News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Unbridled] To do list

Started by Unbridled, July 10, 2012, 03:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled

Got some time to blow, so being productive ;p Almost everything on the list is a complete redraw with a couple that are only getting re-lined and re-shaded, but this is the list of what I'm looking to do, if anyone has any suggestions, lemme hear em! In the meantime, I'll be doodling again for a bit, so come join me:

Andalusian M/S
Belgian M/S
Cat ponies
Fjord M/S
Freshwater M-reline/S
Kiger M/S
Mini M/S
Paint/Appy M/S
Papillio M/S
Paso M/S
Lustiano M/S
WU M/S
Peg M/S
QU M/S
TB M/S
Saddlebred M/S
Salty Reline Stallion
Shetland Reline M/S
Shire M/S
Stormbringer M/S
Unicorn M/S
Warmblood M/S
WU M/S

Unbridled

back at it today, should be around all day ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Aww, why for unicorns not have moar votes!? Unicorns are da bomb, Secundi! DA BOMB  8)

Kahlira

Unicorn has more votes then the Saddlebred. *nodnod* Kah voted for the shire.

Leafy

Gonna declare Shires the winner of this, sketches have been done, and the lineart has been made for the Stallion. Kah says he's sexy ;p I don't think I'll be able to get much work done til Monday, since I'll be at work all weekend and busy today, but the to do list has gotten shorter! And I separated it a bit so it won't be as difficult to cut through. I've got "Normal" horse breeds up first, "Fantasty" breeds second, and if I get that far, a few extras I'd like to do for some variety and history ;p

Rosewood

Yay. Waits arrival of pretty Shires. ^_^

Leafy

Sleeping x_x

Rosewood

Kahlira

*goes all creepy voice*

Join us!

Leafy

Wildfilly94

Pinkshadow

Lectral

Rosewood

*noms on pretty boy* I want a pretty. ^_^

BabyKittenCandy

Leafy

Thanks guys ^_^ Gonna be finishing up his other half today :3 3 redo's and I finally like her XD;;;

Off running some errands, more streaming when I get back!!!

Kahlira

Rosewood

Kahlira

Leafy

https://join.me/361-282-796 Working on the mini's today, and then some flatsale ponies <_<   >_> 

Leafy

Andalusian M/S
Fjord M/S
Paint/Appy M/S
Morgan M/S
Mustang M/S
QH M/S
TB M/S
Saddlebred M/S
Warmblood M/S

Knocked off a lot of the "normal" breeds :p working on flatsale ponies if anyone wants to hang out for sneak peaks ;D https://join.me/361-282-796