News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Storm Chasers Event (with Delayed certing)

Started by SGA, February 21, 2010, 05:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGA

Just posting the thread, Indigowulf will be running it. 

As I don;t have my comp, certing and stat cards will be delayed for anythign acquired here.

Please let her reserve her posts, she'll let you know when she's done.
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

indigowulf

OPEN!

This pretty girl loves competitions. To win her, we are going to hold a mock competition!
Enter your horses just like you would in a real competition, but there will be no fee. Winners of each class will be entered into a "best in show" type contest. The winner of this contest will get to take our lovely mare home. Please note, this is a mock contest, there will be no XP awarded.

ok, sorry for delay, was finding link to website, which happens to be here: http://shadowgate.jimdo.com/

Each competition type has one or more corresponding stats.  These are the stats that will be looked at, when your SC competes in that competition type.

Sprint: Speed
Derby: Speed, Stamina, Agility
Steeplechase: Stamina, Agility, Strength
Cross Country: Stamina, Strength
Hunter: Strength, Agility, Intelligence
Dressage: Intelligence, Flair
Barrel Racing: Speed, Agility, Intelligence
Roping: Speed, Agility
Cutting: Intelligence, Agility
Liberty: Flair

Entry form:
Horses ID:
Class to enter:

I think it goes without saying, but it must be a horse you own!
(I was just informed that not all the SC's stats cards got uploaded into the correct owners folder. They are there, just not in your folder. I can locate them, dont worry!)

indigowulf

OPEN!

Non-ower event.

This is a 2 parter. If you are a non-owner, you may post a semi-custom form to enter. Odds of winning are 1 in 5, so for every 5 entrants, 1 will get thier semi-custom! Please post this form in blue-

name:
gender (mare, stallion, gelding):
up to 3 colors:

Part 2 is for owners who have a non-owner friend. Same odds, but put your friends name in the form and please post it in green-

name:
owner:
up to 3 colors:

indigowulf

OPEN!

Reverse franken!

I have something all colored up and ready to find a home. But, it's a shy creature. It will go home with the person who guesses its appearance the closest. You can put up to 3 colors in any slot, but keep in mind, you get negative points from incorrect guesses! patterns you can either say none, or guess any normal horse patter, like paint, dun, ect.

form-
mane:
body:
hooves:
pattern:

indigowulf

ok I lied- savey 4 for pickups :P, this time I promise thats all I need!

Echowing

name: Leo
gender (mare, stallion, gelding): Stallion
up to 3 colors: Black, white, light grey

Scullisto

name: Zarouk
gender (mare, stallion, gelding): Stallion
up to 3 colors: Flaxen chestnut/white/black

indigowulf

wow no interest here? need at least 5 forms to make a franken

springacres

I'm interested :)  But a link to the lineart would help increase interest! (ETA: I mean for the semi-customs, not the reverse franken lol)

ETA x2: for facepalms and my total stupidity in not realizing I had 3 xD

sera

name: Jackson
gender (mare, stallion, gelding): stallion
up to 3 colors: Red, black, brown

kasatsu

name: Minerva
gender (mare, stallion, gelding): mare
up to 3 colors: dark brown, tan, white

indigowulf

link to lineart? theres a mare in the 2nd post, and also a link in 2nd post as well. I wont do a link to lineart itself, but Im assuming you mean finished examples, which can be found at the link in the 2nd post.

Quote from: springacres on February 28, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
I'm interested :)  But a link to the lineart would help increase interest! (ETA: I mean for the semi-customs, not the reverse franken lol)

ETA x2: for facepalms and my total stupidity in not realizing I had 3 xD