News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Farallon Dragons Main Thread (Re-Opening!)

Started by Nako, July 16, 2010, 03:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

*pounces on pretty Farallons* Congrats, guys! *steals YLO's pretty girl*

Keilin Alyr

Ooh... *sits back and admires the pretty dragons* Marshmallow anyone?

Seriously though, these are gorgeous! I'm glad you've decided to adopt these beauties out to our corner of the crazy cyberpet world. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Spiderfly

Nako

*takes a bow* It's a great pleasure to make them for people who can appreciate them :)

Ryuukokoro

Wow they came out beautiful! I like how each one has such a unique look!

xenon

Oh, wow, Nako. <3 These all turned out wonderfully! Congrats to all the winners! :D

jojo

omg omg omg. *dies*

I love my boy. He's absolutely beautiful. I'd like to name him Lionell, please :3 And I'll allocate my 5 stat points like so:

Health: 2
Strength: 2
Stamina: 1

*dies again* Thank you, Nako :3

YourLoveOnly

Oooh she's gorgeous! Thank you so very much. Exactly the colors I love.
Name her Maroucha, please.

Stats-
Speed: 2
Agility: 2

Sunchaser

*giggles at the purpleness*

Name:Skitty :-p

Health:2
Strength:1
Int:2

Math

Ooh, my girl is so pretty! <3 I shall definitely have to get more of these. :)

Intelligence: 3
Agility: 1
Health: 1

Thanks! :) Oh! And her name can be Solielle, please. :)

Dray

Nako

Full Custom Commission:

Owner: Sera
Dragon: (#F8)
Genetics: Uu* ff* SS TT ee hh

Notes: Oh my.. the coat of this drake is metallic! Even stranger is his extreme scale formation. It creates a hard shell across his face, and curls back into what appears to be horns. It is all one huge scale though, and if ripped away with extreme force, would cause great injury.

Dray

Keilin Alyr

Heh, he has a Naa faceplate! And he's gorgeous too, I love copper and blue paired together. Next best thing to red and blue. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Nako

Oho, I'm so glad it turned out obvious, Keillin! It's totally a Naa cosplay XD *highfives*

Neocridders

red_uni387

O_O I saw that guy as the example in your trading thread and fell in love, then I pop in here and see he's mine?! Thank you so much, it made my day <333 Could I name him Caedo please? :D

Stats
Health: 2
Strength: 2

and the metallic male is really pretty!

sera

HEHEHEEE! Nako is UBER win and it makes me stupidly happy that his 'mimic' base is apparent! x3  Excellent, excellent job, Nako! x3

i also like the compliment on his base colours since he is a Xol mimic. x3  *loves on Xol so much* x3

i can't wait for his white ear to show up, too. x3 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, NAKO!!!!! i totally need to hit you up for more customs. x3 <333

Nako

I know I haven't responded to every comment expressing compliments about my art, but I'd like to say collectively to you all; Thank you! I really appreciate it :D

@red_uni: Ahaha! Isn't it awesome how that works out? XD I hadn't even realized you hadn't picked up yet, I probably shouldn't have used it as an example before checking but, no harm no foul I like to say! I'm so glad you like him. He's one of my favorites.

@Sera: <3333 Don't worry, if photobucket is stupid and decides not to update like it should, I'll re-upload it under a different name.

Nako

Gave a tiny, tiny update. Just wanting everyone to know that I'm thinking about my adoptables every day and haven't forgotten about them <3

Nako

jojo

YourLoveOnly

red_uni387

Nako

And I am very excited to be back :D And working on the brand spanking new female shadework. I'm making the different fur types now. DX Oh man. This is -work-

kunaisa

Nako

YourLoveOnly

Sorry if I missed this, there is just so much info everywhere XD Will the ones from the raffle still get certed? I posted a name and stats, but I don't think she ever got certed.

Nako

I actually never managed to put together an official 'cert' because school snuck up on me. Feel free to just post the stats on any sort of 'Secundi pets' topic of yours underneath the  image to keep track of it. I'll eventually get together some sort of database or... something. Eep. Either that or get Certs put together. Though the certificate will likely not be on the Farallon image itself but a separate image. I'm still not 100% sure how to do it.

Actually... perhaps I should hold a contest later for a nice Cert image. *shrugs*

YourLoveOnly

I don't have one of those xD I save all stuff to my computer, so I'll add the name and stats to the file name there, but you can't see that of course :P
I only have a special character thread for custom references and one with all my Garden Noms xD

Nako

Aaah XD I'll see about creating some sort of database in the near future

Nako

Hm. I finally got photoshop back and I'm wanting to draw. So, I'll be drawing the frankenraffle from -forever- ago from scratch. Anyone want to harass me on livestream to make sure I finish it?

YourLoveOnly

Normally I would ^^ But I have company, so I have to entertain them instead of watch my screen and telling them to entertain themself =p

Nako

Nako

Sorry about that, loves! I'll try to be back at the end of finals. 8D

Ryuukokoro

Nako

sera

*HOARDS ALL FARALLON ALWAYS* D8  i need more.

DawnStar7

*stalkstalkstalkstalk*   I soooo need some of these!  o.o

Nako

SkySong

((I'm gonna take a gander and say I have the right number of stats... So can Restless Soul be named Razka(+2 Agility, +2 Intelligence, +1 Health), Jade Princess be named Jinshe(+3 Speed, +2 Intelligence), and Bad Boy be named Pennor(+4 Strength, +1 Stamina)?  If I don't have the right number of stats, then whatever's closest is fine.:) ))
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Nako

Woot, updated! Also if anyone has babies they haven't named, I highly suggest doing that so I can color their adult images. Also if anyone bought/won Farallon and didn't name them or if ANYONE's Farallon is not on the list, let me know. <3

Aralie

Can't believe I forgot to name my baby XD

Would like to name her Lira please!

Pega

Hey, all! Is this still going on? Just curious. Trying to get my feet wet in adoptions again. :) I miss it.

Nako

I'm getting Farallon back on its feet, yes 8D The hatchliings are ones that was part of a breeding. I'm thinking that if they don't get claimed I'll likely give them away in a game or something. I'm a little overdue for a giveaway, actually. I'll also take bribes.

Nako

Here's Aralie's grown baby!

How funny! Upon growing up, her grey claws turned more of a reddish pink, and her silver pinto fur turned white. Luckily she retained her rather pretty darker 'points' on her ears, tail and primary feathers.

Aralie

Pega

Keilin Alyr

Hey, Nako! Very glad to see the Farallon back in action. ^^ Ooh, and Lira grew up very pretty!

My little guy's telling me his name's Orion. Suppose I can't argue with him. XD

BabyKittenCandy

Oooo! Totally forgot I had babies! Will have to go spend some time with them and learn thier names!