SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Mr. or Mrs. 1200!

Started by Ryuukokoro, March 09, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

Okibi Number 1200

The Okibi Caballi have hit another milestone. It's time to find a home for ID number 1200! Wow, that's a lot of Okibi out there... They have come a long way since the days they were a little shop on PonyIsland.

I try to do something special when I get to '00' ID numbers for the Okibi. Whether that be a new mutation, special markings, a breeding ability or.... the mysterious box! (see above)

For those of you who have followed the shop a long time (or read the Items page haha) you might know that these mystic Ancient Boxes have a very special power inside. Once exposed to an open box, an Okibi will transform into the Elder stage!

Examples:
http://www.secundi.net/agencycrittersearch.php?CritterAgencyID=&CritterID=&Name=&Description=&AgencyInfo=&OwnerName=&OwnerID=&MutationID1=0&MutationID2=0&MutationID3=0&BreedID=114&SpeciesID=0&Gender=0&Generation=0&UpForSale=0&SellMin=&SellMax=&UpForBid=0&BidMin=&BidMax=&LevelMin=&LevelMax=&OrderBy=CritterAgencyID&AgencyID=11

In the past the Elder stage has been reserved for USD auctions or similar situations (like if I needed a PI account renewed lol). Thus they are quite rare. The last one was ID number 900. So it's time for another Elder Okibi to join the ranks! I will be doing this as a free event.

ID 1200 Drawing
-The winner of the drawing will be chosen by random dice roll, using my dice at home (cuz the Secundi dice are a pain in my butt! :P )

-The winner of the drawing will receive an Ancient Box. Meaning they can choose one of their Okibi to open the box and be transformed into an Elder. If none of the Okibi you own would make a good fit as an Elder, I can find an Okibi in the 'wild' that can transform to Elder for you. (You can choose gender and a color scheme, but not a full custom.)

-Everyone gets one free ticket by posting in this thread 'Okibi 1200 Ticket' in bold and red

-Each person may also gift TWO other free tickets, to whomever you like. So one ticket for yourself, two tickets for others.

-Post 'Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for ____[username]' in bold and blue for your two gift tickets.

-Drawing will take place on 03-25-17 23:00:00

Ticket List:
1. YLO
2. Aralie
3. Kahlira
4. Aralie
5. YLO
6. Leafy
7. Ember
8. Lectral
9. Kahlira
10. Kahlira
11. Leafy
12. Ember
13. Midnight Phantom
14. Lectral
15. Ember
16. Lectral
17. Midnight Phantom
18. Ember
19. Leafy
20. Kahlira
21. Wildfilly

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Eee, exciting!

Okibi 1200 Ticket
Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for Aralie
Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for Kahlira

Aralie

Okibi 1200 Ticket
Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for YLO
Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for Leafy

Ember

Okibi 1200 Ticket
Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for Lectral

Kahlira

Okibi 1200 ticket

Okibi Gift Ticket for Leafy
Okibi gift ticket for Ember

Also thank you for tickets :)

Midnight Phantom

Okibi 1200 Ticket

Okibi Gift Ticket for Lectral
Okibi Gift Ticket for Ember

Lectral

Okibi 1200 Ticket
Okibi Gift Ticket for Midnight Phantom
Okibi Gift Ticket for Ember

Ryuukokoro

Tonight is the last night for the Ancient Box raffle, so if you haven't claimed your free tickets, now is the time!

Leafy

Okibi 1200 Ticket
Okibi 1200 Gift Ticket for WildFilly94

Ryuukokoro

-drumroll- And now it is time....!

(And I realize now that rolling a dice at home will not work, because I don't have a 21 sided dice. XD )

So we will use Secundi!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d21 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Ticket List:
1. YLO
2. Aralie
3. Kahlira
4. Aralie
5. YLO
6. Leafy
7. Ember
8. Lectral
9. Kahlira
10. Kahlira
11. Leafy
12. Ember
13. Midnight Phantom
14. Lectral
15. Ember
16. Lectral
17. Midnight Phantom
18. Ember
19. Leafy
20. Kahlira
21. Wildfilly

Ryuukokoro

Congratulations Aralie! I put the Ancient Box in your Inventory. To use it, you can pm me which of your Okibi you would like to open the box. Or let me know if you'd like me to find a 'wild' Okibi to open the box (you choose gender and color scheme, but not a full custom).

As always, any Okibi or Okibi item can be traded or sold for sg, but not for USD (unless special circumstance). :)

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Aralie