News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[|Chopsticks|] The Wishing Well is open!

Started by Neocridders, February 05, 2010, 06:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Welcome to the Wishing Well!

The wishing well is a special well of water.
You can toss in some money if you want.
Please don't steal from the well. Shame on you for even considering that idea!

There is something strange about this well, though. If you toss in a right amount, you are promised something in return. And these things are no secret. They will be explained below.

The money, if USD, is never used for personal gain. The money donated to the wishing well is used to improve chopsticks.
If I were needing the money for another purpose, the well would not be used. If the USD were needed for, say, a new tablet pen or marching band fees, I would not be using this thread. So if you want to see the chopsticks grow, please consider throwing in a coin or two!

The reason for having this well is to ensure that certain things are kept secret.
You don't want to have surprises ruined, do you?

Once the goal amount is hit, the thread might close. If this happens, I will close the thread.
New things will be coming soon, probably, if this thread closes.

If there are new things coming soon, and I  need USD to pay for it, I'll open it right back up.

Neocridders

Toss in a coin, and Make a wish!

Don't you wish you had a chopstick of your favorite color? How about that matching sushi you've been on the lookout for?

Well, by donating to the wishing well and posting a form, the magic will grant your wish!

Donation Amount ~ What you can wish for

$2 ~ 2 premade chopsticks (just tell me the gender)
(Note: The price is actually $1 per chopstick premade, but the minimum you can pay at the wishing well is $2 because paypal fees take away almost all of the dollar. If you are spending $2 or more on other items, you can pay $1 for one premade. You can also add premades with the price of 1 per dollar as long as the first two are purchased.)

$2 ~ color-custom chopstick

$2 ~ idea-custom chopstick

$4 ~ full custom chopstick

$5 ~ custom sushi

$8 ~ full custom chopstick with matching ebi sushi

(More options will be added later, and prices may be adjusted while the wishing well is closed)

To claim something, please post this form:
Please post a form for each item being purchased if you decide to buy more

Username:
Amount donated to the wishing well:
What item do you wish for?:
Will you be paying now or when the item is delivered?:

Additional forms to fill out

For a color custom~
Name:
Owner:

For an idea custom:
Name:
Owner:

For a full custom chopstick:
Name:
Owner:
Bandana color:
Stick color:
Cherry color:
Cherry stem color:
Little Arm and face marks color(s):
Tail color:
Genes and the colors of those genes:
Anything else?:

Custom sushi~
Name:
Owner:
Base color:
Secondary base color:
Rice color:
Any markings or designs (and add the desired colors):

Please add the appropriate form to your donation form.

How to send money

First, you need paypal. Without it, you cannot donate.
Alright, as I have not send money in a very long time with paypal, I cannot walk you through how to send it exactly. Please  just be sure include your username in any message or detail options. If asked, tell that you are purchasing a product.
Please send one transaction for all your orders, not multiple little transactions. The fees are per transaction I believe.

My email is paulfulmer@fuse.net
Never message this email please. If you want to contact me please Private message me here on secundi. I don't check my email.

Neocridders

The Wishing Well needs time to grant wishes

This is the list of those waiting to receive their wishes!

Neocridders

Conditions and Wishing Well History
Want to know what some simple conditions for donating are?

1. By donating to the wishing well, you are sending REAL usd via paypal.
You must be old enough to have a paypal account. If you are not old enough to own your own paypal, and you intend to use a parent's email, please make sure it is 100% okay with them. Please don't sneak around using a parent's email, don't spend money you don't have.
This is very important.

2. I can't be held responsible for upset parents. If you are not the owner of the paypal account, please make sure it is completely understood to the owner of the account what you are buying and how much money it will be.

3. Money can be sent at the time of purchase or when the order is completed. Please be sure to state that in the form.

4.  If money is not received by the time the order is complete, I will send a reminder. If the reminder is not replied to in a week, and the money is still not sent, I will rehome the item. Depending on the situation, I may not do business again with you.

5. More conditions might be added later if needed.

Wishing Well's History
The wishing well opened on Feb. 5, 2010
The goal was 15 USD, of which $0 were raised.

And if the user does not mind, donators will have their names placed here.
If they do mind, please let me know!

Neocridders

Pickups

Neocridders

The wishing well is now open.
It will be open until the funds are gained, or there is a long period of inactivity. If that is the case, I may try to add some flatsale premades (not random ones, but ones you see and buy).

I will need $15 for a secret something Savvy and I are planning. I will not say anything more than that.

If we get more than $15, it will either be saved for the next Well opening (and we will have some money already gained) or the money will be used for some additional things. This is if Savvy lets me, of course ;)

And for each donation of $5 or more, I will add a free sushi to color match one of your chopsticks (and if you don't own any chopsticks, I'll make it a color custom)

Alright, lets see how this goes ;)

Thanks for waiting.

Oh, comments and chatting is welcome for now. If it gets to be a problem, I'll ask to stop, but I don't think that will happen.

:)