News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

//Horseland\\ A trio of homeless! - THREAD CLOSED

Started by Ryuukokoro, December 12, 2016, 03:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Welcome to Horseland, a little boarding farm tucked in between cool green forests and softly rolling hills (which are all blanketed with snow for the moment)! Today we have a trio of homeless horses looking for a new partner.

Ryuukokoro

Guess Her Genes

This who remembers the Quinsta know how much we pay close attention to what genes produce what colors on a horse! To take this beauty home, name the genes that she carries. You can do this verbally, you don't need the exact gene sequence. Genes don't have to be listed in a particular order either.

Example: "Palomino Roan Tobiano" or "Dun Smoky Black"

Anyone who posts correctly will be entered into a drawing on December 14 22:00:00. For fairness sake, you cannot edit your post once you have posted, so look at her carefully!

Ryuukokoro

Find His Match

This pale palomino stud is pretty vain. He only wants to go home with the person who finds another horse that looks most like him! To enter this event, everyone is allowed to post one photo of a horse. The one that most closely matches the Horseland palomino will win him.

The contest will be judged on December 18 24:00:00. In an event that there are several entries that are a dead ringer for him, I will pick the photo that most enchants this vain horse's self-absorbed attention. ;)

Ryuukokoro

Call His Name

This last Horseland horse is a simple flaxen chestnut boy. He just wants someone to give him the perfect name. Post one name in this thread in bold. Any name that speaks to you--and him! He will choose his favorite on Dec 22 23:00:00.

Kahlira

Not too smart with genes, but she looks silver dapple bay to me.

Sunchaser

Chestnut dapple dun o.O. either way they are gorgous!

Wildfilly94

Kahlira

skysnolimit

Our entry for "Find His Match!"  ^___^

Ryuukokoro

Our first two contests have ended!

Congratulations to Kahlira for winning the first game! You correctly identified the Horseland horse as a silver dapple bay.

Congratulations to skysnolimit for winning the second game! You got major bonus points for finding a horse with colored streaks in his hair. :D

The third game is now up! I'm running a bit behind this week but in addition to this last naming event, there will be one Legends event in another thread and two Okibi Caballi events as well. :)

Kahlira

Yeahh  skysno! Grats xD And yay me!!

Umm.. name.

Samandriel. Kah is on a Supernatural kick...

Aralie

Ryuukokoro

Wrapping up the thread here, congrats to Aralie for the last boy! Now named Andre. :)

Horse records have been updated in the registry: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9847.0

Aralie

Kahlira

skysnolimit

I would like to call him Baima!  We will certainly take good care of him over here ^_^  Thank you Ryuu, and Happy New Year!  I'm sorry I disappeared over the vacation but I am so glad there's company now that I'm back online!  <3