Equivion Valentine's Events - Last Pickups posted! Come to new forums for more!

Started by Leafy, February 03, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

ahahahaha, yeeeeeeeah, we'll see how I feel toward you when their time comes <_<;;

Leafy

although honestly, it will probably be something akin to the squealing of a deflating balloon :p At least it's better than asking what I like least and then asking for it XD;;;

Ryuukokoro

Leafy

That will forever be one of the funniest things that has been done and you know it Ms #sorrynotsorry lol

Midnight Phantom

Leafy

Welcome :)

Just an update for everyone, I'm tackling my to-do list pretty well, but here's what it looks like right now @_@ at least half of it is done, just waiting to be scanned.

Aralie(Secundi): Finished

Kahlira(Secundi): Finished

Ryuukokoro(Secundi): Finished

WildFilly(Secundi): Finished

D.eirdre(Secundi): Finished

Laviee(Secundi): Finished

Ember(Secundi): Finished

YLO: Printed

skysnolimit: Printed

Midnight Phantom: Printed

Unyko: Printed

Indy: Printed

Thal: Printed

Kahlira Commission 1: Printed

Kahlira Commission 2: Printed

Kahlira Commission 3: Printed

Ryuukokoro Auction Boy: Printed

Luminaire Stud: Printed

Mine: Printed

Ryuukokoro

o.o suuuuch a big list! -claps hands- Can't wait to see!

Kahlira

skysnolimit

Ryuukokoro

I really want to RP the pretties, and stuff! I can't wait for their forums to be set up. -wiggles-

Leafy

lol, I'm workin on it Ryuu :) You should hang out in the Discord more *nudge nudge*

Just got 6 to ink, and then tomorrow during the stream i'll be coloring everybody followed by a whoooole buncha scanning and uploading @_@

Leafy

https://discord.gg/8kk7sKf if anyone else wants to come hang out in discord, I think I got almost everybody, but I'm pretty sure there's a few I've missed.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a massive stream coloring day @_@ Probably going to try to start it a couple hours early. Finishing up the last couple linearts now :D

YourLoveOnly

I'm so excited to see results :D and I hope the discord was tons of fun :3

Leafy

The discord's up 24/7, I'm pretty much always in it because I'm a no-lifer <_<;;;

YourLoveOnly

I tried the link but it said invitation expired.

Leafy

https://discord.gg/8kk7sKf whoops, I forgot to set it to never expire :x here's a new one, lemme replace that one so I fail a little less lol

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Leafy on March 04, 2017, 11:41:58 AM
although honestly, it will probably be something akin to the squealing of a deflating balloon :p At least it's better than asking what I like least and then asking for it XD;;;

In my total defense, what I asked was if you liked super-complicated markings, and you said anything but crazy-rainbow-vomit-all-over, so I said I could do a different character instead of the one I had planned, buuuut then you said no that was okay. :P

Kahlira

I have some characters who also would make the Mistress cry. Nothing wrong with rainbow vomit. Hmm... Rainbow vomit. I might have ideas...

Leafy

Cause it's a healthy but freakin hard challenge XD

Rosedawn

~Form~
Your Name: Rosedawn
Horse's Name: (Can I wait til I see it?)
Colors: Pastels, specifically light yellows, blues, pinks, and white

Leafy

Sorry Rosedawn, I closed this last week so I can finish what all's been signed up, but I will be opening them up again soon :)

Leafy

Here's the first round of pickups, trying to get the rest scanned in and edited still, and a few further colored cause I totally forgot to color their eyeballs >_>;; 

Ryuu's auction win boy :)

YLO's

Skysnolimit

Laviee

Ember

D.eirdre from January's double bonus Patreon signup

Aralie

Kahlira, tis an Awesomesauce :)

Wildfilly

Ryuukokoro :D

More coming mebby later today!

FCFC

They look awesome! I love mine :D And Ryuu's auction win is amazing too. (this is YLO in wrong account)
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Aralie

*snuggles her new boy* He is awesome! Thank you ^_^

Kahlira

Ember

Omg he is such a handsome fellow! I love him.

Also I have very belatedly decided on a name for my unnamed purple and gold girl: Mystery

Leafy

Yay, I'm glad everyone likes  :) I got your girl updated Ember, just need a name for the boy now :)

Ember

Oh, pretty sure I had one on the form but Sanguine for him. :)

Leafy

Sweet, I can't remember if there was one when I checked x_X;; I'll add that to the list too lol

Kahlira

Leafy

Summer for Kahlira

Midnight Phantom's

Just a protip, I've got several huge events coming up, and they're all going to be posted over here http://equivion.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx on my new forum, so pop over and get registered!

I have a few more to scan/upload, they weren't included in the first batch cause I forgot to color their eyes, and soulless white eyed ponies aren't cool <_<;;

Kahlira

Leafy

She's SO shiney in person, the ribbons and gold are in the glitter pens, but it didn't come out as sparkly in scan T_T Ed's getting posted with the next batch, I totally forgot to color his chain mail lol

Kahlira

Lol. I'm glad it's chain mail and not soulless eyes.

Leafy

Kahlira

Midnight Phantom

o.o!  soo pretty!!! Thank you!! ^.^!! love the fade ppretttty *_* and congrats Kahlira! the pose and the wings .... wow o.o

Leafy

I've got the last of the ponies!

There's a Destiny for D.eridre

and an Edric for Kah, with and without armor!

Events on my forums http://equivion.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx will be starting at midnight tonight! So be sure to register!

skysnolimit

Wow Leafy the detail and perspective on Edric's left wing is incredible

Leafy

Thanks :) I'm happy with how he came out all around. There's silver and blue sparkle ink on his armor too, so if some of the bits look crunchy, that's why lol

Rosedawn

Ryuukokoro

Make sure to come see the new forum! There will be RP with prizes! :D

Leafy

yup! Lots of prizes, varying difficulty games, an old fashioned adoptable hunt and some other giveaways :)

Kahlira

Random note: These guys look even more amazing on my computer than on my phone. Much love for Ed! <3 You are so amazing!

Leafy

Yay!!! Cause I think they look better on my phone than the PC XD;; And best in person naturally lol

Kahlira

Kahlira

Heyy peeps! The Equivion forums are officially open and running. I've done won a pretty pink little foal who, when grown, thanks to the vouchers I won for mutations, will have wings! Some come on, what are ya waiting for! They're free to join. And you can has cool, fun, free stuff!

Aralie

I will definitely join in once I get back home tomorrow. Have been travelling for the weekend :)

Kahlira