News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[|Chopsticks|] Order up! (Finished, needing names!)

Started by Neocridders, January 29, 2010, 04:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvySpring

A white red panda :]

Venus and Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

Goddesss

Spixy

indigowulf

Neocridders

Ooookay :)
My computer started working after an hour of pushing the on button.
More than an hour really.
But, I eventually took it down stairs and after threatening to abuse my stuborn laptop, it turned on.
Yay :)

Congrats to sera! Name please ;)
And due to weather, my weekend is completely free from anything other than homework.
Ehh. I am not too happy about Solo and Ensamble being canceled, but yay for computer working!

Congrats to Indigowulf! Can I have a name please?

And from the color random thing, I took the first five people to post a color and I mixed them all up in a franken sushi. Hmmm. I know he may not particularly match many chopsticks, but I will try to add something down the road for sushi to be a bit more desireable.
FYI, they can breed. So, maybe colorful sushi would make pretty babies? I bet so ;)

Hmmm...
I will be working on some more frankens and things from the post a color and animal game, but I will not continue with the fill out the form franken.

Oh, I have my tablet in another room. I'll work on the animal things tomorrow I suppose ;)
It'll be good, I promise. You will all like it.
If you want to enter the game, and did not already feel free. I'll be starting a new thing later I think... but I will be closing this tomorrow most likely.

Get in those colors and animals! One per person, please!

SplitX

-ninjas out post- XDDD

sera

Fav animal is a horse! =3

If we need another colour, bronze; if not, i'll leave my initial one! ^^ hehe

Aww! He's adorable!!  i shall dub him. . .  Lein!

red_uni387

animal - brown bear

Neocridders

It is still only one per person, so if you have already posted one, either go edit the first post (beforeI start making them, and that will be later tonight or tomorrow) or just leave it be. I will be looking at the first post, if you edit after I look at it to do what I am planning to do (it will be a surprise for now) I will not change it to the new one, sorry.

One per person, I'll look at your first post with a color and your first post with an animal (unless the post has both)

Neocridders

What the... looks like this little Ever baby mimics a wolf.

Since that seems to be Indigowulf's favorite animal, I think HE should go with her.
There is one gender for these critters. One only.
Sooooo I must let everyone be sure they know what gender it is.

This'ens a MALE.

(I am holding off all certing until I figure out what I'm going to do. Photobucket adds have viruses, and I can't afford any now. I finally have rid my computers of them, after months without internet.
)

PonyMama

my virus scanner and malware protector both update daily, if certings need to get done please let me know

So cute, congrats Indigowulf

Neocridders

If PM could cert the last franken that would be wonderful.

I am not using photobucket for now. I'm going to go back eventually, but I just don't need any problems -NOW-.

Problems I hope don't happen at all, but now would not be a good time for them at all...

and btw I loves you PM <3 <3 <3

Neocridders

The last one I certed was I believe 67.

That means unless you certed another in the mean time, we are on 68

Neocridders

Oh, to be clear: Ever babies are able to reproduce. They are really the same age as a normal chopstick, just they chose to stay small and cute in size. They can do everything a normal adult can in roleplay, just are not completely blind and have no chopsticks. There are no bandanas for them.

In breeding, you can also have ever babies. When you breed, I should usually
allow you to pick the option of keeping your baby an ever baby, in case you are too in love with your baby to let him or her change.

Aww... she looks like a Himalyan bunny chopstick.
I think she will go home with Goddesss because Goddesss loves her bunnies :)

Sunchaser

Goddesss

Neocridders

Hehe ;)
Sunchaser, there may be a day where I need your services again.
But those secrets are not worked out yet... ha.

:)
I love ya Sunchaser!

Sunchaser

lol im always willing especially sine my fiance has a persona now. Im trying to get Hope and Siurin. I think i have a HOpe one but i lost hte link *hangs head*

Neocridders

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/neocridders/Chopsticks/Owners/Sunchaser109/ChopsticksHope.png

And of course you will get Siurin. ;) I'll make sure you get a custom sometime. At the moment I need to work on things I owe, but I'll make sure it happens :) Send me a picture of it via messages, and someday he will show up in your mailbox :D

Sunchaser

Neocridders

I will be finishing this over the weekend. Sorry for how it has been going on forever :/ I never intended that to happen.
Weeeell, that's about it. I'm off to band in a bit. I'll be back pretty late, so I might not get much done tonight, but I will be working on things tomorrow. Basically, in case I never got to saying it, this thread is open really only for me to randomly pick the color and animals you guys posted and figure out what I want to do with them, and post them.
Not all animals or colors will be used. It just depends on what I am feeling like doing.
I don't know how many more things I will make, but I will do atleast a couple more with the colors and atleast one more of the animals. I may do a bunch more.

;) Thanks for being so patient.
If you win something from this event, and it has not been certed, I'll ask for a name and owner later.

YourLoveOnly

*stalks thread* Can't wait to see them, I've been drooling over the cute lil' animals =3

Neocridders

Instead of mixing many colors to get one awesome crazy chopstick, I decided to randomize the list of colors.

I got Hot Pink and Lavender (from PM and Goddesss respectivly)
And, I once again randomized the list, and looks like we found a baby emepror penguin. Awww.
Congrats to Spixy!

To Ponymama <3

To Goddesss <3

And  to Spixy <3
(You may pick the gender! :)

Alright, I'm ready to cert. If anyone wants to post the name and owner, please do.

Event is done other than collecting names and owners.
Thanks for playing everyone! If anyone didn't win something, and that is many people, there might be something later today or tomorrow <3 Keep your eyes open!!

Spixy

Luck of the Penguin I must say xD

Name: Gloria
Owner: Spixy

Thank you Neo! I love the way you colored her cute little face :D

aaand Happy Valentines day everyone!

Neocridders

Goddesss

Ill name my bunny FuFu and my sushi Lavender

Thank you so much

Neocridders

Gene Pool

Oh wow... can I name the Sushi "Insanity" and the adorable wolf-bunny "Alpha"
both owned by indigowulf
*snuggles Alpha to bits*
This is DizzyFishClick DizzyFish for website!