News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

FaeKind - Choose a Stone (Closed)

Started by Garney, January 29, 2010, 04:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

PonyMama

if i have to do something in a moment to claim i will when i am done feeding the baby, just don't want you to think i disappeared

SplitX

My second! -fist pump- 2nd female, too. X3

red_uni387

yay! *high fives back* can't wait to see the stones revealed~

Zereti

SplitX

indigowulf

I can say for certainty that this thread has edits, that arent being marked as edited lol, i know cuz my own didnt get marked when I edited after 2 more posts were posted after mine.

Is there any rule about editing?

Garney

See the Stone

Entwined Green and Brown - Solistia
Swirling Red and Yellow -
Waving Blue and White - indigowulf
Drifting Grey and White -
Jolting Yellow and White -
Sheet of Dark Grey - hiyoko
Still Blue and White  - Ravvana
Streaming Yellow and White
Lurking Grey and Black - Nighthenge
Dripping Dark Red - red
Powerful Purple and White - Ryuu
Subtle Purple and Black - YLO

Touch the Stone

Growing and Alive -IvySpring
Hot and Burning -
Dripping and Wet -
Refreshing and Cool -
A Tingling Jolt - SplitX
A Smooth Stregth -
A Cold Chill - Neocridders
A Subtle Warming - Zereti
A Terrifying Deep -  ponymama
A Hot Flow - PinkShadow
An Overpowering Energy - Kadana
An Inner Power - yruvian

Garney

People should be honest and not edit, since this is a first to post event that kinda goes without saying >.>

SplitX

I swear I didn't edit, Indigo, if you think I did. :/

Ryuukokoro

I should hope no one is editing posts in a speed game....

Yruvian

Mmm... I doubt I can call this my first Fae ;). Though my first will probably sigh deeply as his herd may have found another member  ;D. And the excitement is the same with every new Fae or Faette that joins in...

I've missed this so much...

Solistia

You know, as much as I love the feature of being notified that a new reply was posted when I go to post....it can be quite annoying in a speed-based event OTL
Does anyone know how to turn it off for next time? ;w;

red_uni387

*feels wet* .-. i dun like water

eep! is not very fair to others to edit :(

Neocridders

:) This will be my first. I am very curious what the differences between the groups are. But, I suppose once the rest of the stones are gone we'll find out :)

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Yruvian on January 29, 2010, 06:11:44 PM

Me too! It's very rare one of the adoptables I collect jumps out at me with a personality and quirks right off the bat, but Feas and Faettes always do! ^^

indigowulf

Quote from: Solistia on January 29, 2010, 06:11:56 PM
You know, as much as I love the feature of being notified that a new reply was posted when I go to post....it can be quite annoying in a speed-based event OTL
Does anyone know how to turn it off for next time? ;w;

yes, its a checkmark in the options you can uncheck. I forget what section of options.

eta: ill look it up for you :)

YourLoveOnly

Solistia, click the profile button on top of every page, then on the left Look and Layout Preferences. ^^

Yruvian

Didn't edit, otherwise I would have edited to non-bold, don't you think?

I never even think of editing a post in any kind of game...

SplitX

I think you go to your profile & turn it off. o_o

Garney

YourLoveOnly

I also can't think of possibly editing when your post is part of an event.. (excluding RP entries)
I do edit a TON of my other posts though xD

Yruvian

I think I saw the difference between the two groups, but I'm not going to tell... i'm not even sure I'm right.

Garney

Shh I didn't accidentally post from the master list instead of the game list >.>;

indigowulf

found it. profile-look and layout pref. check 
QuoteDon't warn on new replies made while posting.

for the record, i edited my reply to solista to say id look it up after *3* other people had posted, and it didnt mark me as editing post.

Yruvian

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on January 29, 2010, 06:12:50 PM
Quote from: Yruvian on January 29, 2010, 06:11:44 PM

Me too! It's very rare one of the adoptables I collect jumps out at me with a personality and quirks right off the bat, but Feas and Faettes always do! ^^
Exactly! The Faes have been my favorite since the beginning... and they still are, after more than 3 years :).

Pinkshadow

Im so excited to see the new lines :O

SplitX

That's odd. o___o
I feel like your editing was potined towards me, though, Indigo, and I really, really hope you didn't think I did 'cause I didn't. >___< I don't like feeling like I did something wrong. XD
-slobbers on Ryuu-

Garney

Can't resist, must parade.

This quiet boy canters up to Solistia and lays his head over her shoulder.

Yruvian

Quote from: indigowulf on January 29, 2010, 06:16:47 PM
found it. profile-look and layout pref. check 
QuoteDon't warn on new replies made while posting.

for the record, i edited my reply to solista to say id look it up after *3* other people had posted, and it didnt mark me as editing post.
Thank you. That should be quite a help in the future. I've checked it too.

Ryuukokoro

red_uni387

D: can't see images on this comp! so glad this didn't happen while I was at school *runs to turn on other comp*

Yruvian

Leaving for an episode of Ally McBeal. Little brother's been waiting for me for half an hour... I'll pop back in afterwards for a moment ;)

Solistia

Oh thanks for that! I'll have to turn it off during speed events next time XD

Uwaaaaaaaa, he's so pretty *o* I love his foresty coloring X3~<3
Thank you so much Garney!!! ^o^

Garney

After regarding IvySpring with a critical lookover, this haughty mare prances to her new companion.

Yruvian

Ravvana

edit: Haha, my computer died XD

But can you believe that this will be my first Fae? Ever? :D I fail at stalking XD

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

Neocridders

Garney

Playfully darting around, this girl finally attempts to settle herself next to BKC

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Yruvian on January 29, 2010, 06:21:38 PM
Leaving for an episode of Ally McBeal. Little brother's been waiting for me for half an hour... I'll pop back in afterwards for a moment ;)

0___0 Now that takes me back... I used to watch that in uh junior high.

BabyKittenCandy

In case it was all supposed to be in bold..

I claim Hot and Burning please

SplitX

-slobbers some more on Ryuu-
Gorgeoussss~

Garney

Hehe, I just watched all five seasons of Ally McBeal this last week while lining faes >3

YourLoveOnly

Oookay, as much as I wanna stick around for the parade it is 1.30 AM right now and I need to get some sleep >.< Sleep is bad xD But I've been feeling pretty ill over the last couple of days so I need my sleep. Bye everyone, please cuddle with my new Fae for me while I'm gone  :D

indigowulf

such pretties already! congrats all new owners!!

IvySpring

*squeals* She's so prettyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :]

Venus and Zephyr

BabyKittenCandy

Wowzers!

Hot! *attempts to hug new mare*

She is stunning!

Garney

Feeling the wicked urge to shock Ryuu silent (and confused Garney by going out of turn), this male proudly strides up to her.