News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Fables~ [11 Events Open! -RP Prep Coming!]

Started by Fables, September 26, 2011, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fables

~Fables~

Welcome all to the secundian grand opening of the Fables!  This has been a long awaited event, on my part at least, for the sheer joy that running the Fables gives me.  But as you all know, things were getting complicated and needed some organization.  I'm glad to announce that we know have divided the fables into two parts for users with more time and users with less.  We also have two new species to be introduced in this thread, and several mutations that have popped up in the Fable population!

Introducing the Fable Collection Site: http://fables007.weebly.com/

The Renewed and Revised Fable Rpist Site: http://thefables.weebly.com/index.html

Post 1:  Welcome!

Fables

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Post 1:  Welcome!
Post 2:  Table of Contents
Post 3:  PI Fables and the New Cert
Post 4:  7 RPist Events (Because I really love the number 7!)
Post 5:  New Info/Upcoming RP Event/Ways to Prepare and Links
Post 6:  7 Collectors Events
Post 7:  For Luck!

IMPORTANT THINGS THAT APPLY TO ENTIRE THREAD:
1.  Everything goes to the user "Fables" and NOT Luv007.  This includes funds, PMs, and any and all concerns please, unless directed otherwise.
2.  You may participate in as many events open in this thread as you like.  There is no limit, unless afore mentioned.
3.  Have fun, be sweet, and win yourself some Fables!!

Post 2:  Table of Contents

Fables

Concerning Fables From PonyIsland:

I, with Leet's direction, have made a new cert that is very similar to the old one, except it has more room for the new mutations.  With this change, I decided to update cert ID#s and start from 001 here on Secundi.  All PI fables can still be moved over to Secundi, but now they will get a new ID on the new cert.  However, this means that I either need to go find the old files, which MIGHT be possible, OR I will have to recolor the Fable.  So be prepared for some slight differences if you choose this option.  I feel like this is going to be the easiest way to do the certing, which I have been putting off... and not repeat an old number that I haven't found.

For that reason, we have another change:  Any PI fable can now be cashed in as a custom certificate to replace that fable and a premade certificate to lesson the blow of loosing the old fable.

PI Fable with No Markings or Templated Markings--> Semi Custom Certificate and a Premade Certificate
PI Fable with Custom Markings-->  Full Custom Certificate and a Premade Certificate

To sum it up, you can do 1 of 2 things with PI Fables:
1.  Transfer them to Secundi Cert/ID OR
2.  Cash in for Custom Certificate

Post 3:  PI Fables and the New Cert

Fables

Rpist's Event #1
FIND A MATE
[Paid]

Write a letter in red to describe what kind of mate your fable is looking for.  Perhaps you'll get a reply.

Price:  10k SG

5 OPEN SLOTS
1.  Pinkshadow [Paid] -Rosie
2.  Wildfilly94 [Paid] -Xavier
3.  Pinkshadow [Paid] -Celina
4.  Wildfilly -Lady Gaga

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rpist's Event #2
TELL ME A STORY
[Free]

This sweet fable has fallen and hit her head.  She can't remember any of her past.  Can you please fill me in?  250 word length requirement.

Price:  FREE

Entries:
wildnightblazer
Wildfilly94

Rpist's Event #3
SURVEY CUSTOMS
[Free]

SLOTS:
1.  Winged Dreams
2.  Wolfsong
3.  Kahlira
4.  Pink
5.  Goddesss
6.  Wildfilly94
7.  Skysong
8.  BabyKittenCandy
9.  Scullisto
10.  kunaisa

Post in blue please!

QuoteWhat do your favorite pair of shoes look like?
Do you prefer hiking in the mountains or running through flowery meadows?
Do you prefer to listen to music via cassette, MP3, or CD?
What's your favorite season?
What color are you wearing right now?
Which type of weather do you prefer: rainy, cloudy, or sunny?
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite fruit?

Rpist's Event #4
INPROMPTU INSPIRATION
[Free]

I know a lot of you want a full custom, and this is your way to do it.  Take the prompt I'm giving and use your would-be custom character's personality to respond and create a different situation.  The most imaginative situation created will be awarded a full custom.  The clearest developed character with get a custom inspired by the character they wrote from.  Entries should be 500 words or less.

You always look out into the dark woods and wonder if something is out there. One night when you look, a small face with bright eyes appears in the shadows. Write about what you do, who/what it is, and why they are there.

Price:  FREE

Entries:
Wildfilly94

RPist's Event #5
RAFFLE
[Paid]

Each ticket cost 500SG and one interesting fact or rule from the website or this thread.  Please don't repeat.  Title the funds sent "RP RAFFLE: (insert fact or rule here)".

Price:  500SG/ticket
Ticketholders:
1-5 Wildfilly94

RPist's Event #6
AUCTION
[Paid]

Not only is this boy fabulously colored, and a boy, but he is already trained as a Lvl 1 Harvester, so you can immediently start taking advantage of his training, or enter him into Lvl 2 training as made available.  He's a hard worker and grew up under his parents guidance.  Both his mother and father were high leveled harvesters back in his home herd.  There was a fire a few years back that took half of his home herd's land and resources... and both of his parents lives.  After the tragedy, he couldn't live in the territory where they had died and left the herd, becoming a nomad.  His heart is starting to recover, but rather than rejoin his home herd that would constantly remind him of the event, he is on the prowl for a new herd, one where he can be of use and make a new home for himself, without the constant reminder of what happened to his parents.

HB:  Kahlira 2 Mill
Starting Bid: 5k
End Date:  Oct 7 2011

This sweet girl comes from a herd of drama, seeking some more laid back Fables to exist with.  She has been trained in Lvl 1 Midwifery/Nurse-maiding and found her true love when she started working with the little ones.  A disagreement with another nursemaid over prejudice favoring the HL's little one led to dismissal from her home herd.  Her mother was sad to see her go, but allowed it none the less, creating a void in this sweetie's heart.  She never knew her father because he was from a different herd, though her mother spoke of him being proud and brave.  Really, this darling is just looking for a place to settle in and make a life, start over and coexist happily-- without having to compromise her morals.

HB:  Wildfilly94 1.52 Mill
Starting Bid: 5k

RPist's Event #7
MASSIVE RP IN THE WORKS

(See Below-Will Follow the Closing of This Thread)

Post 4:  7 RPist Events (Because I really love the number 7!)

Fables

5/7

Fables

Collector's Event #1
FLATSALE
[Paid]

Round 1

Pink- Kahlira [PAID]
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Premades/005.png
Blue-  Wildfilly94 [PAID]
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Premades/003.png
Magenta- Pinkshadow [PAID]
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Premades/014copy.png
Violet- Goddesss [PAID]
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Premades/022copy.png
Orange- Winged Dreams [PAID]
http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Premades/028copy.png

1.  You may only claim 1.
2.  First to post following ALL the rules takes the Fable home.
3.  Post the keyword in bold and green!

OPEN Sept 28 at 12:00 Secundi Time!
Price:  15k

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collector's Event #2
RAFFLE
[Paid]

1.  1k per ticket, unlimited tickets.
2.  Gifting is allowed.
3.  Send funds to Fables, separate funds per user.  Ex.  Send funds for your tickets in one lump, and send funds to gift to user X is a seperate lump, and funds for user Y in yet another lump.

Price:  1k/ticket

Ticketholders:
1-100 Wildfilly94
101-300 SkySong
301-450 Wildfilly94

Collector's Event #3
PICK A SHOE
[Free]

1.  Post in bold and blue.
2.  Only choose one horseshoe.

Pick a Horse Shoe

1.  skysnolimit
2.  BKC
3.  Wildnightblazer
4.  kunaisa
5.  Kahlira
8.  Pinkshadow
9.  CrystalAngelNeko
10.  Wildfilly94

Price:  Free
End Date:  When all picked or Oct 7 2011

Collector's Event #4
MUSICAL TREES
[Free]

We're going to start with ten trees number 1-10.  The first ten users to post some variation of "{user}'s {fable} waits patiently at tree #{your choice}." are the ten users that will play.  
After that, I'll start the music and some time within 24 hours later, I'll post in bold that the music has stopped.
At that time, each of the ten users must post some variation of "{user}'s {fable} races quickly to tree #{your choice}.", except this time one tree has been removed from the game.  So the first users to post for trees 1-9 stay in.
Essentially, we're playing a virtual game of musical chairs, except first to post wins.  Keep in mind that if you post for a tree that has already been posted for, you better repost fast for an unclaimed tree.  Post in Bold and Maroon please!

3.  Kahlira
8.  CrystalAngelNeko
10.  Wildfilly94

End Date: Once we shuffle through the whole game.  If not enough participants, Fable goes back in the premade folder.

Collector's Event #5
WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR
[Free]

Fill out a form and post it in the correct color to enter.  I will raffle off 3 premades, 2 semi customs, and 1 full custom.

Full Custom-Bold and Brown
Semi Custom- Bold and  Orange
Premade- Bold and Teal

Custom forms can be found on the RP website here: http://thefables.weebly.com/customs-forms.html

Premade Entries:
wildnightblazer

Semi Entries:
Wildfilly94
Pinkshadow
CrystalAngelNeko

Full Entries:
Kahlira

Collector's Event #6
RANDOM MOVIE/TV SHOW QUIZ
[Free]

I have a few favorite TV shows that my husband and I watch pretty consistantly.  From each of them, I have drawn up a question.  The first person to pm the Fable account with all the correct answers will win this lovely Fable.  If no one gets all the answers right, I will take the first person with the most correct answers.

1.  In Grey's Anatomy, who are the 'twisted sisters' pair?
2.  In Private Practice, who declined an date from Sam way back in med school, leading to his relationship and marriage to Naomi?
3.  In Desperate Housewives, which husband slept with his wife's best friend in college-- a best friend that never truly got over their one night stand?
4.  In the new Thundercats, how long does the life of their little plant friend, Emrick, last?
5.  In Sons of Anarchy, what is the name of the female character who stopped Gemma late at night asking for help 'bc her baby was choking', then knocked Gemma out?
6.  In Tinkerbelle and the Great Fairy Rescue, Vidia's wings got wet because of Tink's curiosity.  What machine was Tink exploring when this happened?
7.  In Tangled, how do Repunzel and Eugene escape from the bar, Ugly Duckling, when soldiers come looking for Eugene?
8.  In Rio, Rafael has quite a large family.  How many members does his family consist of, adults included?
9.  In True Blood, what name did Terra go by in New Orleans?
10.  In Bolt, what event gets the duo (Bold and Mittens) brought into the animal shelter?

End Date:  When someone answers all correctly, or Oct 7 2011

Collector's Event #7
INSPIRATIONAL CUSTOMS
[Paid]

Simply post a word, or picture, or song lyric... or anything really and the words "inspirational custom" in purple.  I will start with just five slots and you can just watch for more to open.

I will cert everyone up at once, upon recieval of names and funds.  :)

1.  SkySong-Delivered [PAID]
2.  Pinkshadow-Delivered [PAID]
3.  Ravvana- Delivered [PAID]
4.  Kahlira-Delivered [PAID]
5.  Wildfilly94-Delivered [PAID]
6.  Winged Dreams-Delivered [PAID]
7.  SkySong- Delivered[PAID]
8.  Ryuu-Delivered [PAID]
9.  Wolfsong-Delivered [PAID]
10.  Kahlira- Delivered [PAID]

Price: 10k

Post 6:  7 Collectors Events

Fables

SkySong

Inspirational Custom
Shake me Down - Cage the Elephants

Sorry if it's not very inspirational DX It's been going through my head all day.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Luv007

Thank you, and I'll get right on it after I get all the information up!

I'm sure I can make something from the inspiration of it!

Pinkshadow

Awesome hun ..

Dunno if i'm allowed to participate but if i am ;

Inspirational Custom
Chris Medina - What are Words

Fables

Ravvana

Pinkshadow

Kahlira

Inspirational Custom

Garth Brooks: Standing Outside the Fire

All time favorite music video. Makes me cry every time.

Ravvana

I'm developing a semi-custom character based on that poster art, so whenever there are inspirational customs I use the chance to build up her numbers ;)

Kahlira

Kahlira picks shoe number 5

Kahlira's Ashke waits patiently by tree number 3

Is the customs raffle free or paid..?

Luv007

Quote from: Fables on September 26, 2011, 09:11:32 AM

Collector's Event #5
[Free]

Fill out a form and post it in the correct color to enter.  I will raffle off 3 premades, 2 semi customs, and 1 full custom.

Full Custom-Bold and Brown
Semi Custom- Bold and  Orange
Premade- Bold and Teal

Custom forms can be found on the RP website here: http://thefables.weebly.com/customs-forms.html

I quoted this so I can show you where to find the info-  

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR [Free]  <----It's right here.

Each title should tell you if an event is free or paid.  There are 3 paid events per collector's/RP and all the rest are free!  

Wow.  I was starting to fear no one would enter!  I'm glad to see all the new entries!!

Fables

Tangled is my little ones favorite disney movie, I think.  Or at least it was the first to catch her attention.  I'm going to try to get ahold of a Rapunzel costume for her to wear for halloween!

Kahlira

wildnightblazer

Fables are so awesome! I really hope I finally get one!

Horseshoe #3

Name: EDIT: will wait to see it
Owner: wildnightblazer

Wildfilly94

Inspirational Custom: So Happy I Could Die-Lady Gaga

Okay so I'll be making notes of everything going on an what I want to participate in so I can figure out what I need t post and when. XD

Luv007

@Kah:  Originally, I just had it as a side note for myself while I was making up the events, because I wanted there to be more free events, but I wanted to see how people value the Fables so I know what kind of prices I should be charging for customs later.

@wildnightblazer:  I am going to make a promise to each participant of this thread that you will all take home at LEAST one Fable!!  Just give me a heads up at the end of the events if you don't have one yet!

@Wildfilly:  I completely FAIL at simplicity.  If you or anyone else have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Wildfilly94

Can we enter all three wish upon a star' things or just one?

Wildfilly94 picks horse shoe number 10.

100 Tickets for the raffle please <3 (The 1k per ticket one)

I bid 100k on each auction. :3

For the 500sg raffle:
*Adults are called Fables, foals are called Stories.
*Human adults are called Dreams, and babies are called Wishes
*Fables live on a planet called Hadithi
*Breeding of Fables happens every other month
*Goat adults are called Legends, and their babies are called Parables
2,500SG total.

Luv007

Good Question.  Please just enter one.  That makes it fair to everyone. :)

More probability to get a premade than a semi and semi than a custom, but customs are a bit more valuable to most.  Soo... Your choice!

And wonderful!  I'll update things in just a second!

Wildfilly94

Name: Will name when I see it?
Owner: Wildfilly94
Three Colors: golden Yellowish, White, Black
Inspiring Word: Golden Sun

Luv007

Kahlira

Name: Moehawk
Owner: Kahlira
Body Color: Red (FF0002,255/000/002)
-Design: Four white stockings
Hair Color: Black (040210, 004|002|016)
-Design: Tipped in red (FB0622, 251|006|034)
Eye Color: Ruby-ish? (A80200, 168|002|000)
Reference: http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=pets&sub=profile&pet=11842342&usr=102974

I <3 this boy.

Fables

First two Inspirational Customs!

Skysong-

Pinkshadow-

Fables

Entries updated thusfar, and I'm going to bed soon!  I'll keep working on the inspirational customs... They are quite fun to color!

Kahlira

Pink's boy is so pretty and pink! Yay!

And I love Sky's gal, wow! Nice =D

Luv007

Thank you, Kah!  I hope you'll like yours just as much once I get it colored up.  My energy is rapidly draining and I want to make pretties, not uglies so I'll finish them up tomorrow. :)

SkySong

I'd like to name my girl "Gaze upon the Sun", please. :) And thank you, I love her!

Pinkshadow

Aww i loove him <3

Call him ; Loverboy :D

Collector's Event #3
PICK A SHOE

Collector's Event #5
Name: Oceans Zippy
Owner: Pinkshadow
Three Colors: Black, White & Cyan
Inspiring Word: Bright Zebra

RPist's Event #6
AUCTION
1: 150K
2: 150K

Luv007

Can do, guys!  I'll update the first post in a second.  Thank you for all the participation!

Fables

I have two more deliveries!

Ravvana- (awaiting payment)

Kahlira-

I must say these are all a ton of fun to color!  If no one enters the other events, I may open up a few more.  I don't want to overwhelm myself. :)

Wildfilly94

Fables

I have a delivery for wildfilly94-- (also awaiting funds here please)

I have to say that I did find your song harder to find inspiration from, but I tried.  Hope you like her!

Fables

Also, I just wanted to say thank you and Pink for the bids!  You should find these two very helpful in a few weeks when it comes time to build herds again.  :)

I've got a ton of info that I've still got to add, and a few games to update as well, but I haven't transfered them from my handy notebook to the computer yet.  I keep telling people I want a notebook that automatically updates the computer with all the notes I keep in it.  I go through notebooks so fast, though a large part of it is due to my doodling!

The big massive RP event is scheduled to start Oct 10th, so long as we hit no snags along the way.  Which reminds me-- I need to get some training excersizes up asap so that you guys can have "advantages" in the RP.

Honestly, I've never really been much more than a stalker in adoptable RPs, but I have a few games planned along the way, and have the basic plan laid out, as well as intros typed up.  I'm asking that no more than one fable per user come on this journey so that I can send home a prize with everyone.  Let me know what you think-- I value any and all input, though keep in mind I take constructive critisms (As is nicely worded, I don't like this...) better than destructive crits (As in, I HATE YOU.).  Lol.  I get so much enjoyment out of running these and putting all of my imagination into them.  I want to share that with you guys.

And with NaNo coming up in November, you'll need to bust out your own imaginations.  Prizes will be held for that.  And for Halloween, we shall be having a Masquerade Ball for our Fables most likely.  No promises on that yet. :)

As for previous event items won and whatnot- I have about half the points counted up.  I printed out the whole threads, but one half of the big thread didn't print. I have to count that section and then I will deposite certificates and items into your inventories. :)  

3 MORE INSPIRATIONAL CUSTOM SLOTS OPEN

You may order a second, but only one at a time.  Once I have completed your order, you may order another.

Winged

Inspirational custom!

This photo, from my gold DofE camping expedition in the cairngorms :) Links to a larger photo.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

That is gorgeous, Winged!  I hope I can make a Fable that will hold up to the beauty in that picture!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Inspirational Custom
Cage the Elephant - Lotus

*Is curious how many songs she can get through before these are closed*

Ryuukokoro

Inspirational Custom!

Yaaay these are fun! Maybe I need to do a little Okibi event too. X3

Pinkshadow

Wildfilly94

Ahh shes gorgeous!!! :O
This is a perfect treat for me today. I've had a very bad day, so thank you very much. <3 Shes perfect.

I'll name her.... Lady Gaga. :p
And sending the 10k for her now. (Totally forgot.)

300k on the second auction. <3

Kahlira

O.O

I.

Am.

Ded.

seriously! She's epic!

I don't know what to name her >.<

Was thinking "Brooke" heh, but I dunno. (Ya know, after the singer guy, Garth Brooks)
But not I'm not so sure.

Luv007

I'll add those in asap and get them done when I'm feeling less gittery and can actually sit and do something.

I don't know if any of you have seen Limitless-- personally, I'm not a fan.  But energy drinks, specifically red Amps kind of work like that for me.  Make me shake and hyper and my body temp gets higher.  It's weird... but it helps me get things done and makes me able to focus, and at the same time seems to open my brain up.  I can think x100 clearer for some reason.  My husband use to say that energy drinks make me drunk.  I prefer to think that they just give me a lot more personality, or bring out the parts of personality I generally hide.  Lol.

Conclusion:  I'll work on these either later tonight or tomorrow. :)

@Kah- I'm so glad you like her.  I was actually a bit worried, but she was a ton of fun to color.

@Wild-  Not a problem. :)  I'm glad she meets your expectations.

@Pink- I'm quite fond of her myself.  I was sooo tempted to pick a different one for the auction and keep her, but she just fits the nursemaid role so well I think... Nice pretty simple colors and markings, but elegant at the same time.  So good luck to all bidders!!

@Ryuu:  I hope you do!!  And that is one gorgeous girl!

@Sky:  Depends on how long it takes me to burn out on these guys.  I'm opening them in small doses so that I make sure things get done though. :)

@Winged:  Looks incredible.  My husband just got an interview for a job in Alaska and we're interested in going out there because of the lack of population.  I'm totally a small town girl and love nature and the country.  The weird thing about AL is that I have been interested in no where else-- Hawaii included, but Alaska would be phenomenal to visit or even live in I think.

Winged

Well this is in Scotland but i've no idea is Alaska is similar or not. I'm the same, i don't like cities much and love the country, especially the mountains!
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

From what I know about Alaska... It's a whole lotta snow.  Lol.  But it's something new and different and it's NOT a huge city.  He interviewed for a Washington DC job and I was NOT happy about that one.  I couldn't stand living in a big city.  Lol.