News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

USD (and other stuff!) For Quin

Started by Ryuukokoro, November 17, 2010, 06:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Now that babies are grown, Ryuu is looking to see if she can get any new blood into her herd! If you have any Quin you're willing to sell, please post pictures here and I'll make an offer (or feel free to list a price you'd like and I'll let you know if I can afford that).

I will also consider trading Feli, Noms, and WildGrowths for the right Quin. ;)

YourLoveOnly

You said WildGrowths!! O.o That is my weakness! *falls over*
I am very much interested in WildGrowths and WildGrowth items too!

I could part with this girl:

And MAYBE this guy:

(3 Arabs and 1 Gypsy in his pedigree, meant to breed Roan into Arabs)

I am trading all Grades I get once I have bred the desired genes into Arabs (I want to specialize in Arabs but I need Grades for some projects) and well because this is a boy, if I am allowed to get free studs from him I might be willing to trade the boy even though he is super stunning.

Ryuukokoro

0___0 Roan is my weakness!! And I am totally in love with his bald face too. If I can weasel him away from ya I will happy offer you free breeds with him every season. ^^

I have 2 WildGrowths I'd be willing to part with:

Would you accept a trade of these two for both Quin?

(Yellow has eaten Blue Blueberries, Purple Jaboticaba, and Red Cherries)

YourLoveOnly

OOoooh pretties <3 Yes, roan is pretty but I am only using it to get roan into Arabs so in return for free studs I am willing to rehome him.

I would certainly like to take Lem home, that has always been one of my faves. Mountain is tempting, but I find myself doubting because I have a green one with slender build myself. *thinks about it some more* Also, you have some very interesting items O.o *eyes them carefully*

Leafy

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486192

I'd be willing to part with this guy for USD, he doesn't exactly fit into my plans, but he might snuggle into yours.