Welsh Riding Pony

Certed Example

---

Credits
Lines by Savvy Debonair
Inking Shading & Templating by Geheimnis
All other art by Hunni

---

The other day i was checking mail when i noticed a envolpe with hand written writing on the front. It said "the wild ponies,sincerely forever grateful". Curious to what this letter could be about i opened itimmeadtly. Inside was a letter.

As i thought after reading the letter i rememberd the huge ranch nestled in the valley, barely visible from the road it was incased in the mountians that surronded it. Oddly i felt as it was my duty to at least go check on the ponies there to make sure of thier well being.

When i arrived i could see that the ponies were well cared for. Thier water buckets were clean and thier food trofts full. I was amazed at how beautiful the place was, however i doubted that someone would just hand the place over to someone they didnt know. I went to the door to tell the owner of the letter i had recieved and to see if they could help me at all with why it was put in my box. As i apporached the door i seen a piece of paper in wedged in. I pulled it from the seam and it read.

"Now that youve gotten here, please do go in the house. Below the floor mat you will find the key you need to get in"

Looking below the floor mat there was a key, i felt odd about going in but i wasnt sure what else to do. I unlocked the door and as i swung it open a burst of air hit my face..from that moment on i knew what the letter had said was true and ive been taking care of these lovely ponies ever since. Taming them so they could go to new homes in the whole of secundi.

---

The Orchard Shoppe

Ive decided to run my adoptable a little differently. Breedings are open at all times. Users get 2 breeds per a month unless they other wise aquire other breeding slots. The orchard shop trys to stocked with all the apples needed at all times. However sometimes our trees dont produce enough for everyone and theres a lack of certian apples.

---

Let me reserve a few post.

Tribe

Explaining Breeding

Breeding season is open year round. Each user has two breeding slots per a month, however there are ways to aquire these slots so you can have more then two a month. You can order your slots anytime during the month and if you forget to order yours for a month until say the last day of the month you can order your breedings for that month on the last day of the month and then are allowed to order your next breedings on the first of the next month if you so choose. There dosnt need to be any sort of gap between ording breedings so long as you dont order more then you have the slots for.

Apples
Apples influence your breedings, if the apple has a * beside it its a required item. Required is needed to start a breed extra apples can be added for other effects. However you only need one required apple. Theres no need for a green and a red, one or the other works.

Sending your breedings in.

Please pm this form

Name:
Mares Image:
Mares Owner:
Stallions Image:
Stallions Owner:
Apples being Used:

If the mare/stallion is now owned by the person sending in the breeding you must have the owner pm me with permission.

Foals are born between 0-72 hours after breeding has been sent in, however there are times that it may take longer if i have a large amount of breedings to do or if im unable to access the computer.

Foals must be named 1 month after they are born, if they are not they are given a home by me.

Keeping Foals
You are allowed to keep 3 foals a month, so if you have bred two times with twins from both one of your foals must be traded/given back to me. This includes if your mare/stallion is being used by someone else and you are getting a foal from the breeding!

The time the breeding is sent in is the time the breeding is considered. So if you send it in in febuary and get your baby in march, its a febuary foal!

Mares can be used one time a month.
Stallions can be used twice a month.

Tribe

Apple Bins

Green Apple*
Allows two wild ponies of oppisite genders to breed producing one foal.
In Stock

Red Apple*
Allows two wild ponies of the same genders to breed producing one foal.
In Stock

Green Striped Apple
Causes a breed producing two foals
In Stock

Pink Apple
Causes a breed producing a female foal
In Stock

Yellow Apple
Causes a breed producing a male foal
In Stock

Black Apple
Somewhat known to the wild ponies as danger, this apple causes the foal to look nothing like its parents.
In Stock

---

Using your apples
Red/Greens are required apples all others are extras.
When using a green striped apple, all extra apples apply to only one foal. So if your wanting a two female foals you'll need two pink apples.

---

Apple List
SplitX
8 Green
5 Red

Hunni (yes i hold myself to only certian breeds, i only breed my ponies twice a month to!)
1 Green Striped
1 Green
1 Black
2 Pink

Taruia
10 Green Apples

Tribe

Breedings

Febuary Breedings
SplitX-Aurora X Thunder - Filly
SplitX-Lightning X Thunder - Twin Colts
Taruia-Blessed X Reverence-Colt
Taruia-Serenity X Reverence-Colt

---

Febuary Foals

Colt

Colt

Filly

Colt

Colt

Just a place for me to keep track of whos bred what.

Tribe

Studs/RBS

If you are lacking a certain gender, or both then feel free to take a look here for any of my lovely wild ponies up for use. Other users can post thier studs/rbs in adoptable breedings.

Breedings for Febuary Avaliable 2

For this girl i need a mate thats all, ill be using a green striped apple with two pink apples because i have a goal for this girl to never have anything by fillys. You will get first pick of the babies. If you have male that you find suitable please pm me! Shes a snow flaked appy.

SplitX

1 green striped apple
10 green apples
5 red apples

Total: 50k + 10k + 25k = 85k
XD Yes. I am nuts.

Tribe

XD covering you bases eh?

Tis fine ill get you items on the item list hun!

SplitX

SG sent. XDD

Name: SplitX
Mares Image:
Mares Owner: SplitX
Stallions Image:
Stallions Owner: SplitX
Apples being Used: Green striped apple

Name: SplitX
Mares Image:
Mares Owner: SplitX
Stallions Image:
Stallions Owner: SplitX
Apples being Used: Green Apple

MWAHAHA.

Tribe

Hey goofy >.> your supposed to pm them to me!

SplitX

Tribe

Splitty darling i love you XD but read the rules silly. You have to have at least one red or green apple with every breeding.

SplitX

Eep! Can you fix that for me? I'm horribly sorry. T___T I'm rushing around to get dressed for my ultrasound thingy. D: I'm gonna probably be late, and I'm super nervous, and Leeto's on his way to pick me up. :-:
Don't hate me! -sob-

Edit: OH. I misread. o__o I didn't think I had to have a red AND a green, since one is for same-gendered breeding. XD

Tribe

No XD splitty you have to have one or the other for every breeding you do.

I got it fixed for you :D

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

hiyoko

Ravvana

Tribe