

Tribe

I think i shall be getting my mothers cat (he was both ours probably the most beautiful cat ever) in the american short hair breed. Hes a dark tabby.
and my cat sissy in the simese breed as its what matches her body type best, shes a grey with a lighter muzle and paws

Sequel

Sissy

im sure i have better pictures of both somewhere..sissy has some white on her chest but the spots you see on her head are the sun.

Neocridders

One of the kitties in the prizes looks just like my really kitty :)

PM's Adopties

so many gorgeous siamese kitties.  I hopes for one but will be happy with any, but siamese are a weakness for sure

XLostxDestinyX

Completely understand the Siamese weakness lol My little girlie [real kitty] is a Tonkanese - bred between a siamese & burmese. Her eyes are so dark blue they look purple :D

Keeper

they are cute cats i love the smoky blue one xxx

kasatsu

I saw your picture of Sissy and for a second freaked cause I thought it was a picture my own Fluffy xD;;;

They're adorable! It makes me miss mine T _ T *loves on the kitties*

Tribe

that was a few months ago, shes starting to fill out a little more as she gets older..i think shes almost 2 if im not wrong.

springacres

I'm already planning on mimicking both of the cats who have shared my house :)

red_uni387

I need a mimic of my mom's cat, my dad's (now gone) cat, my brother's cat, and dad's other (also gone) cat, and the 3(or 4?) cats that we feed :)

Tribe

well i need a mimic of my kitten but hes got awhile to grow so i think ill be waiting to see if he changes any more...

The first cat sequel hes like 8 now, sissys a mutt inbred poor thing lol but i rescued her from my mother in laws house (she has cats that she just allows to have babies and the poor things get sick and die off its horrid) shes pretty much queen bee.

Scullisto

I have 3 of my 5 cats mimic'd....two left.

Lectral

One more kitty to color, then I will upload the final few, and begin handing them out to their new owners :D

Tribe

:D tis excited to get a new future avvie XD (just changed to my new painted unicorn i tend to change it every week)

Ryuukokoro

TheCattery

Ok, all kitties done and uploaded!  34 new kitties...

I will post a list of who got each kitty, but first, I will post what the form meant.

1 - 1-5 - determined breed, each number represented a specific breed, chosen before the event began
2 - 1-10 - determined gender, even was male, odd was female
3 - Emu or ostrich - I wanted a more creative way to determine "base color" than even or odd, emu gave a black base, ostrich gave a red base (roughly... I got a little creative on some of them XD)
4 - greek god/goddess - eye color, pretty much an inspiration-based question (that, and I like to know stuff like that )
5 - sushi? - whether or not there was a major pattern/mutation
6 - season - 1-4, determined which of 4 major patterns would show
7 - actor/actress - another impression/inspiration based one, I didn't want a ton of plain cats, or super similar, if people had similar answers, so I used impressions of the actors as a muse for markings on some cats

Overall, a good bit of randomness - though I did find it very funny that we only ended up with one male siamese, and one male domestic shorthair XD

Ryuukokoro

hahaha wow that is interesting!! I think fun forms like this are a hoot to fill out, and finding out the meanings later is fun!

Ryuu is glad she likes sushi. :3

PonyMama

fine with plain kitty, as I really don't like sushi, and to lie woudl have been bad.

Fun form though.  Can't wait to find out who gets what.

sera

TheCattery

I think PM will like her kitty >.>

There are a couple in here that I was tempted to keep!  But I guess people would like to see the list...

I haven't decided how I will be distributing them - I think putting them for bid and having the appropriate owner bid 0 will be easiest, but I'm not sure.  We also do not have a naming item yet, so if you would like them named, please post here with their current name (number) and the name you want.

I apologize in advance - I did abbreviate names, and probably misspelled some, this was my working list XD

dunkel -179
hiyoko -180
goddesss -181
PM -182
neocridders -183
Taru -184
Hunni -185
IvySpring -186
Poupou -187
Kadana -188
mutt -189
conroy -190
pinkshadow -191
fwuffly -192
indigo -193
scullisto -194
ryuu -195
rosewood -196
sweetcaroline -197
springacres -198
silvanon -199
solistia -200
BKC -201
spixy -202
sera -203
sunchaser -204
kasatsu -205
lostdestiny -206
toffeeca -207
echowing -208
midnight -209
rav -210
keeper -211
cutieepiee -212

Tribe

*cheers*

i  adore my girl, a blue american short hair just like sissy now i dont need a mimic of her.

Current Name:185
New Name:Sissy Rotten

Ryuukokoro

Bwa ha ha! I thought that's who would go home with me! XD (Based on the fact that I said 1, and the domestic shorthair was the first lineart released, and then 10 which meant i got a boy, then emu which meant I was looking for a black base, and finally I said yes for sushi which meant I was looking for some markings). Ryuu is good guesser!! :D

*shows off to everyone*

Name: Sectus
ID: 195

I think putting them all up for bid and then having us bid on them is the easiest way for you to home them, yup. ^^

(dunkel got my fave kitty because omg I love tuxedo cats and HE HAS A BOWTIE HOW CUTE IS THAT!? X3 )

kasatsu

That really was a fun form! X3

Eeee! Yay! *luffs on Cattery*
*does a dance* I simply adore him! Wah!

Name, name . . . hrms . . .

hiyoko

I knew 180 was mine.lol She's a cutie. ;D

Current Name: 180
Name: Odette

TheCattery

I can tell you right now that dunkel's cat was definitely influenced by her actor, or more accurately, one of his more recent characters XD

Okay, I think what I'll do is this: as soon as they are named I will put them up for bid, and the owner can collect their newly named furball - that work for everyone? 

PonyMama

sera got my favorite, so I shall be stalking for chocolate point kitty, yes I shall
shall also stalk Kadana and Sil, for pretty Flame and Lilac points

Id name:182
Name: Yaretzi

sera

Kyyaaaaa!!!!  i have thirty /thousand/ levels of happy. x3  Siamese cats are so my favourites and she is absolutely gorgeous! i feel obligated to name her after the female cat in The Cat Who books.  hehehee.

Id: 203
Name: Yum-Yum

Thank you!!!!

Mutt

I had guessed that one might be mine X3 ...I had a vague idea about the breed numbers which helped but... well mostly I imagined they were uploaded in the same order as the forms posted  ;D thank you he's a very handsome kitty.

current name: 189
new name: Zohan

hiyoko

TheCattery

Sissy, Sectus, Odette and Yaretzi are ready to go home :D

*collects more names*

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: sera on February 16, 2010, 12:27:52 AM
Kyyaaaaa!!!!  i have thirty /thousand/ levels of happy. x3  Siamese cats are so my favourites and she is absolutely gorgeous! i feel obligated to name her after the female cat in The Cat Who books.  hehehee.

Haha, I've always meant to pick one of those up to try it. Are they good? I'm not much of a mystery reader, but the idea of a cat solving crimes has me interested. XD

Goddesss

TheCattery

The Cat Who is an awesome series :D

Mrs. Murphy Mysteries is another one I love, but a little more fanciful as the animals speak to each other (well, it is "co-authored" by the author's cat XD)

Yum-Yum and Zohan are ready to be picked up (side note - Zohan was inspired by my old kitty, a very dark, minimally patterned classic tabby... I miss him, he was a sweetheart)

Echowing

Yay! I love mine! Thank you!  :D

ID: 208
New Name: Estrella

Solistia

Uwaaaa my boy is so fluffy!! ^o^ (and yay for having #200? 8D)
And I just adore his red-based colors X3

Is he not just so handsome? X3 *sqwee*

Name: Lucky

kasatsu

After much nail biting and debating:

Name: Morpheus