News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* importing changes -please read

Started by PonyMama, October 11, 2012, 10:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Okay, heres the issue

I thought it would be nice to import the ones that were most favorite first and then my task would be smaller.  But with so many orlaya in Secundi, and then some in PI as well I found myself swamped.

So here is what I will do, and I hope nobody has some major issues with it, but I have been thinking about what to do for a while

- All secundi ones will be imported continuing off the agency number system. 
- All will be considered wild (if you the owner know it was bred and wish for it to be listed under it's parents I will allow you to ask for that but will need you to let me know who their parents are)
- I will no longer put in markings, but allow you as users to do so (please feel free to ask if you need help)
- when I am done with secundi imports you may use your import items on PI ones

I will also buy back any import items you won't need to use due to this change, but I think this will be easiest for me, alone.

I want to get Orlaya active again, but the task was so huge and I am one person and it was just so daunting

PonyMama

Found a pig ready to be loaded in, but have no idea who he belongs to or his name.  he would like to go to his actual owner, so let me know if you own this guy

this is not a rehome, this is an actual lost owner on my part *bad me*

Kahlira

I like the pigs XD Don't think I have any, so I cant help ya there.

Cant wait for these guys to get active again!

PonyMama

I was trying so hard to figure out a solution for how to import just so many, and I think this will work to keep me sane, and get them active quicker.

I hate having things inactive for no apparent reason

PonyMama

while I import throughout the next little while I will be throwing some rehomes (where owners have left an orlaya alone and without food and water) up for bid for 1000sg each.  I say bid so not all of them will go to the same person

I will do groups as I import.  This is the only warning you will get
First person to bid the 1000sg (no more no less) will get it

PonyMama

hours were cut at work due to a major slow down in business, so I will have much more time I hope to import.  I am trying for 5-10 a day as I do other things, and about 20 on days I have nothing to do, if not more

Rosedawn

The females are super cute! I really like them PM. (Stalking the imports)

Bunraku

How do you see the imports? O: I always liked these when I was on PI a long time ago but I never had a chance to snag one.

CutieePiee

At first I thought he was mine, but I realized I have a girl in that exact color combo. xD

PonyMama

I will not be doing any today until later, my mother in law invited me and the kids out today.  And seriously after almost 12 years of being snubbed by this woman I take any opportunity to bond

To view any Orlaya that have been imported already go to the main page>search>agency>orlaya and then click search

Any that are for sale for 1000sg are located in my orlaya pet page, and are the ones for bid, any others are mine.  If someone else is selling them they I am sure are in a trade thread somewhere

Yeah I have no idea who he belongs to Cutiee, I can't believe I did that, I am usually really organized so I feel so ashamed he is not with his owner and I got him lost

Ryuukokoro

Yay! Now that PM has more time we will see more Orlaya and Luminaria! Can't wait for my babies. ^_^

PonyMama

I swear Ryuu, You breeding for Luminaria is Half coloured
I stopped for a bit cause FCFC was suppose to have their breeding season this month, and I knew about that ahead of time.  Nice thing is that I left the luminaria breeding open and will restock, and work on them as I have time

also did you see your PM's where I sent you a message about an accepted trade with Luminaria?

~~~~~~~~~

Also if you kinda wanna know where I am with importing, for secundi ones, about 200-ish done, only 300+ more to go
and then any from secundi people who want theirs from PI brought over, so probably more along 600+ more to go

PonyMama

Starting to import orlaya again
watch for any needing new homes that show up for bid in my account, and others heading to their owners

ETA: 40 imported today, and now my eyes hurt, so done for now

PonyMama

I am so sick right now
I tried to ready some orlaya for importing but messed up so won't be trying again today