News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Elenaria [Breeding Season!] All Done!

Started by Elenaria, September 10, 2012, 04:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenaria

Appearing from around the side of the house Raeris's trouser seemed to be soaked through. "Sometimes, I don't understand these creatures. They do love to make things difficult. But I found the lovely eggs hidden by the river. And then Ren pushed me in." He glares at the stallion a moment who seems to nicker in glee. "Yeah yeah. And with twins too. Here you are sera."

"And as usual Corlanna is flighty, so she just rushed in here with these two beauties before dashing back off to go dance in the rain or something. Dodging the real work." The words are harsh but the glint in his eye and his tone makes you believe it is only said with true sibling love. "Anyway Ryuu, Willow, she wanted me to make sure these two got to you."

Ryuu

Willow

Winged Dreams

Lastly Raeris finally seems to be taking a breath as he returns with one final egg. "I think this one was more than ready to go when I found it. They seemed very anxious to show it off."

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

*claps* Ooooo thank you both Raeris and Corlanna! Lookit this little stud, he's going to be just as beautiful as his mother when he hatches! I'm so happy! He will be catching the eye of every mare he passes by, I know it!

Ah'iat is so proud. XD

Elenaria

There are all my breedings. Can't wait for these beauties to start hatching!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

red_uni387

So there aren't going to be any more slots released for this breeding season?

Ryuukokoro

I think rather than more slots, they said they're going to re-plan their breeding system and release something new, perhaps something similar to a waiting list like Okibi and Feli. ^_^

Kadana Sorano

I can't remember, was it said when these would begin to hatch?
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

FCFC

Ooh, what a lovely little eggu! Thanks :'D
*pets it*
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Winged

My egg is adorable, thanks! And my first :) Can't wait till he grows up!
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Nope you just get to wait in agony for when they may hatch. And yes Ryuu is correct we are redoing how we do breeding entirely so there will be no more slots for now. Just gotta get through these first.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Ryuukokoro

Waiting in agony indeed. XD You have such a way with words Raeris. *distracts self with pretty eggs*

Elenaria

Raeris is humming quietly, the quiet notes of his lyre drifting in the air when he hears a distinct, faint, tink sound that reminds him of someone tapping a triangle. The man smirks and pulls back a curtain to see three of the star eggs moving rapidly until a horn (the cause of the twinkling sound against the egg shells) breaks through. In a few moments Kadana's twins and Midnight's roan break from their eggs to reveal themselves!

The twins!

And Midnight's Mare!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Scullisto

Oh my goodness.... aren't they beautiful!

Ryuukokoro

Oooo awesome! Midnight, your mare is so lovely!

*runs to save her egg images before they hatch and are gone forever* XD Call me sentimental!

Sunchaser

Winged

They look lovely! Good idea Ryuu, i'll save my egg image too :)
Owner of Gliders!

Midnight Phantom

YourLoveOnly

Looks like they are sneakily hatching without announcement now XD
My first girl broke free from her star egg and look how stunning she is! <3

Kadana Sorano

She's lovely YLO :)

And here's my last egg hatched :D

*Loves*
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

CrystalAngelNeko

look at this pretty girl ♥ she's so plain but so elegant!

Scullisto

My only egg this season snuck in too...isn't she gorgeous?!...now she is contemplating her name...

Ryuukokoro

aw you guys got me all excited, but mine are still eggs. XD;;

Lovely babies so far! I like Crystal's mare with the one green hoof lol.

Stunning tobiano on Ah'iat's daughter, YLO!

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I am really really pleased with her, her markings are gorgeous and her base color is stunning and the color of the hooves and horn compliment her so perfectly!

Winged

EEEEEEEEE! *dies*

My first has hatched and he is so stunning! His mane is simply gorgeous, and i love the shade of brown of him body! Thanks so much to YLO who traded my the RBs with two of her mares and Whimsy who allowed my to use her stunning stallion.
The other new adults are stunning too :D
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I normally don't love stallions, but that one is super gorgeous Winged! My girls make such pretty babies <3

Here is my second egg hatched!

Willow

*gasps*
My egg has hatched!
And oh my she's so stunning ;O;

Such firey hair <3
Fis is very proud of both of his daughters :'D

Also, is there an update on the eggs still due? ^__^
There's no hurry I'm so happy with the girly I have :'3

Winged

She's stunning Willow, i noticed her earlier and loved her bright hair!
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Hey guys!

Corlanna has been singing all morning so I imagine there will be a few more eggs appearing in the meadow soon. After we've completed this set of breeding we will be changing how breeding works here and we have come up with the new system which will be announced when it goes live. I really like the change and it really gives people a constant opportunity to breed while maintaining some of our limitations we wanted to maintain. Hopefully it'll make everyone happy.

With this process of this first breeding we've also noticed that the greenyellow apples are underpriced for the amount of work we do for them. Mixing genes and trying to find a good middle ground is more difficult than we anticipated so we have upped the cost of this item in order to keep it in line with the amount of work it causes us to do. We're sorry for this inconvenience and we truly hope that there will be no other changes or increases in price in the future as our goal with Elenaria is to be a very affordable alternative, especially for those just starting out and struggling for SG.

So look forward to more babies and the arrival of our new process soon!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Hey guys! I'm really busy right now, but I wanted to let you all know that there have been a few eggs delivered to their stables! Please take care of them!

Corlanna then dashes off to do more busy work.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Aralie

*squeals* cute eggs!

Male, Palomino Blanket Appaloosa

Female, Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa

Female, Chestnut Snowflake Appaloosa

Thank-you Corlanna! <3

Sunchaser

Eggu 1:Dark Dapple Gray with Overo

Eggu 2:Flaxen Liver Chestnut with Tovero

It helps to that the parents are all based off songs that me and hubs love. And with him gone for a little bit they mean a lot to me :)

Winged

Woo i got twins! They're lovely :D

Silver Dabble Brown with Blanket Appaloosa

Silver Dabble Black with Leopard Appaloosa

ETA: And both girls :)
Owner of Gliders!

Elenaria

Yes it seems Corlanna came down with a slight case of lyrangitus but she is all better now and has finished helping the Elenaria sing down their foals.

Winged has already seen her twins so I shall introduce BKC's baby filly:

And Pinkshadow's identical twin fillies!

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

BabyKittenCandy

ohh... Pretties! Many Thanks Corlanna!

Pinkshadow

Winged

My items haven't been taken from my inventory yet :)

Glad you're okay now Corlanna!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Ohh those babies are beautiful!
Especially Wingeds :O *stalks*

Willow

My second form was never done, Wildfilly posted permission late, after I posted the form, so it didn't get added to the slots right away, but I thought it would still be done? :3
It was just before YLO's and BKC's forms.

If it's too late to do anyhting about it. I understand ^^;

Wildfilly94

Yes, it shows under the permissions section of the Elenaria's posts that permission for my mare and stud were given, but for the slot part, your breeding mysteriously isn't there. O.o
I hope soemthing can be done, I'd feel terrible if it was due to my forgetfulness. :/

Willow

*nudge*

Could I just find out either way?

YourLoveOnly

I noticed they already added this breeding to the top of the list in the new thread so your breeding will happen ^^

Willow

Aah I see, I hadn't even checked the new one yet ^^
Thanks!

Elenaria

Sorry about that Willow things have been crazy. I'm sorry we missed your second breeding but we did move it to the beginning of the new system.

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Willow

No worries, thank you for getting back to me! :)