News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wolflets [The Den]- Customs/CYO's Open!

Started by IvySpring, January 29, 2010, 07:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvySpring

Welcome to THE DEN, home to the Wolflets- smaller, more friendly cousins to wolves and dogs, these playful little crits would love to find a home with you!

That is Aiglos (the funny guy on the banner)- the very first Wolflet to have wandered into becoming domesticated, and he is currently owned by me :] Aiglos is going to help me adopt out Wolflet pups to the kind people of Secundi in the hopes that they will all find good homes!

Outlines:

Puppy and Adult

Basic Information:
As mentioned earlier, Wolflets are cousins to wild wolves as well as the domestic dogs we know today. In the wild they can be found in forests and sometimes in the rocks of lower mountains, however domestic Wolflets can manage to live in almost any climate, provided they are well taken care of. Wolflets when born are about the size of a Chihuahua, weighing between 3-5 lbs and when they are full grown they are similar in size to the Shetland Sheepdog, weighing close to 20 lbs. Males tend to get a little larger than females, however the difference is not big enough to where you could specify a gender based on looks alone. There are exceptions, however, most Wolflets are friendly, playful, and very loyal to their owners. They are constantly trying to please, and enjoy working for the ones they love.

In the wild, Wolflets will live in pairs, usually a mated male and female, in a den. They hunt and eat small mammals such as squirrels and mice, and they are also excellent diggers; using their claws to rip into dirt and tree roots when trying to find a good den site. In the wild, Wolflets will dig a den during each breeding season and raise anywhere from 1-3 pups, however Wolflet litters from domestic parents have been known to yield up to 7 pups. Wolflets do not mate for life, so during breeding season a male Wolflet may breed with any number of females, however a female Wolflet may breed no more than twice per breeding season. Wolflets have an interesting naming technique where male's names must begin with a vowel and female's names must begin with a consonant.

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

-CLOSED-

I'm going to start off with an auction to see what people think of these guys >_< I'm sort of nervous about starting an adoptable because I'm new and I don't want to mess anything up :P so let me know if something is 'amiss' and I'll fix it for you guys :]
Alright- First Wolflet is up for grabs!

This auction will be open until Sunday January 31 at 14:00:00 Secundi time.
Thanks and good luck!

Starting bid will be 500 SG....
GO!

EDIT!- WON BY GODDESS FOR 2K SG

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

-OPEN-

Ok- I'm going to charge 500SG for customs for now- so fill out the form below *IN BLUE* and post :]

Custom:
Username:
Wolflet Name:
Wolflet Gender:
Pattern/Markings (no limit):
Body Color:
Markings Color:
Eye Color:
Nose Color:
Extra Description (if you don't feel like pattern and colors described what you would like enough, or if you'd like to add anything else to the description):

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

-OPEN-

Current Event: Color-Your-Own!

Color your own event!!

Below are the linearts- there's a .PNG version for the photoshop/gimp users (that has layers with all of the markings/patterns) and there's also a MS Paint friendly version. Post the form below with your colored version, and I'll cert it up for you!
I'm going to charge a 200SG certificate fee for the CYO's, but other than that they're unlimited :]

PSD version: Adult Wolf
GIF version: Adult Wolf

**Please post the form in Purple!**
Form:
Owner's Username:
Wolflet Name:
Wolflet Gender:
Wolflet Pic:

Venus and Zephyr

Garney

Goddesss

IvySpring

Gotcha!

Nobody wants to play franken? It's fwee!! :] haha

Venus and Zephyr

Goddesss

Ill play I guess I over looked it =)

Username: Goddesss
Wolflet Gender: Female
Body Color: Black
Markings/patterns: sploched
Marking colors: Hot pink
Eye Color: bright blue
Nose Color: light pink

Echowing

Ello. I just found this place too  :D

Anywayz, I'm gonna play :)

Username: Echowing
Body Color: White
Markings/patterns: Full Body Large Spots
Marking colors: Dark Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Nose Color: Yellow

IvySpring

Hey echowing! Yeah I'm a newb here too :P but so far it's really cool!

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

Yep, I've pretty much been looking around confused for awhile but I think I understand it now ;D

Yruvian

Form:
Username: Yruvian
Body Color: White
Markings/patterns: splotched
Marking colors: Red
Eye Color: Green
Nose Color: Brown

IvySpring

I'll probably close Frankens later on tonight- so get your forms in!! :]

And congrats to Goddess for winning the auction! I'll update the cert with your information and post it in a little while- what would you like his name to be?

Venus and Zephyr

Goddesss

IvySpring

Here you go! Thanks!

and the Franken Wolflet is complete!

QuoteThere were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Echowing
2.Yruvian
3.Goddess
Timestamp: 2010-02-01 03:52:21 UTC

Congrats Echowing! Just give me a name and I'll cert her up :]

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

haha I'll be opening up more stuff within the next couple of hours :]

Venus and Zephyr

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Goddesss

I am going to do some CYO.  I was trying to do them on here but all I have is GIMP on here and dont really want to have to figure everything out.  I want to use the PS on my laptop but for some reason my wireless card quit working on it so I am using this one to have internet and I only have one power cord.  Ugggggh

Internet or color what shall it be?

IvySpring

I actually created that file in Gimp- because that's what I use, so they should work in Gimp.. unless you're saying your a photoshopper and don't know how to use gimp?

Venus and Zephyr

Goddesss

Oh it works fine in Gimp.  I just dont.  I am a photoshoper and can use gimp but havent used it in a couple years so I am not accustomed to using it.

IvySpring

Ahhh, gotcha. Yeah that's my problem with photoshop- I used to know how to use it, but I'm such a Gimp fanatic now that I'm too stubborn to go back and brush up on my photoshop skills, so now they're basically gone >_< Well no rush on CYO's- I don't really have a closing time set- so if you want to wait to color later you can :D

Venus and Zephyr

Tribe

>Oh man i could get tons of these < O.o rather high sg count.

IvySpring

please do!  *looks sadly at her newbie low SG count* haha

Venus and Zephyr

Echowing

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

SplitX

Ooh I'll color my own! xD

If you ever want a guest colorist, lemme know. >:3 Mwahahaaa!

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Pinkshadow

Username: Pinkshadow
Wolflet Name: Tarzan
Wolflet Gender: Male
Pattern/Markings (no limit): Faded on legs and muzzle? and stribes
Body Color: Black
Markings Color: Cyan
Eye Color: Sky blue
Nose Color: Pink
Extra Description (if you don't feel like pattern and colors described what you would like enough, or if you'd like to add anything else to the description):

Username: Pinkshadow
Wolflet Name: Jane
Pattern/Markings (no limit): Dappels (spots) and socks
Body Color: Navy Blue
Markings Color: Pink
Eye Color: Green
Nose Color: Pink

IvySpring

Here you go! :D

*Jane's color came out more purple-y, I think because of the pink markings- so let me know if you'd like me to make her more blue. That's no problem :]

Venus and Zephyr

Pinkshadow

they are lovely :) im not sure what you are priceing them at as you had that note about the genes :O

IvySpring

Venus and Zephyr

Pinkshadow

hm i read something there isnt there :s loool

Sending pg now hun :P

IvySpring

haha oh ok, I was just making sure I hadn't messed something up :P Thankees!

Venus and Zephyr