News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jumper Dragons - Colored By Curious Pikachu

Started by red_uni387, January 30, 2010, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

from PI, yes :) she was the original artist for the whale lines, and I also sent her the jumper template in case she wanted to color, and she sent me back these 2 cuties! I don't think she's on here though, so both will be given away so I don't profit off her work ^-^

I do NOT have any events planned, so please suggest a game you'd like to play!!

hiyoko

red_uni387

*spazzes* OMG A POST!!!

I do love pick a doors, but I hate holding ones where some people get nothing >>

hiyoko

Maybe throw in some semi customs or breeding items?

Goddesss

oh these are so pretty.  I am awful at thinking up events though =)

Goddesss

red_uni387

ooohh yes that'll work :D (though there aren't breeding items XD)

CP is wonderful at coloring~

Pick a Door!
-one door per person
-no gifting

1 sera
2 hiyoko - WINNAR!
3 Splitty
4 Goddesss
5 Ravvana

Goddesss

red_uni387

bingo usually takes a bunch of people, though, and I dun think the Jumpers have enough stalkers to play D: (had to try 5 times before I got over 4 people to play 4 corners)

and doors updated, thank you guys so much <333

SplitX

-waddles in, munching on granola- Door 3, por favor? :3
I like waddling. I feel like a pengin. Yes, pengin. Not penguin. Pengin is the cute way to say it~. <3

red_uni387

door granted, splitty <3 xie xie~ (i hate pinyin, but is only way to make chinese work on an english keyboard >.<)

PENGIN! *noms*

Goddesss

Hehehehe splitty I will remind you you like to waddle in about 7 months.   :D

SplitX

>_____>; I highly doubt I will like then.
It's horrible. My stomach is already puffy. I SWEAR if I'm having more than one kid, I'm going to FIX Leeto, if you know what I mean. XDDD

red_uni387

I wanna see a picture of fattie splitty <3
lol it's all chance, and you'll see when and if you get an ultrasound :)

Goddesss

I felt the same way with both of my kids very early on.  I knew I was pregnant both times at about 3 weeks.  I felt pregnant.  Thats the only reasons I took the tests.  I know it sounds dumb because I wasnt far along but I really did.

SplitX

Oh psht. Goddesss, some people feel symptoms even 5 minutes after they actually conceive. XDDD 3 weeks isn't too bad at all! I was about to go on a pill to avoid getting pregnant, but I just held back. Something inside of me (no pun intended) just felt so weird, and I just couldn't make myself do it. Sure enough, 2 days later, I have a terrible migraine. The day after that, I take an EPT, and BAM, Splitty's a mommy. xD

red_uni387

XD that makes me think of all the times my mom's told me how I kicked her from the inside when she was pregnant with me lol

SplitX

LOL oh gosh. That's one thing I will noooot be looking forward to. o_o I'd probably just yell at my belly "STOPPIT. I'm trying to sleep. GEESH!" xDDD
-wishes I could gift a door- >___> Red, you deserve it!

red_uni387

*giggles* and my brother just slept the entire time...on my mom's bladder XD

no I don't, silly :) I is a greedy person (FEESH~)

Ravvana

SplitX

Oh that's AWFUL. I'm already having to get up once every hour, on some times. Some days, I'm just normal. Others, I'm like 'WTFBATHROOM' XD

-licks Ravv-

red_uni387

added, Rav! :D

only one door left nao~

edit: wow even that early? o.o

Goddesss

Hehehehe you get used to it and then if the baby is not moving much one day.  Then you wonder why. =)

SplitX

Yeah. >__< Some people really get symptoms reaaaaally stinkin' early. I'm just hoping it's normal for me. >_< I'm getting sooo paranoid. D; I keep wondering 'what if's' about what could go wrong, and then I drive myself nuts with it.

Ravvana

SplitX

Well, Dexter would be slobbering on you instead of me, but he's snoring at my feet. >___>; So I had to do it for him. XD

red_uni387

*squishes* now don't go wanting your baby to be absolutely perfect, ya hear? imperfections make us who we are~
my bro was born 2 months early, had to stay in teh hospital for nearly a month, is a crazy weirdo, has trouble in school, has asthma, and we still love him lots (when he's not annoying)
plus as long as you read that book you bought carefully and follow those directions, nothing bad can happen <3

SplitX

Oh, I don't care if it's perfect or not. It'll be perfect in my eyes any way.
I'm just scared for something going wrong, like a miscarriage or something. T___T;

Any way.
HAPPY THREAD TUNES!
-plays MI theme song- >:3

red_uni387

just take care of yourself and everything'll fall into place :)

MI?

SplitX

sera

SplitX

red_uni387

mission impossible? is that a tv show? XD *is a terrible teenager*

sera, door 1 is taken! (by you lol)

off to randomize doors, then gotta take a shower >> incoming pain

SplitX

Nuuu. It's a movie. Look up the theme song on youtube. :3 It's awweessssome.

o_o

red_uni387

have to take shower first ._.

and congrats hiyoko! :D random's number generator choose number 2 ^^ please pick the jumper you want and post a name, gender and owner

SplitX

Yay Hiyoko! :3

-sprays Red with hose- There. Shower. XD

Goddesss

red_uni387

XD i gotta use the bathroom too

please feel free to suggest more games <333 if more than 3 people come, maybe we can do a short bingo game :D

SplitX

Mmmmm guess the number? Or... guess the color? xD Trivia?

hiyoko

Cool. ;D

Name: Azami
Owner: hiyoko

red_uni387

eep red pulled 2 Nancys on the same day! XD

everyone else who participated in the pick a door gets a semi custom, so please PM me with 3-6 colors, a gender, and a name :)

and I used conditioner before shampoo during my shower lol

hiyoko I'll be certing after the other finds a home ^^

and who's still here for a game?

Goddesss

red_uni387

yay! *noms*

could you PM that to me please? I'm afraid I'll loose it otherwise XD

Goddesss

see you did say pm.  I guess I am going blind  :o

red_uni387

lol no you're not <3 probably just read a bit too fast ^^

and I like the guess a number idea.....but was hoping for a bit more people >.>
goddesss you think you'll be around tomorrow around 12 secundi time?

Goddesss

I dont know I might be.  Its ok if I miss it though,

red_uni387

i hope you will be on <3 i have to go now cause it's 11:30 and I didn't even realize it and my grandpa's coming over tomorrow ._. time flies when you have fun

Goddesss

red_uni387

*wanders back in* anyone wanna play for the purple one now?