Fables

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

Wildfilly94

kunaisa

Fables

UPDATED

Thanks for the bids, guys!

@kunaisa- The flatsale will open tomorrow at 12:00 secundi time and you're welcome to claim Violet then, but until 12:00 tomorrow, I can't quite give her up!  Good luck!

kunaisa

Fables

Wildfilly94

Im going to count down till the time, and make sure i post, even though ill be in the middle of school. XD

Kahlira

I'll be at work with no net access. *sadface* lol

Yes, I believe my gal's name will be Brooke.

wildnightblazer

Aw Luv you're so sweet to give everyone at LEAST one fable XD

Also, I did a premade form with the name Rouik but I was wondering if I could wait till I see it?

Rpist's Event #2

When she was young, her mother cherished her. She always said, "My beautiful daughter shines with the colors of nature: green like the lush grass in the meadows, a purple-blue color like the color of the sky, and bits of pink like the flowers that brighten our life." The girl didn't care much for her looks, though. She was amazed by her mother's pure white coat that shone as brightly as the moon. When she eventually left her mom to find her own way in life, she always looked up to the moon at night because it reminded her so much of her mom. It's always there to guide you, always reassuring and never judging. She knew that even on a new moon, it was simply blinking and was still always watching over her. The moon was different than the sun. If you looked up to the sun, it would blind you and burn you with its harsh rays. The only thing that scared her were storms. Storms crashed down upon the grass in the meadows, blew away the flowers, darkened the sky, and, worst of all, covered the moon at night. On the night of one particularly harsh storm, she was so frantic that she was determined to reach the moon. The moon was outside the storm. It was peacful and safe from all troubles. She started climbing the tallest tree she could find, the wind howling in her ears and shaking the tree from side to side. Finally she stopped, clinging to the top of the tree with nowhere to go. The wind was so fierce that the tree blew down, and she hit the ground with no moon to watch over her, stealing her memory away.

Pinkshadow

skysnolimit

Orange

I can't believe I'm here in time for this :3  I'm so glad Fables are starting up strong, and your website is gorgeous!

Pinkshadow

Kahlira

Luv007

It IS 12 noon.  Lol.  Good try guys!

I go by a 24 hour clock to avoid that confusion because I fail at AM/PM for noon/midnight.

Everyone can post in 4 HOURS please!!

It makes me laugh to see everyone so excited!

Luv007

@Kah- Sounds good!  I'll shoot Rav a PM and see if she knows what she wants to name her girl yet.

@Wildnightblazer- Thank you for the entry and I just want to spread the Fable love!  You can wait to name your Fable, but edit your form for me please to reflect that?

@Pink-  Wow!  Yay-- I'll update asap.

@skysnolimit-  I'm glad to see you here and thank you!  I spent a lot of time figuring the kinks out, but there are always more.

--And for those of you who will be at work or school during this flatsale, I may just do another and if so, I'll make it 23:59.

Pinkshadow

I'm still trying to enter the "find a mate"event , but i just dont have a clue how to write it xD

Luv007

Luv007

Dear Mystery Man,

I've been searching for a while now for a stud to call mine.  I'm a very headstrong girl, but I'll take care of you-- promise.  I can be difficult to love, but once you have my heart, I will be completely yours.  I'm faithful and honest and loyal.  I'm not ready for foals yet... but one day that's in the plans.  I'm particuarly attracted to cherry bay coats, and green eyes.  I'm more comfortable with natural colors and average markings.  I can't wait to find and get to know you-- I'm sure our lives will forever be entertwined thenceforth.

Always,
Daisy

Pretty much-- You can take any of your fables, write a letter from them describing what they want their mate to look like and you get it... Kind of a custom if you word it right. :)

Wildfilly94

I found one premade I REALLY want though, so I'll try hard to get her. :o
1 mill and 100k on auction 1. <3

Wildfilly94

Alright so I need to get that premade at 12, type up one or more find a mate forms, and type up a story for RP event 2.

Fables

Wild- Unless she's marked unavailable, she can be acquired with a premade certificate.  That's part of the "new stuff" post.  Lol.

And I have more deliveries:

Winged-  I couldn't for the life of me get him to look nearly as beautiful as your pictures, but this is what I did get:

Sky- This one is very similar to the female, but the words that stuck out in the song the most are what gave me this.

Ryuu-  Not nearly as pretty as your Pykiin (I think that's the adoptable name-- possibly?), but this is what she inspired.

And everyone is paid up, so as soon as I get names, I'll cert these guys!

Fables

Because even I am having trouble keeping up with what is open and what isn't.

** means it's a paid event

RP EVENTS
1. Find a Mate- Open**
2.  Tell Me a Story- Open
3.  Survey Customs- Coming Soon
4.  Inpromtu Inspiration-Open
5.  Raffle- Open**
6.  Auction- Open**
7.  Massive Rp- Coming Later

Collector EVENTS
1.  Flatsale- Open in 2 1/2 Hours**
2.  Raffle- Open**
3.  Pick A Shoe- Open
4.  Musical Trees- Open
5.  When You Wish Upon A Star- Open
6.  Quiz- Open
7.  Inspirational Customs- Temporarily Closed**

Ryuukokoro

Eee thank you luv! WOW she is beautiful, I love the textured look you gave to the clouds!!! I'd like to name her Hinoiri, please. ^^ It means 'sunrise' and certainly fits!

Fables

I'm so glad you like her!  I'll mark her name down now.  It is very fitting!

Wildfilly94

Where can I find my inventory? I dont know if I have items, and if I do, I'm not sure what I have

CrystalAngelNeko

I would like shoe number 9 please.

Frost makes his way to tree number 8

Name: Daizy Duke
Owner: CrystalAngelNeko
Three Colors: Yellow, White, Black
Inspiring Word: Buckskin

Luv007

Wild, inventories are one of my "in progress" things.  I can at least tell you that you don't have a premade certificate bc I haven't given many out yet.

Crystal, I'll get that updated asap.

Winged

He's stunning, i love the detail on him! Name him Allt Fearnach please.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Blue

Luv007

Certainly, wild!

And I'm glad you're happy with him, Winged.  I tried a few different ways of doing it, but that just ended up looking best.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

You got it, Winged!  -- I keep typing Wild instead of winged for some reason and having to correct myself, so if one of your Fables ends up in her file one day, you'll know why.  Lol.

Blue- Wildfilly94
Orange-Winged Dreams

Fables

Also, post names and send funds.  I'm wracking up quite the to-do list of Fables to cert.  Personally, I like to do them in masses though, so keep going guys!

Winged

Quite easy to mix up :) Same with me, it's so much quicker to cert a load in one go! I'll name him Craze.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow

Yay !!

Name her ; Oceana

Ow and ;

Find a Mate entry ;

Dear Mystery Man.

I'm a very laid back and reserved girl, who needs a brave and caring male to take care of me and protect me from my fears. I easily trust others, but i'm also fairly quick to get hurt, so i need a male that is aware of my many emotions. I can be difficult to love, but when you get my heart, your the only one who has it. I especially like blue eyes and lots of colours and patterns. I adore looking at the sunset and rainbows when they show, and would love someone to do that with.

Kind Regards
Rosie

Kahlira

Ryuukokoro

Just saw some examples of certed Fables and I have to say, the new certs are huge! 0_o I dunno if anyone else has made any comments, but I personally find the new cert kinda difficult to deal with. It takes up my entire computer screen. o.o And if there's a couple listed on a page together, it takes a lot to scroll down through them all. Any possibility of getting the certed image shrunken a bit? Any other Fable followers think the same, or maybe I'm alone in this? ^^;;

Winged

I agree, the size for the Fable is good, but the cert itself is way too tall for me. Not bad horizontally but vertically it would be great if you could cut it down a bit. It doesn't fit all in my computer screen, so i have to scroll down to get one cert in, and like Ryuu said if there's a list of them it takes a lot of scrolling.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I'd like to name her Jilly Bean, spelled jsut like that. <3
Sending 15k

wildnightblazer

I just edited my post and those fables are soooo preeeettttty!

Pinkshadow

Ryuu, Yeah i told her too, and i have an idea for her on how to fix it maybe..
- But it comes down too that she want to be able to add to the cert, like the new species and mutations, but i think she would be able to still if it was abit smaller (:

Fables

UPDATED-
Kahlira, the pink flatsale girl is yours!  One more left! At 23:59 tonight, any of you may post again for another flatsale Fable!

Pink, I marked you down for the Find A Mate and will get working on him soon!

Ryuu, Winged, Pink:  The size definately suprised me when I got it on the forums.  It is a lot larger than what I was expecting.  Like Pink said, I want to be able to put a love pair together, and add humans to the bonded Fable's cert later.  I'll put a few on the cert and post links.

What size would you suggest I make the certs?  I love feedback and thank you for addressing this. :)

Here is the problem I have with making it smaller, but suggestions are welcome! (esp before I cert these new guys)

With Humans: http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/Size.png
With Antlers:  http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m364/Fables007/AntlerSize.png

Ryuukokoro

One suggestion: rather than shrink the cert, why not shrink the entire image? If you're in Photoshop and go up to the top and choose the Image Size option, you can play around, maybe make it like 300 or 400 pixels wide? (just make sure you click the option that keeps the proportion the same so it doesn't stretch the image when you shrink it).