News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leafy Christmas Stuff: Pickups Posted!!!

Started by Leafy, December 12, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

Howabout we kick things off with a few things, a few semi-customs, maybe a live franken or two if people will be around for it, just some of the same old standards we're all used to :)

Semi-custom:
Name: (later is an option)
One defining feature: (wings, feathers, scales, fins, furry, normal, etc)

I will decide what you get as far as species, I have a few in the works for a site I'm trying to get built that will feature these and a few other artist's works.

Laviee

Semi-custom:
Name: (name later!)
Colors: Greys, lavender, turquoise
One defining feature: Wings

(I am pretty good at making sites and can potentially help! I'm just not sure if I can commit enough time to take care of the whole thing.)

Ryuukokoro

Whooo, I love these kinda things! :D It's so fun seeing what an artist comes up with from a little inspiration~

Semi-custom:
Name: Torrent
Colors: blue-green, purple, gray
One defining feature: furry

Kahlira

Semi-custom:
Colors: Something bright and cheerful
One defining feature: Wingss

Sunchaser

Colors: ocean
One defining feature: (wings, feathers, scales, fins, furry, normal, etc) scales

Wildfilly94

Semi-custom:
Colors: Artist's Choice
One defining feature: Artist's Choice

Aralie

Semi-custom:
Name: Later please ^_^
Colors: Black, Green, Silver
One defining feature: Scales

Lectral

Semi-custom:
Name: Retian
Colors: Cream, burgundy, amber
One defining feature: furry

Ryuukokoro

Leafy

I'm glad I hadn't done yours yet Laviee <_< Just saw your edit to your post. I've got 2/7 finished, about to start coloring a third, still looking for the right ideas for two more, I'll post them here when they're done :) Will try to get the first three scanned in today!

Laviee

Whoops! Yeah, I missed that last question when I first filled out the form. Sorry!

Leafy

Just gonna drop a public to-do list here so you guys can check progress :)
Bolded is what step I have finished :)

Laviee- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Ryuukokoro- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Kahlira- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Wildfilly94- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Sunchaser- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Lectral- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Aralie- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
D.eirdre- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Ember- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Franken1-  Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Franken2- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned
Franken3- Sketched Inked Printed Colored Scanned

DarkRhiannon

because leafy said i could, lol

Semi-custom:
Name:
Colors: Black, Dark Red, White

Modified with Leafy's permission.

Ember

Semi-custom:
Name:
Colors: Purple, gold, black

Leafy

Everything is drawn! Going to spend most of tomorrow coloring and then on to the final step of Scanning and delivery :) Got a few announcements to make once that is done, nothing too huge, just stuff.

Kahlira

Ooo stuff?? I think I like stuff.

Me. Gonna do some Christmas shopping lol. Don't really need anything. Just German potato salad makins and taco makins and a nerf gun for the battle royal we gonna have Sunday.

Leafy

Potato salad, tacos and Nerf guns? Kah, can I come do Christmas with you guys next year? :O I'll bring cookies!

Kahlira

Sure lol!  We love some no baked ones XD

Leafy

lol I'll hold you to that next year :p

Kahlira

I dunno next years plans yet...

DarkRhiannon

Currently at BF's family Christmas. This is the kinda stuffy Christmas, doesn't seemas laid back

Leafy

Finally finished!!!! Wooo! Few things before I get these posted, I know it's a little late, but I am doing a signal boost sort of thing for my patreon account, for everyone who signs up for the January rounds, I'm doing a random horse for each $1 sub, a semi-custom for each $10 sub and a Full-custom for each $20 sub.
www.patreon.com/Leafers

I am really trying to build a new Market/game around the old skool adopts, I've got Unyko on board if anyone remembers her N'Cs and I'm trying to court a few more for the base site adopts, and the usual market features will be included, as well as user beneficial games on the site, because on all the adopt sites, that's one thing that I personally find they lack in, things to do if you aren't terribly chatty! Currently still looking for someone willing to write code for me to throw money at for this, so if you know a dude/chick/yeti, please let me know @_@

Now without further ado, the ponies :)

Laviee http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/011_zpsjpskknac.png

Ryuukokoro http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/004_zpspr0gt9dk.png

Kahlira http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/005_zpslkixyg7z.png

Wildfilly94 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/006_zpsdssp67kq.png

Sunchaser http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/008_zpsckzx2uhg.png

Lectral Your horse has two coats, figured she'd definitely need a full shave-down or super furminating in summers :)  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/010_zpsmzt7u6r5.png Supahfuzz!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/010.5_zps0hft3iee.png

Aralie http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/009_zps2jzyhpr1.png

D.eirdre http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/016_zpsamnshzal.png

Ember http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/Yfael/Horses/017_zpsygf7qccp.png

Enjoy guys and belated Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Solstice/Happy Holidays and upcoming Happy New Year, BE GONE 2016, yeesh!

Ember

Ahhh they're all so pretty! Especially my girl, oh my. I love her, thank you Leafy!

Wildfilly94

They're gorgeous!!! SO happy with my babe <3

Leafy

Ryuukokoro

0___0 Hummina hummina hummina! Leafy, these are so awesome! I am really looking forward to a future when your site being up, eeee! These totally look like an adoptable that will be a lot of fun to interact with. Thanks for the Patreon link!

My boy is so floofy! Love his dual horns and those smexy shoulder stripes. :3

HOLY COW Kahlira's feathered gent completely steals the whole show! He's gorgeous! Great work on him. I love the little bits of teal on him.

Wildfilly's bird girl is another of my faves! Those wings are awesome. And a cute pose--she looks like she's dancing.

Sunny and Aralie's pretties with the scales are really interesting! Don't think I've seen scales quite done like that before.

I'm laughing hard at Lectral's floofy zebra girl with her shave. XD (Psssst, Lectral, we should breed ours in the future! FLOOF BABIES)

And now photobucket has crapped out on me and won't load the rest. -pout- The bucket really stinks as an image loading site these days... I'll give it a rest and come back to look at the rest later!

Leafy

aww, yeah, photobucket's a crapshoot, hoping to get a site up soon so I can blow all the bandwith on that instead lol. Though for the patreon thing I do have access to all the image files, including some that I haven't put out for adoption yet, and genetic strains, so there is some incentive there ;p As well as the getting stuff for subscribing, don't see the point to take take take and not give something back.

Kahlira

Did I tell you I'm in love with my laddy yet? Cuz I am! <3 You are an amazing person <3

Leafy

<3<3<3 Glad you love him, I was really excited to get this bunch out, I'm not displeased, I don't think any are wonky in ways that displease me, and I'm a fan of the new process for getting the linearts and stuff done. Linearts are done in Sai, printed, colored in pencils, then scanned into photoshop :) Makes things so much cleaner, edits are easier, and if I screw up or spill some non metaphorical tea, I can just reprint!

Kahlira

Leafy

I am a fan too, that's why spilling of tea is not unlikely lol

Kahlira

Leafy

yes it is, especially when it's still hot, I just wanted to relax, not cause destruction and burns ._.

Ryuukokoro

I finally got photobucket to load so I could see the last ones. D.eirdre's horsie scares me. XD Ember's is lovely! I like her backward facing pose lol.

Congrats to everyone!

Leafy

Lol, have you ever talked to D.eirdre or seen the stuff she commissions? It's pretty typical and nowhere near as intricate as her usual get lol.

Aralie

Lectral

Pretty, I think!  I can't get pb pages to load most of the time on my comp (posted images yes, links... not so much), but I got them to work, sort of, on my phone.  So I could see my pretty purply zebra, but not as closely as I'd like XD  I will try the links again tomorrow to try to see everyone else's as well!

Ryuukokoro

Yeah what is up with pb in that regard? If they can get an image loaded perfectly fine, there's no reason for the actual pb page to almost crash my browser. >.< I think it's because they have like literally a million banner ads embedded in their pages... it's nuts.

Leafy

Ugh, I have issues getting them to load on my phone period, cause of the popups, have to try like ten times to get the image to load and not get blocked by a popup x_X I think I will make that one of the first things I do next year, buy a domain and get some hosting so I don't have to do photobucket anymore.

Leafy

There you go Lectral :) I can post everyone else's too if people want?

Ryuukokoro

There are a couple alternatives to pb out there, but all of them are pretty much suck. :P My friend started using Imgur.com. It sucks slightly less.

Wildfilly94

Post them all if you can! I can't view them on my lapotop without my comp crashing.

I use tinypic usually butnits not for storing images, just quick up!pads. You can't have like an album on there

Leafy

Ember's

D.ierdre's

Lectral's

Wild's

Laviee's

Kah's

Ryuu's

Sunny's

Aralie's

Ryuukokoro

Kah should name his boy Showstopper. Cuz he is. >.>

Leafy

Kahlira

Lol, Showstopper works for him.
Also I am in love witj Embers.

Leafy

Ember's did come out good, I'm happy with her, had to actually re-do her, because the way I used her earlier coloring was just not floating anything.

Kahlira

Leafy

Lol, try getting her babies instead, you might have more luck :p

Kahlira

Oooooo that would mean... breeding! But I already has like a million and 3 plans!