News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* (Closed)

Started by PonyMama, January 24, 2010, 08:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

yup yup. I wonder how well I can color on coolduff's comp? heh. will it be open for a few days if you do it? (needs new desk so I can set my own comp back up)

SplitX

PonyMama

probably a couple days, I have this week where I am a little more free then usual, as logn as the baby doesn't drive me up the wall.

You shoudl set you computer up at the kitchen table

coolduff: why is this here?
You: why is what where?
coolduff: your computer on the table
you: what table?
coolduff: the table we eat at
You: Ahhh, that table, I was told it likes cookies and didnt' want crumbs all over.
coolduff: *rolls eyes* ok?

sera

Super interested in CYO! ^^

Also, working on my form now. ^^

Uhm. . . are the tattoos listed somewhere and i'm just missing them?  *Feels dumb* ^^;; lol

YourLoveOnly

Now I wanna name him Lé Studly.. xD That is just genious.
Like Garney when she suggested Rainbow Hat Sparkle kennels xD

Please name him Lé Studly xD

And yesyes CYO! Which would take me ages because I only have 5 or 10 minutes every hour xD

indigowulf

unfortunately, we dont have a kitchen table, we are the sort of household that takes thier plates in front of the TV. Or our computers. Man, Im a woman living in a bachlor pad!

oh and YAY for the name being used :) and someone else knowing how to make an é (unless you just copy-pasted mine lol)

PonyMama

Yes my Rainbow Sparkle Hat Kennel.  Need to get it registered

Ok I will get the Color your Own files ready

We don't have a kitchen table either, well we do but it is in storage, becasue we don't have the room.  We eat together in the living room, or me at the computer

sera

*re-asks* Are the tattoos listed somewhere? ^^; 

PonyMama

PonyMama

Quote from: sera on January 25, 2010, 02:53:51 PM
*re-asks* Are the tattoos listed somewhere? ^^; 

You let me knwo what kind of tattoo and I will let you know if I can do it.  There are no premade tattoos, those are all hand drawn.  Sorry missed that being asked

sera

Oh, no worries.  ^^  You have a fun, active thread and i edited in my question.  ^^ Super easy to miss it. lol

Oohhh, that's uber intriguing and makes me question wot i want to do again. xD;  *stares at outline and debates*

PonyMama

CYO event added to the first page

YourLoveOnly

@indigo: yes I can make é, I think it's really easy. Maybe it depends on the keyboard you are using, I know different countries can have different keys.

SplitX

>___> These are too fun to color. xD If you need a guest colorist, pleaaase look me up. <3 I've finally caught up with everything I owe on PI. o_o

PonyMama

it took me a long while to get the templates to be how I liked them, and yes they are fun to color

YourLoveOnly

These are defenitely fun to color xD
*stares at her 2 million SG* ... err, Orlaya herd? xD

By the way, I totally love those don't-use animal patterns =3
*admires from appropiate distance* ^^

PonyMama

Yeah I left them on for a reason but can't remember why, and keep forgettign to remove them now.  The bluejay was for Chem and the giraffe was just fun

Orlaya herds are fun for everyone, which reminds me I shoudl go try and add some orlaya herds to the website

YourLoveOnly

Now I feel like getting a massive Orlaya herd xD
I have the SG and I adore playing with premade markings =3

YourLoveOnly

I just started coloring the first one, a male, and I noticed the paint template goes outside the lineart.
Shall I just send PSDs so you can fix any mistakes like that? I could try to do it myself, but I'm afraid to mess something up.

CutieePiee

Quote from: PonyMama on January 25, 2010, 03:41:50 PM
Yeah I left them on for a reason but can't remember why, and keep forgettign to remove them now.  The bluejay was for Chem and the giraffe was just fun

Orlaya herds are fun for everyone, which reminds me I shoudl go try and add some orlaya herds to the website

Adding Orlaya herds to the webbie is my job. :P
That is, of course, if you're too busy to do it? I'd be happy to continue helping out.  ;D

PonyMama

let me look at it, I think I had fixed it and then broke it again

Ok Cutiee you twisted my arm, if you still want to do it, I will look at orlaya file then try gather new phtobucket info as PI and secudni have differnt ones

CutieePiee

I haven't much to do, so I'd be glad to. But if you really want to do it yourself, don't let me stop you. Just lending a hand.  :)

PonyMama

http://uploadpsd.com/file/89064.psd

if anyone else noticed something that goes outside lines let me know

SweetCaroline

Gimp is saying it can't save layers as a png file. How do I fix this please?
~SC~

PonyMama

if that is the case you can of course upload the psd file, if they are just premade markings then I will save as png and delete psd

Cause I have NO idea how to use gimp, I tried and failed horribly

SweetCaroline

Thanks, I'm kust trying to learn how to use gimp. My comp that has photo shop on it died a few months ago & I been going nuts with no art program so downloaded gimp. Downloaded another program to but it drives me nuts.
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

@SweetCaroline: It should give you the option to merge the layers when trying to save as a .png
Just do that and you should be fine ^^

SweetCaroline

Thanks YLO, I didn't know if that would mess it up or not.
~SC~

SweetCaroline

There are 2 male files. Which one do we use?
~SC~

PonyMama

two on the front page?

YLO noticed that the male file had some paint spillage so I cleaned it up and posted the new file in this thread,  I have not switched it for the front page one yet

PonyMama

*runs through thread*

No forms yet, ok safe to go have a shower

*Skips towards shower*

SweetCaroline

Do we post here or in pm & do we send sg when we post?
~SC~

PonyMama

Post or PM is fine
Send DG right away or I will not be certing. 

SweetCaroline

There seems to be still a problem with the male file. There is a piece of the tail that won't color when it is on the tips layer. Right in front of the back hoof.
~SC~

hiyoko

Too bad for me, I can't do CYO.:( Oh well, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. :D

SplitX

If I'm allowed to, Hiyoko, I can color one for you? n___n

PonyMama

SweetCaroline I am not seeing the issue, is there anyway you can circle this problem, save as a png and send it to me so I can fix it

and of course you can color one for her, it will cound as yours thought when calculating (so one of your first 10)

SweetCaroline

Quote from: SweetCaroline on January 25, 2010, 10:11:09 PM
There seems to be still a problem with the male file. There is a piece of the tail that won't color when it is on the tips layer. Right in front of the back hoof.

Sorry, it is on the hair layer where it doesn't want to color.
~SC~

hiyoko

If you want to Split, you are more than welcome to. ;D I trust your judgement and do you want me to pay you for it? :D

SplitX

Of course not~. I think I have enough for yours to get certed. n___n

PonyMama

if it is a teeny little spot yeah I see those all the time and fix them as I see them, they actually don't show up too much in certing, as I fix them if they are noticeable.

if it is a bigger problem please show me cause I am not seeing it sorry

hiyoko

sera

The Hdapple markings on the female overlaps from the muzzle onto her hair.  ^^  Just so you know.  ^^

This is so fun. xD  i may end up just sending you the full amount for the 10 and then colouring them as time goes by.  lol

SweetCaroline

Files sent & sg sent as well. Can't wait to see them certed, but will have to wait till tomorrow. This is fun. Thanks for doing this for us.
~SC~

PonyMama

SweetCaroline figured that out too and I am going to look at it now and hopefully fix it.
this male file is goign to drive me batty

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

Is it okay to just post PSD files in case there are any mistakes that I missed myself when coloring?
Now I keep looking for errors everyone is mentioning and I don't even see all of those >.<
It's starting to give me a headache to be honest.. Which is a shame, because I really enjoy coloring these. So could I pretty please just send PSD files?

SplitX

Name: Poko
Owner: SplitX
Image:

Name: Compliance
Owner: SplitX
Image:

What do you want me to color up, Hiyoko~? <3
And PM: on the front page, you put 'onwer' instead of owner. <3<3 Not to be rude; I just wanted to point that out.

YourLoveOnly

My Reinboo wants to run off to chase your Compliance right now ^^

indigowulf

If they are based on PI genes, are you allowed to add tips with rainbow and multistripe?