News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Bribe me!

Started by Winged, November 08, 2011, 01:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I have a few premades hanging around that i'm really tempted to keep, and i just coloured a gorgeous (i think) male with a custom patterned base coat so inspired me to offer them for bribes.
Since i do adore them, if i don't get an offer i like for one of them i'll probably keep them. But i'm not looking for huge offers :)
Ends on the 16th (just over a week).

Aurora borealis

Freshly coloured, he was partially inspired by the song i was listening to but not he's finished reminds me of the aurora borealis. Has a custom marking of swirly colours in his coat, and then the white markings are slightly transparent, which is very unusual.
Offers:
-BKC Stable draft mare / Kennel GSD dog

Alaska

He's been around for ages waiting for a suitable event. Has a custom dappled coat with pale red points.
Offers:
-zelda 4/5 full custom raptadons
-Ryuu 2 basic custom okibis (s-genes only)

Fossil

She's not been areound for long, but i've been putting off giving her in an event since i really like her. Lovely earthy tones, and has a mix of markings. Bfade, blaze, hdapple, paint, wing fade and wing ldapple.
Offers:
-BKC Stable draft mare / Kennel GSD dog
-YLO (Air Fish and LC) OR Gryphion

Coffee

More nice brown colours, and the unusual black streaks within the hdapple.
Offers:
-springacres 2 mill SG

Underwater

Custom marking base coat with a varied hdapple on top. Custom markings on the wings.
Offers:
-zelda 4/5 full custom raptadons

I'm interested in any offer, but here's a list of what i particularly like:
Feli (kittens or adults)
Quinsta
Garden noms
PU (and roses)
Stable (and items)
Possibly Kennel dogs (only breeds i collect or certain others)
Customs of my characters
Also LC and okibi, but i can be picky about them

Owners Folders- Click
Information thread- Click
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

I love Aurora borealis! I also like Fossil and I would quite like to get my first Glider so i can offer pretty much any of my stable horses except the vanners, Raindancer or shadowmeld and/or a kennel dog if i have one you like down to and excluding Harvey are the ones I have for trade atm.

zelda324

I really like the alaska and or the underwater. I dont know if you would be interested but i could offer some full custom raptadons if you were interested

Winged

BKC, i like one of your stable horses and one of your kennel dogs, thanks! I'll mark that offer down.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=545854
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=529300

zelda, that sounds good i'll think about it :) How many customs would you be offering on each of them, or would that depend on dificulty?

I forgot to mention this earlier, but i'll choose offers on the 16th.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Hmm, i like your Air Fish Kio and your brown fencat LC, or your Gryphion Tezz, so i'll think on those two offers :)
Owner of Gliders!

zelda324

Um actually i would be willing to offer four or five customs. They really are not that hard to do so yeah four or five for one would that be fair?

Winged

Wow, that's a pretty good offer :) And it was Alaska and Underwater you were offering on, right?
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Thanks for the offer, but i'm not interested in any of those LC. I would be interested in Okibi though :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Just two more days till i decide on offers :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

I'd like to adjust my offer to 2 basic customs (s-genes only) instead of the LC. :)

springacres

Winged

Thanks for the offers! Some tempting ones :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sorry i'm so late with the results. Last week was crazy :)

Aurora borealis goes to BKC for her stable mare.

Alaska goes to Ryuu for 2 basic custom okibis.

Fossil goes to YLO for her Gryphion.

Coffee goes to springacres for 2 mill SG.

Underwater goes to zelda for 5 full custom raptadons.

I'll PM all of you to let you know and ask for names :)
Owner of Gliders!

BabyKittenCandy

EEE!!! My very first one! Thanks Winged! I will go pop the mare up for bid now

YourLoveOnly