News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

C'bana ((CLOSED))

Started by Pega, May 26, 2013, 06:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Oooooh he is gorgeous!! :D :D Sorry, stupid migraine attacks took me out or I would have came in here MUCH sooner! I'll go think of a name for him :D

Pega

Update!

Breedings are 50% done. Here is the pick-up post for the Orchard, if anyone is interested in seeing the babies. Remember that after the person who requested the breeding has chosen their "foal" (I skipped the foal stage, actually), there will be one of each left! :D That means that I will be doing a random draw or... another game in order to give out the remaining C'banae! :D

Preview!!! :D

YourLoveOnly

Oh my, oh my!! *stares, drools, dies, revives self and repeats all over again* THEY ARE AMAZING. I don't wanna choose D: They are both so great! But since I have too, I will go with the cute tiny filly, as I cannot resist critters that are mini-sized <3

Pega

^.^ Do you have any ideas for her or your shmexy stallion's names?

YourLoveOnly

The little girl shall be called Skywrite. The boy's name keeps eluding me.. He keeps insisting on different things XD Before it was something with a maze or puzzle, now he's talking to me about a storm >_< Perhaps the translation of Stormcloud?

Pega

Do you want both names translated? Or Skywrite is cute in and of itself, and as you see, her parents are both named in English. XD

YourLoveOnly

Just the boy, I figured I'd keep Skywrite in English because of her parents <3

Pega

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 19, 2013, 03:10:56 PM
The little girl shall be called Skywrite. The boy's name keeps eluding me.. He keeps insisting on different things XD Before it was something with a maze or puzzle, now he's talking to me about a storm >_< Perhaps the translation of Stormcloud?

Storm= Tempesta
Cloud= Sau or nube

Stormcloud= Tempesta'sau or Tempesta'nube (new-bay)

You choose. ^_^ Or tell me if you want to try something else.

Pega

4. Saturnalia (Amazon x Chikhann) COLORED
5. Country (Vysi'yauni x Silk) sketched
6.Winged (Fenixa x Nightor)sketched

YourLoveOnly

He has taken a liking to the name Tempesta'sau, so I'll take that one ^^ I am mostly just amused it reminds me of the word temper XD And happy he found a name he likes!

Pega

Well, Tempest, another word for storm, and temper do have the same latin root, I am sure.

If they don't, those latin guys were dummies. XD

Breeding UPDATES!

1. Ddpej (Ni'Richtoei x Sohi'Sanako) -Edited
2. YourLoveOnly (Skylar x Skittles) - COLORED
JUNIPER IS SO EXCITED TO HAVE BABY SYBLINGS!!!
3. Willow (Joosashilii x Silk) -COLORED
4. Saturnalia (Amazon x Chikhann) COLORED
5. Country (Vysi'yauni x Silk) COLORED
6. Winged (Fenixa x Nightor) sketched
These are from Secundi

I should have Country's done tomorrow. Those Vysi'yauni/Silk babies were hard for me. But I think/hope she'll like how they came out! ^_^

Saturnalia

Hooray! :)

I super need to spruce it up, by Herault is up- http://wanderingdruid.net/sg/cb1.html

Country

Yay! I'm sorry I picked such a difficult pair XD *hugs*

Pega

XD It prolly wouldn't be so difficult if my black prismacolor weren't 2 inches tall. XD

Pega

Working on the last 2 that I owe--- one of Winged's potential babies and Country's semi-custom (If I get to it) Also-- I'll probably be talking about how to give away the remaining babies (A fun activity coming up!!)

I will find a way to give those of you that show up some kind of extra tickets in an upcoming raffle or something. ^.^

Joinme:
https://join.me/888-299-256

Pega

Pega

Winged, Country, and Saturnalia need to choose their babies here:

http://peggins.pegaruny.com/pickup/festival13/breedings/

And once they are done, I will start the BRIBING RAFFLE OF AWESOMENESS for the remaining "foals."

Also! Country's Semi-custom:

Name: Tell me when you choose
ID: 236
type: Rainforest
Parents: wild

Saturnalia

Ooooh, gorgeous! I think... hmm. I'll go with the stallion. I can't resist that stripyness! Now to ponder a name...

Pega

^_^ Some of Amazon's babies have been named in English. For example, Thele's stallion is named Marzipan.

Just letting you know. Some people think they have to give their C'bana pegornese names. But you don't.

Marzipan is apparently a candy I must try sometime.

Country

Oh gosh, this is still just as difficult a choice as it was last night XD

But I think I am going to have to go with the Mare XD Could you translate Lady Night for her name please and for my Semi-custom, Candy Kitten XD

Pega

Quote from: Country on June 27, 2013, 03:40:12 PM
Oh gosh, this is still just as difficult a choice as it was last night XD

But I think I am going to have to go with the Mare XD Could you translate Lady Night for her name please and for my Semi-custom, Candy Kitten XD

Tani Quitii, Lady Night

and

Cahtine'bondule, Candy kitten Cahtiine=kitten, bondule= candy

Pega

Also, for everyone's infos, I have updated the image files on anything newer than ID 247, which means a lot of the whites are... whiter. They were looking very gray, and it bothered me. For example, YLO's franken was GRAY. He is now white. :D

So, re-save your babies, plz.

Winged

Ah man, such a touch choice! Those two foals are lovely thank you :D I think i'll go for the stallion, he's so gorgeous and flashy. Can you translate fireball please :) Then i'll choose between that translated and Balrog, i'm not sure xD
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

fireball= Boule'di'phire

^_^

He is handsome, inn't he? *wanted to keep*

Winged

I'll go with Boule'di'phire thanks! His pose is what i like best about him i think :)
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

^.^ I like it, too. He is supposed to be stretching, btw. XD But if you want him to be looking fierce or something, feel free. I know it's kinda both.

Winged

Ah no i did think he was stretching xD Just... stretching before mauling something :p
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

The new game is open. It's in reply #4 on pg 1. ^_^

Kahlira

Please enter me in the raffle!
Name: Kahlira
C'bana owned: None
Pages/URLs not on parents list: I'm confused?
Preference: Any? But uh I kind of like the Tralala one and the fire maned one too. Or number 2 XD

Kahlira bribes with a bag of skittles! But not the new ones, I don't like the green apple, so it's the original skittles!

I has to decide who needs more teekits.

Pega

URLS of C'bana you have that aren't posted on a hoard or webpage, Kah. ;)

(Which means you can leave it blank)

Kahlira

Winged

Name: Winged
C'bana owned: 2 http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9213.0
Pages/URLs not on parents list: None not paged (again, should we link here?)
Preference: #4: (Mare) Amazon x Chikhann. I need a mare to keep my two boys in line xD

Winged bribes the foals with a big handful of fresh, sweet hay.

Saturnalia (1)
Bunraku(2)
Kahlira (1)
Country (1)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Kahlira bribes the foals with... Big fuzzy blankets! I mean. c'mon! Who doesn't like fuzzy blankets?

YourLoveOnly

Name: YLO
C'bana owned: 2, they are here! http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9212.0
Pages/URLs not on parents list: none not paged
Preference: all in order, I think, like the last raffle? If so, starting with my fave: #1, #4, #2, #6, #5, #3

YLO bribes the foals with cuddles and love, cuz they must be lonely now that their siblings have moved away with their new owners :C

Laviee (1)
Ddpej (1)
Winged (1)
Saturn (1)
Kahlira (1)

Pega

I guess I wasn't specific. ^^; Yes, the "URLs not on parents list" is to post a linkie to your bebbies. ^_^

Also,

The foals are impressed with Kah's first offer of skittles! They give her 3 tickets!
Her second offer of warm, fluffy blankets has them all murmuring-- they give Kah 4 new tickets!
(Kah's tickets: 4+3+4= 11 +2=13)

The foals do like fresh hay! They give winged only 2 tickets, because, they reason, Skittles are much sweeter. A more health-concious C'bana, however, quickly adds a third one when the others aren't watching, for a total of 3.
(Winged's tickets: 1+1+3=5)

YLO is right! They would very much like cuddles and love! They give her 4 new tickets!
(YLO's tickets: 1 + 4= 5)

I will keep the front page updated with your ticket amounts as well. If people give you a ticket, I won't post here, only there (unless it happens when I am here, haha.) Also, if my math is ever wrong, let me know. ^^; Though I am a school teacher, I make mistakes quite often.

Winged

I've edited the link in, hope that's okay.
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

:3 I am the master of editing posts. It's fine.

Kahlira

Kahlira bribes the foals with... Big hugs =D

Because hugs are fun.

And yay!! So many points!

Pega

The foals enjoy the hugs for the most part, but a few have personal space issues. Kahlira recieves 2 tickets.
(sorry, not my fault they have issues. XD)
(Kahlira's tickets: 13+2=15)

Kahlira

Winged

Winged bribes the foals with large toys that seem to drop exciting treats when played with!
Owner of Gliders!

SPO

If you have no C'bana can you still participate in the raffle?

Kahlira

Pega

Of course! That's part of the fun! ^_^

Kahlira

Kahlira bribes the foals with... Homemade peanut butter chocolate fudge!

Oh God, it's so good!

Pega

((Oops! Sorry, Winged! I missed yours yesterday! ^^;))

The foals seem pretty distracted by the toys, as they /do/ so love food, but a few of them dismiss the game as childish and mope in their corners. Winged recieves 3 tickets.
((Winged's tickets: 5+3=8))

Kah's new homemade fudge is attacked by the lot of them and gone in a few minutes. In fact, Kah herself is probably scampering away to avoid being trampled. When she catches her breath, she finds 3 tickets in her pocket as well. One C'bana tries to give her another, but seems to have run out or lost them. He appologizes and then goes back to eating.
((Kah's tickets: 15+3=18))

Winged

Winged bribes the foals with an all expenses paid trip to their favourite country!
Owner of Gliders!

Pega

Woah!

Before Pega can even stop them, each C'banae has opened up a brochure and is giving Winged their demands. Soon, Winged is mobbed by C'bana foals asking her questions. Like, do different planets count as countries? Or, can they travel in time, too? And soon enough, the C'banae each happily hands her a ticket. They are quite impressed, and look forward to getaways once they are with Winged. They are all pretty much betting on who will actually get to go home with Winged.

((Winged's tickets: 8+5=13))

Kahlira

My fudge! I take it, twas noms? XD

Winged

Wow, glad i could make them happy! They seem a difficult bunch to impress. And yes, different planets are manageable, but time travel is a bit beyond my reach.
Owner of Gliders!